Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

See Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband's Cute Selfies To Their Children - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband's Cute Selfies To Their Children (909 Views)

Five Enduring Economic Reforms We Should Thank Okonjo Iweala For / How President Buhari Utterances Plunged Nigeria Into Recession – Ngozi Okonjo I / Tony Elumelu & UBA Staffs In Happy In Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband's Cute Selfies To Their Children by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and husband send cute selfies to their children (Ofcourse, I am one of them *winks*).
After 37 years of marriage, when they've seen it all, Dr Ikemba Iweala and Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala are still waxing strong in each others arms. Even taking selfies of themselves with a morning glow.
This is grey love.
I love you Baba and Mama Iweala.

Re: See Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband's Cute Selfies To Their Children by favourmic(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
Sorry for the youth
Re: See Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband's Cute Selfies To Their Children by Lytech(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
The face of Nigeria pest... God is watching

(1) (Reply)

. / YAHOO Downfall: Lessons To Be Learnt By Entrepreneurs / Get Properly Vetted Drivers For Your Uber Vehicle In Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.