Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) (2434 Views)

Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Letter To Eastern Governors / See The Decisions Taken By South Eastern Governors Today After Meeting In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by xmich(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2016
One of the three men who allegedly attacked President Muhammadu Buhari in London during his visit for Anti-Corruption Get Together campaign has released a video after he was released from the custody of the British police.

Uzu Awka who is known to be a staunch Biafra activist in the new video issued series of serious warning to Nigerian politicians especially the governors from Old Eastern part of Nigeria but having Buhari as his main focal point.

In the short 6 minute video, Awka boasted to make sure that he makes Europe especially the United Kingdom a very uncomfortable place for Buhari and other governors from the old eastern region of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNoS83jRrsM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by fulanimafia: 8:10am On May 16, 2016
What a jobless tout.

7 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by AAinEqGuinea: 9:12am On May 16, 2016
Love those colors

2 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 16, 2016
Lol, he could easily get arrested for that video, he is in Britain not Nigeria
That video can easily be tracked down, he will get arrested again like the sack of shiiit he is

6 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by junketer(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
What a jobless tout.
how do you know he's jobless? Did you fire him from your company? Or did he submit an application for a job to you? If you have something better doing you would'nt be going to thread after thread defending your dulllardddo. Go help yourself first.

5 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by Blastcap101: 9:56am On May 16, 2016
As an easterner.... I am highly dissappointed and embarrassed by this bold display of ignorance and misguided anger. I am truly embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2016
I warned this guy 2 years ago about path of extremism he has chosen to tow.
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by Goke7: 11:01am On May 16, 2016
The way the guy just dey abuse all those se governors got me cracking mhen, grin

chei but seriously make this guy no make mistake like im brother kanu enter naija airport o.
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by nafiachi(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2016
I know sensible SEners would feel ashamed of this video, tout at work.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by chosen6(f): 11:26am On May 16, 2016
I love this video.....Europe must be made a visiting hell for the dullardkpo of Daura and eastern governors like London is currently a visiting hell for Rochas Okorochas....Thumps up @ Uzu Awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by EasternLeopard: 11:26am On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
I warned this guy 2 years ago about path of extremism he has chosen to tow.

Are you a Biafran or Nigerian.?

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Are you a Biafran or Nigerian.?

It's neither about being a Biafran nor being a Nigerian. That video could easily land that guy in trouble where he lives. In fact, it will land him in trouble.

You don't post such hate filled and threatening videos in the UK and remain a free man.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by EasternLeopard: 11:57am On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

It's neither about being a Biafran nor being a Nigerian. That video could easily land that guy in trouble where he lives. In fact, it will land him in trouble.

You don't post such hate filled and threatening videos in the UK and remain a free man.

Answer my question first, are you a Nigerian or Biafran.?

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by chosen6(f): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....Biafrans are obviouly looking for a way to get arrested and charged to court in UK over this Biafran struggle. That will offer them an opportunity to expose Britain in their own court. Uk is a place where reason prevails. But the UK Police seems to be running away from chargin any Biafran to court in cases related to the struggle....They only arrest but don't charge to courtt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Answer my question first, are you a Nigerian or Biafran.?

I carry a Nigerian passport. I guess that makes me a Nigerian. What is your nationality?

2 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by EasternLeopard: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

I carry a Nigerian passport. I guess that makes me a Nigerian. What is your nationality?

I just want you to realise that the guy is not towing the path of extremism. Rather blame the Nigerian state that fails to give her constituent parts a sense of belonging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

I just want you to realise that the guy is not towing the path of extremism. Rather blame the Nigerian state that fails to give her constituent parts a sense of belonging

Answer my question first. What's your nationality?
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by EasternLeopard: 12:44pm On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Answer my question first. What's your nationality?

From my last post you should be able to decode

2 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

From my last post you should be able to decode

I'm not a decoder, what's your nationality?
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by One1after: 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Chai Sunday, Lol. See as you corner the kid. You are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by Hengineer: 12:52pm On May 16, 2016
A pained loser who cannot get over a simple election loss. Joblessness!

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by EasternLeopard: 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

I'm not a decoder, what's your nationality?

That hated by the otapiapians
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by gidgiddy: 12:57pm On May 16, 2016
nafiachi:
I know sensible SEners would feel ashamed of this video, tout at work.

What is SEners? A new soft drink in town? I'm an Igbo and I am
Proud of the guy in the video. When a man is fighting for his freedom, it is most commendable. Not all of us want be part of the zoological Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by chosen6(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Does passport always determine nationality? Does that make the guys from Falk Island that carry British passport a British? what about people from Dijbouti that carry British passport, does that also make them British? This fixation by ni.GERians on passport is something else...
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

That hated by the otapiapians

Mention it. Are you not proud of your nationality?
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2016
Hengineer:
Lol... a pained imbecilic loser who cannot get over a simple election loss. Joblessness!

It's not about election loss. I know d guy personally and he hated Jonathan with same proportion.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by amaechi1: 1:14pm On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

What sense of belonging? Have there being a time the eastern state were deny Federal Allocation. Since 1999, the igbo extract has always being within the corridor of power, including being a senate president and deputy senate president. In this 16 years, they could not impact meaningfully in the eastern part. We from east should ask our governor and other leaders what have they done with their allocation and IGRS.
Before people start throwing insults, I am from Enugu state and a Nigerian.
Re: A Must Watch : Uzu Awka Threaten Buhari And Eastern Governors (video) by nafiachi(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

What is SEners? A new soft drink in town? I'm an Igbo and I am
Proud of the guy in the video. When a man is fighting for his freedom, it is most commendable. Not all of us want be part of the zoological Republic of Nigeria.

Exactly, sensible Se'ners is the word I used.
Are you sensible?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate / BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW / Hausa Are The Most Marginalized Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.