Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here (549 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here by Daniel058(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalander.. I have always dream of speaking Yoruba like say na my papa language.. Also i really want to speak Hausa like the son of Alhaji..

Now i want you guys to be honest coz I'm here ready to teach u da igbo language
Re: learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here by Daniel058(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2016
I will write down 10 words and tell you the meaning in igbo..

IGBO=================ENGLISH

ewu =================Goat

Aturu ================Sheep

EGO =================Money

Ukwu ================waist

Mmiri =================Water

Uche=================mind

Ulo ==================House

Ugboala ================Motor

Ji=====================Yam

Nkita ================== Dog

BONUS : biko kuzierem asusu bè unu == please teach me how to speak your language..
Re: learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here by Nixiepie(f): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
How much u go pay undecided
Re: learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here by Daniel058(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
How much u go pay undecided
achoghim ikwu ugwo..
Re: learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
I'll teach you both languages if you're willing to part with some cash wink
Re: learn how to speak IGBO, Hausa, Yoruba here by Daniel058(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2016
Omavik:
I'll teach you both languages if you're willing to part with some cash wink
Enyim nwanyi!! Please teach me nah..

(1) (Reply)

TIWA SAVAGE AND Son Jamil Flys Private Jet To Dubai For Holidays / PHOTOS: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesir: Nigeria's Strongest Man / Xtacy Lyrics - Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.