Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji (55646 Views)

Nigerian Man Rants After Masters Degree Holder Sister Was Offered A N35k Job / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / A Graduate Offered A 20k Job... Ridiculous Or Well Just Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Pmajor15(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
It’s another case of Former bread seller, Olajumoke Orisunga whose life took a turn off when she walked into a photo shoot on the streets as Dapper windscreen cleaner, who goes by the name Abdullahi Olatoyan is a University Of Ilorin dropout, who turned to the streets after the demise of his father to make ends meet and start a business. spotted in Abeokuta has been offered a job.

Fashion entrepreneur, Uche Nnaji took to his IG page to offer him a job in his fashion label. He wrote

[b]”Pls TAG him or send us his number we have a JOB waiting for him at OUCH: . I WOKE up to see this image and wondering…How can a young-man make an effort to DRESS this way to CLEAN car windshield in TRAFFIC and be LEFT to continue with this? ..God Forbid Bad Thing . 7 Reasons why this Man deserve a JOB at OUCH… 1: He made an effort to DRESS better than his present SITUATION shows/tells me that this is a Man with a VISION who needs a PUSH. 2: He could have decided to DRESS in a T-shirt and Jeans like others in the same TRADE,but HEY! He won’t have stood out and be noticed .. #sellyourself3: He could have STAYED at home living in self delusion that he is better than this kind of JOB. 4: He saw a NEED and DECIDED to provide a SOLUTION#solveAproblem 5: He understood the IMPORTANCE of wearing a SUIT I have said this countless TIMEs to Fresh graduates and JOB hunters to #DRESS4SUCCESS 6: He had a CHOICE of sitting at HOME, Living in SELF-Pity and BLAMING the Govt for his WOES in Life.but he decided to MAKE A MOVE and get his hands BUSY #7: For a bit I thought about what SOME people may say about this Gesture , but I quickly realized that even JobSEEKERs and those who have NEVER added VALUE TO SOCIETY or another human LIFE would ALWAYS talk as they NEVER see the brighter side of things…So let them TALK… PLEASE All I want is his nos as he deserves BETTER from life#Dress4success #MCM #SartoriallyCorrect #StyleInfluencer #OUCHman #Menswear #Suitgang #suits #Bowties #dapperlydone”[/b]

http://ratednaija.com/dapper-windscreen-cleaner-spotted-abeokuta-gets-job-offer/

48 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by shiftback: 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.

John D. Rockefeller

THIS RINGS TRUE HERE. Good luck to him.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by rheether(f): 5:29pm On May 16, 2016
I love his cuteness. I pray he goes back to school Asap.

14 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by macaranta(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2016
Cool ..no food for a lazy man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by mamawin(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2016
he's going to be a good model with the right training. all of ya sitting at home eating mum's food with yr certificate neatly tucked away, na una sabi. find sometin to do, no matter how small, no more windscreen cleaners oooo

31 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
mamawin:
he's going to be a good model with the right training. all of ya sitting at home eating mum's food with yr certificate neatly tucked away, na una sabi. find sometin to do, no matter how small, no more windscreen cleaners oooo
U think dose who sit at home jst like sitting at home,u'd b helping a lot more if u can suggest wat der can do,dntcha tink so?

41 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by GetUmad: 6:13am On May 17, 2016
And he's cute enough for modeling. Congrats to him.

Baba God has finally picked his call,that's if the offer is as genuine as that of Jumoke's and not just a publicity stunt for the so called fashion outlet.

9 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Pmajor15(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2016
GetUmad:
And he's cute enough for modeling. Congrats to him.

Baba God has finally picked his call,that's if the offer is as genuine as that of Jumoke's and not just a publicity stunt for the so called fashion outlet.
Publicity stunt...? hmmn...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by ANIEXTY(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2016
When the LORD turned again the captivity of zion....

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
That is okelewo...
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by jazinogold(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
grin
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Trendy247: 4:49pm On May 17, 2016
Na wa o... But I tink say cars dey get wiper na

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by omoadeleye(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2016
Uhmm angry
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by firstolalekan(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
Wow shocked shocked

So happy for him smiley

Power of social media cool cool cool cool
God bless the employer.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Omotayor123(f): 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
Happy for him oooo.. God bless the hand that giveth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by loomer: 6:10pm On May 17, 2016
Now job don come, all una for here don dey love his effort, and see dignity n labour.

Just few days ago una dey insult am say na self pity and all that.

One major reason Nigeria no fit develop pass as e dey.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Omotayor123(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
That is okelewo...
You are on point!
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by DBossNG(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by gidimasters(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2016
check my signature if u wanna design ur blog, add members to ur facebook group and page
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Exponental(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2016
hmmn
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by ORACLE1975(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2016
Good one
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by gidimasters(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
You are on point!
lolz, where re in abeokuta o
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by robonski15(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2016
loomer:
Now job don come, all una for here don dey love his effort, and see dignity n labour.

Just few days ago una dey insult am say na self pity and all that.

One major reason Nigeria no fit develop pass as e dey.

My brother dont mind them..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Chuksreg99(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2016
F.t.c. Just passin sha
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by iswallker(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2016
big ups Uche Nnaji....nice gesture... cheesy

meanwhile check my post on how direct selling can guarantee you financial independence now and in the future.... wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3110807/direct-selling-sales-channel-give
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by dangotesmummy: 6:14pm On May 17, 2016
All the bashers international of nl una see una life outside?

That time una dey bash am say he's an attention seeker,he's this he's that. Now this man who IS 1000000times better than all the unemployed bashers has gotten a job because he chose to get out of the pity party club or apc vs pdp fight and take his future seriously. He humbled himself and God lifted him.so for all of una wey dey sit for your comfort zone dey bash continue o.you will tell seun what you've gained in bashing.at least the so called attention seeking wind screen cleaner has gotten a job.what value have you aded to your society abi una still dey do ipob vs zombie.more grease to your elbow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by mytime24(f): 6:14pm On May 17, 2016
Kk , God don pick him call

Na me b next wink

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Pavore9: 6:14pm On May 17, 2016
Power of social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Flexherbal(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2016
Wow!
In bini, OROBOSA means, it is in the hands of God.
Everybody has his part in life.
What worked for A may not work for B.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.