Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Earn Money For Displaying Ads On Incoming Calls See How - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Earn Money For Displaying Ads On Incoming Calls See How (430 Views)

MTN. How To Put Every Incoming Calls To Voicemail And I Will Be Notified. / Earn Money For Displaying Ads On Incoming Calls See How / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money For Displaying Ads On Incoming Calls See How by donjaby(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
MyAds is an app that allows adverts to be displayed on your mobile during incoming calls. This enables the mobile device owner earn points that can be converted to airtime. In other words, you can earn more than N15 on a single call you receive.

This might go a long way saving you of buying airtime since ads will only be display on incoming calls. Though it is a good initiative. It will interest you to know that MyAds is the first solution that pays you for seeing or interacting with an advert shown to you. You earn a minimum of N1 (One Naira) per point after every + 20secs call you receive that shows an advert on your incoming call screen.
Usability
All Android users can download the app… iOS & Blackberry users should back off for now.

Availability
It is available on the four major telecos in Nigeria presently which includes Airtel, MTN, Etisalat and Glo

Where Can I Download it?
you can download it from link below
For MTN >>HERE

==>Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll be required to register with you mobile number before you begin generate point.

Note: update app when you see updates available.
source: http://360tech.tk/2016/05/earn-money-for-displaying-ads-on.html?m=1
# www.nairaland.com

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Marshmallow / SOS: MTN Stole My Data And I Cant Use The Balance / Apple Might Extend Product Development Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.