Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Endure The Pain Now And Enjoy It Later. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endure The Pain Now And Enjoy It Later. (561 Views)

Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March / Nigerians Will Have To Endure The Suffering – Femi Adesina / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endure The Pain Now And Enjoy It Later. by olafestid(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2016
I am Festus Awoniyi, I have my sense working. I have been on this part of the world for more than 3 decades, the story has always been same......few rich many poor. Do I really want my children to continue with this kind life my parents handed over to me with the story of no serious government in Nigeria since independence? My answer is NO. I am ready to bear the pain now, go without food if the need be, dump my car at home if I can't afford to fuel it, go back to Lantern to produce light if I can't power my generator, do much more to inconvenient myself today to secure a brighter, comfortable and enjoyable future for my children. If I see a serious leader who is not lying and financing corruption, at the expense of the poor, he got my back.
I am Festid I support deregulation.
Re: Endure The Pain Now And Enjoy It Later. by slikyslimsly: 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
To wailing wailers.

Re: Endure The Pain Now And Enjoy It Later. by salabscholar01(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2016
i hear

(1) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl Handed Over To Governor, To Meet President buhari / A Serious Warning To Nigerians / State Governors Shift Attention To World Bank’s $3.25bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.