Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) (47395 Views)

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / Mercy Aigbe Shares Bedroom Selfie / Viral Girl Bedroom Selfie That Broke The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by olayinka807: 8:04am On May 16, 2016
Delectable actress Mercy Aigbe posted an innocent looking bedroom selfie which she captioned “I woke up like dis,”… Unknown to her, she was about to cause a storm on her comments section.
In fair say, she couldn’t have woke up like that with all that jewelry. The makeup-less photo has seen almost 200 comments with most of her fans drooling over how impressive she looks without a make up.

See some of their comments below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFb3DSmSjHL/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

Via: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/mercy-aigbes-bedroom-selfie-sent-her-fans-to-moon.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by olayinka807: 8:05am On May 16, 2016
she's wow....

SEE MORE BEDROOM SELFIES OF MERCY AIGBE THAT GOT FANS TALKING @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/mercy-aigbes-bedroom-selfie-sent-her-fans-to-moon.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 16, 2016
She has false lashes on, how's that natural beauty undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by jaksabbey(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2016
Does she slip wit all dat on?

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by youngaz(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2016
OP poin of correction......u said"she couldn't ave WOKE with all THAT JEWELRY on" rather it shuld be "she couldn't ave WOKEN up (or slept) with all THOSE jewelries on........
Bak to d topic, i dnt no d girl ooo sumborri plzz do a proper introgringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Davbams(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2016
With all dem rings and jewelry... lol

Well i guess we v all known her to be pretty from time

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:21am On May 16, 2016
You woke up with tha plenty jewelries shocked

Soonest u will wake up with headgear grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2016
mtcheww, thot she woke up in a bugatti or sumthing...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 16, 2016
Her face is makeup free and pretty she looks different without all the makeup and photomarket.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by MizzD: 8:47am On May 16, 2016
It must have been a nap. Hence the accessories. She's pretty.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Feyikemi12(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2016
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 16, 2016
this mama fine no b small

see this :::; Photos : 62-Year-Old Pastor Rapes 7-
Year-Old Pastor’s Daughter On Church
Altar http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photos-62-year-old-pastor-rapes-7-year.html?m=0
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 9:52am On May 16, 2016
is it my eyes or what, I cant see anything natural here
BTW op, 'sent the fans to the moon' literally? heyyy

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by santanamimi(f): 9:54am On May 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 16, 2016
angry.....however she wakes up.....her businesss!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by MasterofNL: 9:55am On May 16, 2016
What a beautiful woman.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Vicadonis(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
rubbish... when there are better things to think and talk about... @ OP how much is tomato in your area now

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by awesomesossy(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
Awesome
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
how the Bleep is this news??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 16, 2016
Her natural look is sweet and innocent. tongue

I'm beginning to like her.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by dwen: 9:57am On May 16, 2016
Abeg where do I click to open a thread. I don forget.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by asumo12: 9:58am On May 16, 2016
awesomesossy:
Awesome
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2016
jaksabbey:
Does she slip wit all dat on?
thought I was the only one see all that! :\
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Seuncoded(f): 9:59am On May 16, 2016
#whosheHelp
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by iswallker(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2016
did she just wake up...
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2016
ok, you woke up with chain on your neck, bracelet on your hand and with rings?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Jobabori(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2016
Thou she is beautiful but seems she attended an Owanbe in her dream with those loads on her neck and hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2016
Saw her on Hiptv just this morning ... She's very pretty and cool too wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by amtaken(f): 10:07am On May 16, 2016
They are not used to seeing beautiful ladies...that's why they droll when they see one...not that I blame them though....

By the way the Edo-born mercy looks ok without much makeover.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 16, 2016
ghetto university
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2016
And so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.