Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay (622 Views)

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 16, 2016
We’ve all made fun of Seyi Shay over the past 6 months or so. I mean why wouldn’t you right? From the T-W-O blunder, to “fone” to the
Electronic Package , she just can’t seem to get out of making blunders all over the place.
Well Seyi Shay is laughing last now. In an interview with Guardian , she said that she allows people to laugh at her, and some of those blunders are done intentionally. Here’s what she said:
You know, I’ve never really taken myself too seriously because I believe life is too short. Also, I generally feel like there’s a lot more going on in my life than just the business of music. I’ve done music for fifteen years in different parts of the world and what I’ve learned is to not take it too seriously. Sometimes, let people make fun of you – love hard, laugh harder. I made a particular mistake in December with the T-W-O thing, and it’s still funny. I figured, why not keep doing it, just for the LOLs, you know?
Ok o. We’re not sure if this is 100% true, but for your sake we’ll allow it madam. Make it no be say we are “phony”.
http://jaguda.com/2016/05/16/let-people-make-fun-seyi-shay/

cc: lalasticlala, MissyB3 , ijebabe , Fynestboi

Re: I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay by goldbim(f): 5:31pm On May 16, 2016
Yinmu...no one'll deliberately want to be an object of ridicule..especially when you know it's not good for your career. In jenifa's voice*she's a lying girl* grin.
Re: I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 16, 2016
Wetin she fit do jare? She go beat us
Re: I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 6:40pm On May 16, 2016
Seyi..Choi! Lie for the world mission(LFTWM)... Seyi Lai M. I carry nyash for you ooooooo...T.W.O times.. This your lie has an electric package..Sai Shay!

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Stuns In New Photos (peek) / Reason With Me / Waje Stuns In Black!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.