Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It (959 Views)

I Need A Perfectly Working Laptop I Can Get Between 18 - 20K / I Need A Fairly Used Laptop I Have 70k / Nlanders Help Me Check The Laptop I Just Ordered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It by Rick9(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2016
Brand - Samsung

OS - Windows 8

RAM - 4GB

HDD - 500GB

CPU - 1.5 GHz Intel Celeron Processor

Screen - 15.0 Inches Flat

Color White

Lightweight.

Bluetooth, DVD, Webcam & Wi-Fi.

How much do you think that I can sell this Laptop ?
Re: What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It by tripplephi: 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
50k but I can buy it 45k. Tho on olx and some other sakes sites it's usually 65k
Re: What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It by Icecream4U(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:
50k but I can buy it 45k. Tho on olx and some other sakes sites it's usually 65k
INTEL CELERON for a whole 50k? That's funny. 30k or less is fair enough.
Re: What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It by pat077: 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
Where the pishur and what's d battery life?
Re: What Is The Worth Of My Laptop, I Want To Sell It by udemzyudex(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2016
specification alone can't determine the amount the buyer will buy.... the neatness is important, the speaker, the rom, the screen that's if there's no sign of water in it,the ba3 life

Intel cerelon ,hmm.. just as the second poster have said, 30k below...

if you're offered #30k. count yourself lucky.

for a higher price, I'll suggest you sell it on street, your padi them. make sure you have the receipt or write an undertaking to avoid story that touch in the future. a laptop seller will buy it at #30k or less.

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Hacks OCULUS Ceo's Twitter Account And Declares Himself As Ceo(see Tweet) / Acer Unveils World’s First Curved-screen Laptop ‘predator 21x ‘ / Hp Mini Laptop For Sale 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.