Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember (28921 Views)

Throwback To Secondary School:were you a Prefect Back Then? / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by ebig21(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2016
Wow, that lion point gat me laughing out loud

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by petrov10: 6:42am On May 23, 2016
lol
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Elerineye01(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2016
Assembly Prefect all the way... But if dem punish us for sm students, my face go be like*Just know u are dead*

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by kinghazzy(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2016
I hated perfectship

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by cana882(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2016
When a junior student thinks because your a prefect, you know everything. They be like "senior please can you help me solve this?"

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by MAXIMAL123(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2016
very correct
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Nobody: 6:52am On May 23, 2016
psiphon - allows me to read any data unfriendly crap !!!
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2016
Hai

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by sekem: 7:10am On May 23, 2016
Well, Suigeneris93, you try but...

I'm not impressed. lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Spanner4(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2016
undecided

I was assistant social prefect, always na to represent my school for any debate or quiz or essay competition.

D stress too much
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by ikorodureporta: 7:19am On May 23, 2016
For my time, i reject prefect-o! Afta working as class captain all through & knowing all my frienemies, frm teachers to students, i say i no do again. Infact dem no let me rest...
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by alorax2(f): 7:24am On May 23, 2016
Being a prefect when the school principal was non other than Baba Oke (may he R.I.P) ikeja grammar school oshodi Lagos Nigeria. It was not a piece of cake biko. I was even given a stroke of d cane on 2 separate occassion. I saw stars, sun and moon. Odikwaegwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by alizma: 7:26am On May 23, 2016
na for Ss3 your school De choose prefect?
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by diportivo: 7:30am On May 23, 2016
alizma:
na for Ss3 your school De choose prefect?

Walahii,, i tire o
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by kay29000(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2016
mordtonia:
I remember the day, after punishing juniors and showing them who's BOSS cool, a teacher who from my size thought I was a junior asked me why I wasn't on my seat and before I could say 'I am a prefect', she flogged me mercilessly in front of the very juniors I just punished. Imagine the disgrace, they all burst into laughter embarassed
Make I catch her now angry cry

lol! So funny. But didn't juniors and seniors wear different types of uniform at your school?

Nice profile pic.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by kay29000(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2016
JOOHEL:
op did u attend King's college Lagos.. just reminded me of those days

Floreat!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Proxy001(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2016
That number 9 made me remember the day we the prefects were whipped in front of everybody at the assembly ground because it rained the previous night and everywhere littered with leaves. omo. come see how guys back dey bleed because it was guys on their backs and girls on their palms. But immediately after the punishment eeeehm, all the junior students die wake up

2 Likes

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by kenoz(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2016
LMAO
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by profsomebody(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2016
I believe u attended an FGC.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by forghon: 7:46am On May 23, 2016
I knw everybody here will say he's a prefect just like wat d teachers say am d head boy or na me dey take 1st everyday. am nt a prefect oo d inec for my school manipulated everything and mu orubebe no fit talk
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Owojuyi(f): 7:53am On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
9. You and all the prefects after you’ve finished serving punishment for the school.

You will all learn!

I remember when I was senior prefect girl and the entire school offended the principal at the assembly ground. It was hell for the prefects especially the senior prefect boy and myself. Thanks to God I can remember now and smile. I am now a graduate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Liftkid(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
5. When you got chapel prefect and you couldn’t stab service anymore.

Why me?

Remember that Year...I was the chapel prefect. all the students and teachers love attending my service. I rep boys high school Azia Ihiala L.g.a Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by CashdownNG: 8:21am On May 23, 2016
JOOHEL:
op did u attend King's college Lagos.. just reminded me of those days

kc boys floreat!! this is so like main camp.
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by lloydmuna2(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
Wen the teacher ask the prefect a question and he got 0/100 ,what comes in mind is chiee who did you say you? The prefect!
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Nobody: 8:31am On May 23, 2016
kay29000:

lol! So funny. But didn't juniors and seniors wear different types of uniform at your school?

Nice profile pic.

We had Junior and Senior schools, both in the same building but different teachers & principals. JSS one to three wore the same uniform in Junior school, just like the SS one to three in senior school. I was a JSS3 prefect, punishing JSS1 class...and most of them looked bigger than me. sad
I was a better prefect in SS3 though.
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Cannonleo(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2016
cana882:
When a junior student thinks because your a prefect, you know everything. They be like "senior please can you help me solve this?"
Lmao Mac Lauren series kikikikiki
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by kay29000(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2016
mordtonia:

We had Junior and Senior schools, both in the same building but different teachers & principals. JSS one to three wore the same uniform in Junior school, just like the SS one to three in senior school. I was a JSS3 prefect, punishing JSS1 class...and most of them looked bigger than me. sad
I was a better prefect in SS3 though.

Okay. I understand now.
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by kikies(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2016
Mk I b prefect so dat I no go fit do offence Abi..........wusai
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by JOOHEL: 9:24am On May 23, 2016
kay29000:

Floreat!
floreat .

what set
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by JOOHEL: 9:24am On May 23, 2016
kay29000:

Floreat!
floreat .

what set
Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2016
remember me bae
Suigeneris93:

Re: 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember by Nobody: 9:35am On May 23, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
grin grin grin grin
That pic made me laugh so hard this morning. Just so epic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head / Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.