Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .. (1448 Views)

[SHOCKING] Bird Turns Into A Live Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos / Bird Allegedly Transforms To Full Grown Woman At Agbado- Ijaye (photos) / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 16, 2016
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
Ofe nmanu n witchcraft technology
Re: .. by LEXYCOM: 1:47pm On May 16, 2016
I don't believe
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2016
LEXYCOM:
I don't believe
i don't believe this kinda things too until yesterday when i saw the lady
Re: .. by Nina4u(f): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2016
People get stuck in the sewer all the time ..here in USA too ..they enter a storm drain ..keeps going into it deeper and deeper then they realise that they are trapped ..and woalla the fire fighters has to cut open the road ..or a hole to get them out ..usually it is homeless people tryna find a place to sleep or mentally insane ppl ..there is also ppl that lost their cellphones down there and they squeeze in and then they are stuck ...no magic about it ..no birds that turn humans ...that b hell of a super power ..lol it is impossible ... Here were I live in las Vegas astonishingly, the 200 miles of flood tunnels are also home to 1,000 people who r living in the strip’s dark underbelly...and yeah ..ppl get stuck just like this lady ..

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. / Fascinating Story Of Kidnapper Kingpin "Henry Chibueze AKA Vampire" / See Picture Of Okada Man Who Rapes And Kills Women In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.