Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Seun Is Bias - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Is Bias (1202 Views)

Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / Seun Should Be Paying Posters? / Seun Is Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is Bias by dayojags10(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2016
My oga seun in as much as I understood the points you trynna pass by banning Forex and sports betting, I think you closing the thread shows you don't care about others opinion. Nairaland is a forum don't forget, opinion or diversity should be allowed. May God continue to give you wisdom to grow this forum. God bless

NB; Have never in my life play sports betting and it wasn't untill the noise of this banning I got to know what forex was, so make nna no dy think say e pain me. I just love reading comments on here and It was really awkard as I couldn't find any on Seun's topic

4 Likes

Re: Seun Is Bias by gbens2000(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2016
i cant agree more,treating nairalanders as if we kids,leave ppl to make thier decisions.he is just being hyprocrytical,as a normal nigerian.i am very disaapointed with that decision.am into sports betting and i av nothing to hide you loose some and u gain some there is no where in the world they dont gamble.even in various factions if u want to advice ppl do it not baning it.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Bias by Seun(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Seun Is Bias by FincoApps(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
gbens2000:
i cant agree more,treating nairalanders as if we kids,leave ppl to make thier decisions.he is just being hyprocrytical,as a normal nigerian.i am very disaapointed with that decision.am into sports betting and i av nothing to hide you loose some and u gain some there is no where in the world they dont gamble.even in various factions if u want to advice ppl do it not baning it.

NO!! You loose MOST and you gain some....
Re: Seun Is Bias by dollaflow(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
ok
Re: Seun Is Bias by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 16, 2016
dont mind that guy. He makes rules without knowing that everyone is entitled to there opinion. You never knw your saving grace cos it could be from betting. He manages this forum according to islamic principles forgetting that there are christians and atheist here too. I dont bet but i have seen people win from it. Instead of the guy to be serious with thousands of scammers on this forum and he is baning gambling. I lost 150k here and i lost 15k last month. Seun stop scammers and stop being bias. If a person in his right senses wants to gamble then why stop him? A guy has won $10k from forex trading. I know u own the forum but just remember that there are lots of people here and we all are not teens.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Is Bias by gbens2000(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2016
FincoApps:

NO!! You loose MOST and you gain some....
u loose a small amount of money and wat u gain doubles and covers up everything.not regards to everyone,some av neva even gained and some av gain far more than they lost
Re: Seun Is Bias by FincoApps(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
gbens2000:
u loose a small amount of money and wat u gain doubles and covers up everything.not regards to everyone,some av neva even gained and some av gain far more than they lost
According to statistics, ALOT more people loose and it's true.

I've never tried it but most people around me do it, they tell me not to try it but they themselves can't stop it cause it's kinda like morphine grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Bias by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2016
Even me am wondering.

I haven't played betting, but it's d players money nd not his. The losers are nt complaining.

If seun want to solve diz problem amicably, he shud Create a Poll and see if d Nairalanders that are playing are complaining.
Except he feels d forum is about him and not Him nd Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Bias by midasbliss(f): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
Uhmmm, someone might just be thinking of creating a forum strictly for betting, forex and the rest...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Is Bias by Subsidy101(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
Seun and his way of thinking amazes me, u don't like rice, so We must quit eating rice. If your brain is fully charged, u will create a section for it (with OYO boldly written on it). I wonder what you will do when you become the president.

I'm expecting my ban or possibly expulsion.

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Bias by paragon40(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2016
Seun:
The discussion is here: https://www.nairaland.com/3083719/banning-forex-trading-sports-betting
learn to respect ppls, opinion that man typed all that.. and all you can say is discussion is here, u can as well reply hm here Mr. This is democracy...

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Bias by dayojags10(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2016
Subsidy101:
Yoruba and their way of thinking amazes me, u don't like rice, so We must quit eating rice. If your brain is fully charged, u will create a section for it (with OYO boldly written on it). I wonder what you will do when you become the president.

I'm expecting my ban or possibly expulsion.
you have a point bro, but please don't let us turn dis into tribal war

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Bias by Subsidy101(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
dayojags10:
you have a point bro, but please don't let us turn dis into tribal war
My bad!

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Bias by virus04(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2016
na Yoruba boy na. him no get business sense..maybe because him don reach 1.5 mill users..that's not a good idea
Re: Seun Is Bias by FincoApps(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2016
paragon40:
learn to respect ppls, opinion that man typed all that.. and all you can say is discussion is here, u can as well reply hm here Mr. This is democracy...

The OP was complaining that Seun closed the thread, however, the thread is still open so I'm kinda confused.

I also think that is what Seun was trying to tell him
Re: Seun Is Bias by malton: 10:44pm On May 16, 2016
virus04:
na Yoruba boy na. him no get business sense..maybe because him don reach 1.5 mill users..that's not a good idea

Please, do purge your mind of such stereotype.

First, you must not view everything through ethnic lenses. His reasons are genuine. You may care only about the money, fine. He on the other hand cares about humanity. Besides, it's his duty to protect the unsuspecting ones from falling prey to marauding fraudsters.

Secondly, he's not exactly a boy. Learn to address people with respect. Especially those who one way or the other have contributed in your devt.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Is Bias by virus04(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2016
malton:

Please, do purge your mind of such stereotype.

First, you must not view everything through ethnic lenses. His reasons are genuine. You may care only about the money, fine. He on the other hand cares about humanity. Besides, it's his duty to protect the unsuspecting ones from falling prey to marauding fraudsters.

Secondly, he's not exactly a boy. Learn to address people with respect. Especially those who one way or the other have contributed in your devt.
who e EPP?
Re: Seun Is Bias by Booyakasha(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2016
virus04:
who e EPP?
Please leave nairaland and we'll have -1 useless member..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This 25-yr-old Black Guy Makes $500,000 A Year Tweeting Random Facts On Twitter / Which platform Is better: Olx, Jiji Or Efritin? / My LANLORD In Abuja Decreases House Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.