Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D (743 Views)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2016
1. When your mother still makes you eat only one piece of meat

As I’m old like this?

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2016
2. When your parents make you their chief driver.

“Tolani, come and drive me to work”.

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2016
3. When your parents disturb you about marriage but get angry when you have a boy/girlfrien

I should marry myself?

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by dollyjoy(f): 4:39pm On May 16, 2016
Ooooh no!

Not again undecided
Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
4. How your parents see you when you try to tell them you’re an adult.

Sigh!

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
5. Your parents, when it’s 6pm and you’re not home.

Jesus, am I 13 years old?

1 Like

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2016
6. You, when your parents threaten to kick you out of the house.

I knew I was adopted!

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
7. When your parents try to tell you what to wear.

Kuku take me back to kindergaten.

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2016
8. When they make you pay bills in the house and leave the most expensive one for you

But I’m still the child in the house.

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2016
9. When they stop cooking for you and ask you to ‘sort yourself out’.

Na wa o!

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
10. When they ask you to drop fuel money for the generator but you don’t use the fridge and TV.

Chineke

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2016
11. When your parents stress you for taking a small stroll to the junction

You’re always going out”.

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2016
12. You, when your parents say “Remember to close the door” or “Don’t forget to take your plate to the kitchen”

As if I don’t have a brain again.

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
13. You, when your mother wants to gist with you by force.

Mummy, no please!

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2016
14. When your parents still force you to go to church every Sunday.

Hay God

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2016
15. Your parents, when you ask them to knock before entering your room

What are you hiding, I’ve kuku seen everything”.

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2016
16. Them, when you try to move out of the house.

God of mercy

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Olateef(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2016
17. How you feel when they travel for a while.

Freedom

Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by Auspharm(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: 17 Frustrating Things Every Nigerian Adult Who Lives With Their Parents Has To D by rheether(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2016
I am going back to the family house oooo. I can't survive this shit again. At least I will be saving close to 800,000 naira each year.

(1) (Reply)

Weird! / TET FUND sponsored building collapsed at Fed poly oko / New Oba Of Benin A Member Of Freemasons: See His Regalia (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.