Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,418 members, 7,839,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all (1158 Views)

Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by Halleydavid: 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
Lol, this news just gave me my first laugh of the day. But why are Osun people like this na, at least, somebody would have just joined him even if its to hold the placard for him. Above is Osun State PDP youth leader, he planned a protest which he termed Mother-of-all protest and shocking for him, no one turned up to support him or even noticed him as he carried on the the protest alone. Nigerians are indeed getting wiser.

Why protest against the subsidy removal which is a good thing and keep quiet about the minimum wage which all Nigerians should be more concerned about.

MORE PHOTOS: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/pdp-youth-leader-mocked-after-no-one.html

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
The real definition of O.Y.O (On your own)

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by DaBullIT(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They said APC is misruling in Osun ,

they said everybody hates aregbe , but no one likes PDP , so who dem like ? and You see that road and pavement he's walking on ?? That's Aregbe's work

Did anyone notice how neat the road is ? Courtesy Oyes , Courtesy Aregbe grin grin

Awon werey leleyiii

Lalasticlala abeg , carry this thing go front make people laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by seunmsg(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin he really shut down Osogbo

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by Destined2win: 3:20pm On May 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by Halleydavid: 3:24pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by byteem: 4:12pm On May 16, 2016
Halleydavid:
Lol, this news just gave me my first laugh of the day. But why are Osun people like this na, at least, somebody would have just joined him even if its to hold the placard for him. Above is Osun State PDP youth leader, he planned a protest which he termed Mother-of-all protest and shocking for him, no one turned up to support him or even noticed him as he carried on the the protest alone. Nigerians are indeed getting wiser.
Why protest against the subsidy removal which is a good thing and keep quiet about the minimum wage which all Nigerians should be more concerned about.
MORE PHOTOS: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/pdp-youth-leader-mocked-after-no-one.html

DUNDI DOES THIS MAN LOOK LIKE YOUTH TO U.. HE IS A CLERGY .. AND YES HE HAS A RIGHT TO GO ON A SOLO PROTEST.. WHAT U DUMBO DNT UNDERSTAND IS THAT HE IS MAKING MORE IMPACT WITH THIS.. THAN UL EVER MAKE IN YOUR LIFETIME... THE ENTIRE SOCIAL MEDIA IS AGOG WITH THIS PICTURE .. I PERSONALLY THINK ITS BOLD ..SO GO AHEAD AN WHINE...ZOMBI

NOT OPPOSED TO DEREGULATION OR SUBSIDY REMOVAL .. BUT 145 IS DAMN TOO MUCH .. HAS UR DUMB ASS EVEN SEEN THE BREAKDOWN OF HOW THEY GOT THE 145 .. UR SAINT BUHARI IS MAKING US PAY EXTRA CHARGES THAT SHOULD ORDINARILY BE BORNE BY THE IMPORTERS .. CUSTOMS CHARGES .. FREIGHT CHARGES .. AND ALL .. SO ITS NOT SUBSIDY.. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ITS THE PRICE ....

BUT ALAS UR DUMB SELF IS ALL ABOUT REIGNING INSULTS ON PEOPLE AND NOT CONSTRUCTIVELY WEIGHING ISSUES .. SO NLC WILL STRIKE OR THREATEN TO STRIKE .. THE END GAME IS TO BRING DOWN THE PRICE.. AND IF THIS CLERGY SOLO WALK AIDS IN THAT THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FRUITFUL..

WHAT HAVE U DONE LATELY....
Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by Frostty: 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
byteem:

DUNDI DOES THIS MAN LOOK LIKE YOUTH TO U.. HE IS A CLERGY .. AND YES HE HAS A RIGHT TO GO ON A SOLO PROTEST.. WHAT U DUMBO DNT UNDERSTAND IS THAT HE IS MAKING MORE IMPACT WITH THIS.. THAN UL EVER MAKE IN YOUR LIFETIME... THE ENTIRE SOCIAL MEDIA IS AGOG WITH THIS PICTURE .. I PERSONALLY THINK ITS BOLD ..SO GO AHEAD AN WHINE...ZOMBI

NOT OPPOSED TO DEREGULATION OR SUBSIDY REMOVAL .. BUT 145 IS DAMN TOO MUCH .. HAS UR DUMB ASS EVEN SEEN THE BREAKDOWN OF HOW THEY GOT THE 145 .. UR SAINT BUHARI IS MAKING US PAY EXTRA CHARGES THAT SHOULD ORDINARILY BE BORNE BY THE IMPORTERS .. CUSTOMS CHARGES .. FREIGHT CHARGES .. AND ALL .. SO ITS NOT SUBSIDY.. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ITS THE PRICE ....

BUT ALAS UR DUMB SELF IS ALL ABOUT REIGNING INSULTS ON PEOPLE AND NOT CONSTRUCTIVELY WEIGHING ISSUES .. SO NLC WILL STRIKE OR THREATEN TO STRIKE .. THE END GAME IS TO BRING DOWN THE PRICE.. AND IF THIS CLERGY SOLO WALK AIDS IN THAT THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FRUITFUL..

WHAT HAVE U DONE LATELY....
bros i tot ur eyes r widely open to see dat his name was boldy wriiten to show u d originator of d post knew wat he was saying.i still maintain my fact.capital punishment 4 corruptm is d way out 4 Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin
let me rush to Osun and join him!
this is called "authentic" OYO!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Unrelenting Continued Assualt On The Igbos Has Reached Critical Mass / Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles / Inform Police 24hrs Before Having Sex Or Spend 5yrs In Jail, Court Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.