Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja (59929 Views)

New Peugeot Pick-up Truck To Replace 404 And 504 Pick-up (photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
This location does not look like Maitama probably, Ilorin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
princeakins:
Unbelievable!!! See What I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja

I spotted this peugeout 404 in Maitama area of Abuja, it was parked in front of a popular supermarket store name "CLASSIC STORES' at Maitama. shocked Cant believe such car can still be in existence especially in Nigeria were we lack maintenance culture and we only wanna use the latest G-wagon, Range Rover, ferrari etc.

I waited for about 15minutes to interview and take a shot with the owner, i was only able to take the shot of the car.

If i use this Peugeout 404 to ask any Nairaland chick on a date i hope u ladies wont mind grin .... Check the picture below for your eyershots cool cool

Real men don't use cars to ask for dates.

This owner should be proud of his car.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by cycline404(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
Ezedon:
So this car is still still in existence, and the owner still maintains it, that another Backward Change

Did I hear u say backward
Smh

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Elan83(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
funky ride!
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by rrikado(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
I remember those days
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by allaboutobed(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2016
nice. Real classic.!!

I spotted this peugeout 404 in Maitama area of Abuja, it was parked in front of a popular supermarket store name "CLASSIC STORES' at Maitama. shocked Cant believe such car can still be in existence especially in Nigeria were we lack maintenance culture and we only wanna use the latest G-wagon, Range Rover, ferrari etc.

I waited for about 15minutes to interview and take a shot with the owner, i was only able to take the shot of the car.

If i use this Peugeout 404 to ask any Nairaland chick on a date i hope u ladies wont mind grin .... Check the picture below for your eyershots cool cool

[/quote]
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by wristbangle: 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
Ezedon:
[s]So this car is still still in existence, and the owner still maintains it, that another Backward Change[/s]

Rubbish. If u go to America and other overseas countries, old cars are more classic and expensive because they will love-vendor it for so much that u will hate all these plastic cars of nowadays.

If I see that 404, I will fix a V8 engine inside, love-vendor the wheels and change its upholstery.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by DaBullIT(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
Why your leg con scatter for the photo nah ? abi you no know say your reflection dey the car ?
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by jaybim: 12:58pm On May 16, 2016
rhazur:
Checkout Mudi Africa's Vintage Peugeot 504 and 1957 Benz

That's MUDI... I always doff for this guy whenever he cruises past on Eti-Osa way in Dolphin Estate... His rides are always gleaming and all have the same plates... MUDI
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by buksaylor001: 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
Dino Melaye has one-
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by profosenogoboy: 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
Old thing
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by charlsoo1(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2016
End time car! grin
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
Nice one.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
andyanders:
e
Too bad for people like you without brain. This is what is known as antique and should worth millions in developed countries.

Millions?

For chrisakes, it's a 404 not a Ferrari grin

1 Like

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by forghon: 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
princeakins:
Unbelievable!!! See What I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja

guy ladies prefer dis

Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 16, 2016
Vintage.. Really love it wink
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
lekjons:
these days, people aren't scared of taking shots of any random car on the street..

what if someone saw you and thought you're a kidnapper tailing the owner, a bomber or thief?? and already raised alarm before you can say "a-"...

all i'm trying to say is; we should be careful these days..
You sef go watch before you do that kin thing. it all depends on the mindset cool
lekjons:
these days, people aren't scared of taking shots of any random car on the street..

what if someone saw you and thought you're a kidnapper tailing the owner, a bomber or thief?? and already raised alarm before you can say "a-"...

all i'm trying to say is; we should be careful these days..
You sef go watch before you do that kin thing. it all depends on the mindset cheesy
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by princeakins(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2016
tooman:
Op e come be like you go waste your time.
To you it might look that way, am sure others have a contrary opinion.
Re: The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja by Davidbigzy: 1:50pm On May 16, 2016
Beautiful Car.... I go love-vendor am die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lexus Rx 350 or Mercedes Benz GLK 350: Which Is Better? / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] / 2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.