Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) (1049 Views)

Who Can Relate With These Pics? / PHOTO: What Is Wrong With These Pics / Can You Eat These? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by 9janewsarena: 4:41pm On May 16, 2016
These three beautiful young ladies took the internet by storm after one of the daughters posted picture of herself, her sister and mother online. Many swore they’re sisters but they’re not. Now, can you spot the mother among these ladies? See more photos below;

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/can-you-spot-the-mother-in-these-pics.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by 9janewsarena: 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
See more lalasticlala cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by 9janewsarena: 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

I think D person in d middle is d mother.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by Davbams(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
The one behind in the first pix.
Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2016
The shortest of them is the momma...quiet easy cos I'm into older ladies.... tongue tongue
Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by queenoflafia(f): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
Y mommies dey always short na

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 16, 2016
me I sha know dat dey did not fall from heaven.
Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 16, 2016
The shorter one. She looks older
Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2016
the person at the back in the first pic is the mother.
Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by Aremu01(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
Brain teaser Lalasticlala what is your take
Re: Can You Spot The Mother In These Pics? No Way! You Can’t! (photos) by campusflavour: 7:24am On May 17, 2016
From the pics u can't but from their breast you can, let me be funny abeg

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – MI Abaga / Buyers Of Soya Beans In Large Quantity Needed / Relocation Sales!!! Well-used Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.