Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 (40390 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by orakao8: 8:11pm On May 21, 2016
UNITED..FA CUP CHAMPIONS
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 21, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
honestly youre the only rival that supports your antagonist. Unlike your fellow gunners fans that will come and pray for man utd's downfall just because of jealousy.
Thanks man
Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by HARDDON: 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
aieromon:
Full time

Manchester United are the 2015/2016 FA Cup Winners

Very lil to celebrate

Its only mid table clubs like a33'nal that celebrate this kinda cup.

We'd gladly let this go for a top 4 finish
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by notoriousbabe: 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
Crystal Palace una cly me a liver

Lose van gal must go
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2016
I told a lot of you but you guys will not listen.

Manchester United Should Trust In Van Gaal's Philosophy

March 15, 2015
Louis Van Gaal, manager of Manchester United, revealed his players are behind him. However, he said he will leave the club if his players lost faith in his philosophy.

"When I think the chemistry between the players and the manager is not good enough anymore, then I go," Van Gaal said ahead of Sunday's showdown with Premier League rivals Tottenham.

"It is not a question, I can go for myself also. I am in my first season here and I can still win the title, but that will probably go to Chelsea.

"What we have to do is continue in our process. But we have been in the top four longer than Arsenal this season. That is true."

Van Gaal added: "When I see this chemistry between myself and my players, then I don't have any doubts.

"Of course, we have disappointing moments but we can survive and we have confidence to qualify for the Champions League.

"I remember when I went to AZ, a very minor club in Holland. In my first season we were second, in my second season we were third and in my third season we finished 11th.

"I said to my players that I would go away. But the players then came to my house to ask me to stay, and so did the board. So I said, 'Okay, I will stay.' And, in the fourth year, we were champions."

Van Gaal believes Di Maria will remain at Manchester United despite struggling to impress at Old Trafford.

"As a manager, you can never say 'no' or 'yes' because the player at the end shall always decide but I don't think he shall move," he said.

"Despite his incident with his wife at home, he is very pleased to be here at Manchester United."

Van Gaal admitted that Di Maria might leave if he decides to go.

"I'm always like that. When you see my history - that's part of my philosophy. A player is not just a man who kicks the ball from A to B. Also, his environment is influencing him," Van Gaal said.

"I shall always be open for that conversation but I know also the commercial interests of the club and we have to respect that. You cannot give a lot of money for a player and then next season put him out of your selection.

"I think that he shall stay because what I have seen in his reaction, after the defeat and after his red card [against Arsenal in the FA Cup last Monday], is very good and I like his attitude."

I think Van Gaal deserves the support of his players despite the news flying around and the situation of things with the team.

Ex-players like Paul Scholes criticised Van Gaal's performance and Willem Van Hanegem, a former Dutch international and former coach of AZ Alkmaar a club Van Gaal coached, criticised Van Gaal's relationship with the players at Manchester United.

When Manchester United signed Van Gaal, I wondered if they made proper research into Van Gaal. What is happening at Manchester United is normal when it comes to Van Gaal. He takes his time to build his squad and gets them to play the way he wants them to.

Unfortunately, Manchester United and the Glazer family want Van Gaal to get the club up and running in a short time.

This is not possible. Especially when you bring in a coach with a different philosophy from what is on ground at the club.

Just like Van Gaal pointed out about his time at AZ Alkmaar. It seemed his work was not effective but with time, a small club in the Dutch league won the league title.

Van Gaal faced the same problem at Bayern Munich. Bayern seemed to go in a downward direction under Van Gaal. His way seemed complicated but in the long run, it was beneficial. Look at the way he brought in the likes of Alaba, Gustavo, Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller to a Bayern side that was struggling. Bayern Munich sacked Van Gaal but these guys became pillars to the Bayern side that lost the final against Chelsea and won the next Champions League finals against Borussia Dortmund.

Franz Beckenbauer said, "I like him. He was also very successful with Bayern Munich. In the end there was a little discussion about the way he was handling his job so that's why they went separate ways. But for me he's one of the best coaches in the world."

If Manchester United want immediate success, Van Gaal is not the man for the job, however, if Manchester United is ready to wait for Van Gaal to turn them into one of the top sides in Europe, he is the perfect man for the job.

https://www.nairaland.com/2197066/manchester-united-should-trust-van

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by xynerise: 8:13pm On May 21, 2016
Who could ever believe this poor united team will lift a trophy this season?
This is a season of unbelievable grin

6 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 21, 2016
The greatest team in england av done it again,God bless us,haters can get useful by becoming a sucide bomber for boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by joshrare(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
Funjosh:
I don't like Manchester United angry
Go kiss lion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by mysticgal(f): 8:15pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=fuckDmod post=45843115][/quote]
Don't mind them haters, we still won cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by aieromon(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
HARDDON:

Very lil to celebrate

Its only mid table clubs like a33'nal that celebrate this kinda cup.

We'd gladly let this go for a top 4 finish

This team cannot pass the 2nd round of the UCL.Its better for us to lift the FA cup rather than disgracing ourselves in the UCL.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by joshrare(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
The greatest team in england av done it again,God bless us,haters can get useful by becoming a sucide bomber for boko haram

Lol
I can see you love your country just as you love your club

Up united!!!!
Fvck airegin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
Sai Manchester United! !!!!!!
We are the best

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Samanza89: 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
their daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........... We've won................... .... Haters go hate your destiny... ...
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Tobyshegz(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
Man united!!!.
Glory Glory Man united!!!
Win so good i started crying.
*Somborri gimme a "hankee" *

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by bjt(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
Something to cheer for the season for united

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
So dem manage win am afta 12yrs?

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by DAVEZONIGLTD: 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
#Manuthegreat grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
joshrare:

Lol I can see you love your country just as you love your club
Up united!!!! Fvck airegin
Lmao they can use the lagoon instead
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by mysticgal(f): 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
Google63:
You must go to church tomorrow. We've won already!
I will oh cheesy
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by flokii: 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
Man U later win sha..

Congrats to them
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by vosquare: 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
All haters b like grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
Maiconyoung:
hater spotted get useful by straping a sucide belt on ur waist nd blow urself up for the sake of isis
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by vosquare: 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Your team never carry am pass us
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by mysticgal(f): 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
Maiconyoung:

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by antosly(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
Na report ur post deserve instead
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
Van Gaal said: "When I see this chemistry between myself and my players, then I don't have any doubts.

"Of course, we have disappointing moments but we can survive and we have confidence to qualify for the Champions League.

"I remember when I went to AZ, a very minor club in Holland. In my first season we were second, in my second season we were third and in my third season we finished 11th.

"I said to my players that I would go away. But the players then came to my house to ask me to stay, and so did the board. So I said, 'Okay, I will stay.' And, in the fourth year, we were champions."

So if Manchester United fans like, they can keep booing and abusing Coach Van Gaal. He is a great coach and he knows where he is going.

Congrats to Manchester United fans.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
E don teh since man utd win trophy. See as rooney dey jones

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by dabossman(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
We're the famous Man United and we won the cup at Wembley. Wembley, Wembley, we're the famous Man United and we won at Wembley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Damicares(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
God bless Man United! We made it. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
That guy that I gave my number that promise to call me just to mock me if man utd lose on my 2nd acct (ridwanayo) I dy expect ur call,I can see all chelsea,asernal nd liverpool fan running into d lagoon cause there boss as done it again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 9th August 2019 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 23rd August 2015 / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.