Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Woman Tell Filling Station Attendant His Boss Is A Thief!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Tell Filling Station Attendant His Boss Is A Thief!!! (476 Views)

Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita / Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tell Filling Station Attendant His Boss Is A Thief!!! by lawrenzooo: 8:23pm On May 16, 2016
A woman walked into a filling station and after taking 20 litres of fuel she gave the filling station attendant N3000 and the following conversation took place

Attendant: madam your money is remaining N200

Woman: no I have N100 change with you.

Attendant: madam we sell for 160 per litre

Woman: the government said it should be sold for 145 and that's what am paying

Attendant: madam am sorry but my boss asked me to sell at 160 so pay me my N200 balance

Woman: your boss is a thief and I have not stolen any money that he should steal from. It was because of people like him that the government had to increase fuel price to N145 yet they are not satisfied.

The woman was almost creating a scene the fuel attendant had no option but to let her go as other people where on queue waiting to be served fuel.

I couldn't help but salute her courage and I guess she was lucky not to have been beaten up but then what if we all refuse to pay beyond the 145?
Yes some people would get beaten I guess by the fuel attendants but then that is what patriotism is all about!

So next time u at a filling station and taking fuel do the maths urself take fuel and pay 145. Should incase u not so lucky and find urself in the hospital afterward no worry its a price we have to pay for our nation after all if change must come we must all be ready to pay a price
Re: Woman Tell Filling Station Attendant His Boss Is A Thief!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 16, 2016
How I wish all Nigerians are as courageous as this woman. Great move by her!

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops NLC From Going On Strike / We Knew The Economy Would Collapse. / PPA Chairman Blasts “pretentious” Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.