Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Video Of Witch Bird That Allegedly Transformed Into Young Woman In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Of Witch Bird That Allegedly Transformed Into Young Woman In Lagos (1436 Views)

The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Witch Bird That Allegedly Transformed Into Young Woman In Lagos by goodlifehyd1: 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
A young woman in Ojokoro, Ijaiye, at the outskirts of Lagos is said to have been on her way back from her 'witch' meeting when she was struck by a 'powerful' force. When she landed on the ground in her witch bird form, the combined impact of hitting the ground and daylight caused her to transform into a human being.

According to Moji Delano, the incident which was witnessed by one of its readers happened around 5:30-6am yesterday morning.

The source narrated what he saw; “I was driving home this morning along Agbado-Ijaiye road when I suddenly heard people screaming in Yoruba ” the bird has turned into a woman, the bird has transformed into a human being.” I parked some meters away and walk towards the scene-a gutter opposite LADO filling station-where an angry crowd was slowing gathering.

Two eye witnesses present in the crowd who raised alarm said they were passing by when a bird suddenly fell into the gutter and then suddenly transformed into a young woman. “

Continuing, he said: "At some point a man joins the woman in the gutter whispering into her ears. The crowd started asking questions as to his relationship with the alleged bird-Lady but the guy quickly disassociated himself from her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9V-9jG7XI
Re: Video Of Witch Bird That Allegedly Transformed Into Young Woman In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2016
And u want me to believe that?
Re: Video Of Witch Bird That Allegedly Transformed Into Young Woman In Lagos by Olorunjuwon(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2016
The white created aircraft The Black created witchcraft when d aircraft has an accident is call plane crash when the witchcraft has an accident is called........winchcrash..

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Female Nurses In Qatar / Which Tank Will Be Filled First ? / What Are The Requirements For Account Verification On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.