Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated (1511 Views)

"Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Kyliegame: 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
The last of the drama between Burna boy and the lady who accused him of impregnating her is not heard of yet, according to the lady, Burna Boy has resorted to violence in a bid to silence her. He allegedly went to the lady's house with thugs, for what reason I cant say, but the lady is crying for help

MORE HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/burna-boy-resorts-to-violence-in-order.html

Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by kossyablaze(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
I hate hoes
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by sinaj(f): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
M waiting patiently for part 2
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Fweshspice(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
If diz is true, burna don fall ma hand big time... "agbaya oshi"
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 16, 2016
Eya. I feel sorry for the lady let her just raise the child on her own to avoid more problems with burna boy. But that person mumu no be small why is she positing the ladies home address on social media? Kai
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by icebebe(f): 5:38pm On May 16, 2016
Anoda dirty story
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2016
As much as I don't agree with burna boy, ladies should stop trying to trap guys with pregnancy, it doesn't end well! Baby mama is not a career!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Ginaz(f): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
Lol but you must take the belle. Some chicks ain't smiling grin
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On May 16, 2016
I wasn't there when they were kpanshing, I wasn't there when he was giving her trips..

Why should I be here when he is refusing to accept the pregnancy?

BYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by vague: 5:57pm On May 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
I hate hoes
so she should be killed because he doesnt want to take care of a baby he created? Im sorry who doesnt know that if you have unprotected sex with a woman, she can get pregnant? Its man like you that be made barren, the world would be a better place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by goldbim(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
I wonder if they don't do moral evaluation before they make these celebrities ambassadors ...he's a good artiste but sorry to say,he lacks class!.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On May 16, 2016
goldbim:
I wonder if they don't do moral evaluation before they make these celebrities ambassadors ...he's a good artiste but sorry to say,he lacks class!.

sad angry grin

Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Young03(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
the girl is a gold digger

fool...burnaboy am with u
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by kossyablaze(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2016
vague:
so she should be killed because he doesnt want to take care of a baby he created? Im sorry who doesnt know that if you have unprotected sex with a woman, she can get pregnant? Its man like you that be made barren, the world would be a better place
Yes.... She should be assassinated.... All pun intended.... She is a hoe, acted like one, and thus be treated like one. A decent girl, won't spread her legs for one nyt stand like she did.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by hazyfm: 6:34pm On May 16, 2016
I SEE, SMALL BOYS WITH SMALL CASH
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Almajiri1: 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
That Randy boy must be restrained before he personally conducts an emergency abortion on his once object of attraction.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Almajiri1: 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
ladyF:
As much as I don't agree with burn a boy, ladies should stop trying to trap guys with pregnancy, it doesn't end well! Baby mama is not a career!
It's now a free meal ticket.Now that Buhari has removed subsidy,Men are in trouble.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by ayaside(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
Guys be typing shit and blaming the girl for it.If you are man enough to put ur d!ck in her hole.Be responsible enough not to leave ur milk in it or prepare for consequences.I hate stupid talk

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2016
God. Bad grammar is such a mood killer.
Burna, she better not be having your baby for real homie.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Almajiri1: 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
Yes.... She should be assassinated.... All pun intended.... She is a hoe, acted like one, and thus be treated like one. A decent girl, won't spread her legs for one nyt stand like she did.
It's not a criminal offence being a hoe.If there's no demand,there would be no supply. You would be amazed at what your acclaimed decent girls do in secrets.

The Randy boy should betterman up and accept responsibility.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
Nigerian male celebs and stupidity like ashawo and chewing gum

See mumu going violent

And he is a celeb o!

Ewu china!
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by idupaul: 7:27pm On May 16, 2016
This is why I fear hoes and thots...they are always to desperate so a Lil fun with them might end up living you with a lifelong scar. .Burna boy pele she has got you where she wants oo.
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by oatzeal(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
na ole she be
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by Nixiepie(f): 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
Burna boy is a fool and irresponsible fellow
Re: Burna Boy Resorts To Violence In Order To Silence The Girl He Impregnated by migeoart(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2016
these ladies are turning Baby mama thingy into a career! please ladies keep your legs closed this celebrities might end up not marrying you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy, The Queen Of Dance Enjoy Time With Family – Kids / Media Personality Elma Godwin Shares Almost Nude Pre-birthday Photos / Nana Otedola Attends Private Viewing Of Elton John's Art With Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.