Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95441 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Yayyy cheesy cheesy Mrs Bola from Abuja just sent in pictures of what she got in her creme bale (grade AA) children mix. Isn't it lovely? cheesy ;when customers send pictures and send in their satisfactory remarks it gives me great joy!

Thank you so much Mrs Bola for the patronage... I really appreciate kiss

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2019
When I say boutique grade (grade AA) this is exactly how it is, very clean from beginning to end of the bale.

So what are you waiting for? Call/whatsapp me on 08160224637 to place your own order. Thanks a bunch.

If you're in Abuja and you're interested in buying for your children(personal use) pls call me or send me a message to get Mrs Bola's contact at Abuja.

Wish you all a pleasant weekend kiss

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stella42. Don't you sell your clothes individually?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Stella42. Don't you sell your clothes individually?
hmmnn
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Acidosis:

hmmnn

?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Petero25: 1:40am On May 20, 2019
New arrived Europe used clothes, children bales, women dress, men Shirt, men and women jeans, polo and towel.
If you are a buyer and you are interested contact me only on WhatsApp +234 909 900 8106
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2019
Patronize this person at your own risk.
Petero25:
New arrived Europe used clothes, children bales, women dress, men Shirt, men and women jeans, polo and towel.
If you are a buyer and you are interested contact me only on WhatsApp +234 909 900 8106
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2019
Yes ooo... Another satisfied customer! My wonderful customer Mr Alaba patronized me for the first time and he bought my bale of shoes and my bale of used bags! I can't thank him enough for trusting us to do business. This is someone that called me Tuesday night and by Wednesday we sealed the deal and he received his order same day grin Thank you so much sir! Meanwhile If you're at shagamu area and you're interested in buying shoes for your personal use or you're interested in buying bags as well pls call or WhatsApp me on 08160224637 to get Mr Alaba's contact. Thank you

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by ll24: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
I have newly uk brand new shoes in wholesales for sale. interested buyers should contact me on 08035715638. cheap prices for Clarks, bootlegs, addidas, Osaga, skittles, hush puppies, caprice, miss riot,Blox,cringles, pin nappies etc.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by xta: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please how much is corporate gown and chiffon top bale.

Any body who has, please reach me om 07038564425
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Good morning beautiful people... Hope your weekend was well spent ? A famous scholar once said that "the best way to predict your future is to create it". Therefore, my prayers for everyone here is that your pockets will never run dry, your business will prosper even beyond your imagination. God will protect all that concerns you and his mercies will forever remain with you and your family. I remain your very own okrika bale seller Stella42
Happy new week beautiful people...

Pls follow my IG page @okrika_onlinestore as i am not always here to keep you all updated. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Priscajovan: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please how much is your party wears London bale for children . I mean 55kg
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
PLS SWIPE FOR MORE...
Hello beautiful people!! Happy weekend to you all��
Today I'm crushing on these dresses sent to me by my beautiful customer krush, she bought this lovely gown bale from yours truly grin and has since been enjoying good sales. That's how it is when you buy a very good quality UK dress bale.
As we all know, Saturdays are for shopping... so while you're at home chilling, you can as well slide to my DM via @okrika_onlinestore to get my customer's contact so you can shop as many lovely dresses as you can afford. Her prices are very affordable! Interested in buying for your personal use? Pls see me in my DM.
Thank you❣❣
Do have a wonderful weekend...

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
More pictures of the dresses sent to me by my customers. Interested in getting this bale? Pls call or WhatsApp me on 08160224637. You can also follow me on instagram to see all the hot selling bales and samples sent to me by my customers.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2019
Good morning beautiful people! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend? I thank God for his mercies and for keeping us alive. I am forvever grateful!
I'm super excited for what this week has to offer... I delivered alot of bales last weekend and I can't wait to start receiving feedback photos from my beautiful customers. Please stay connected here so you don't miss out on the goodies this week.
Rush down to my page @okrika_onlinestore and Turn on post notification. On my next post, I'll be doing a giveaway sales price of a particular bale. Fastest finger gets the awoof bale �� you don't want to miss this.
I wish you all a very pleasant and fulfilled day... Remain blessed
With love,
Stella42 ��

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by scoty247: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2019
I néed a bale of adult sweaters
08171934296 WhatsApp number
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Alex96(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello I am interested in girls dresses, sent you a message on Instagram
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by bizza45: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Do u sell In counting or must it be d full bale shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.