Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early (24658 Views)

Fayose Owes Workers Eight Months’ Salaries — Ekiti NLC / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by iswallker(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2016
there is no end in sight to the paucity of funds being experienced by FGN and by extension, state and local governments. therefore we should brace up for the hard times ahead and make the best out of a difficult situation... wink...check my post on financial independence at this link...

https://www.nairaland.com/3110807/direct-selling-sales-channel-give
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

Shame on you and everything you stand for if you cannot expose/reveal any Firefire's dealings with shameless being like you.

I grant you the liberty to unveil any of my stuffs with you or you forever keep shut!
Grant which nonsense liberty? It isn't your decision to make and I wouldn't fall for the trap of having myself shut out by the mods so you lot could run around spreading your falsehood unhindered.

Shey you been dey laff, where all the smile disappear go??

Did Idumuose lie that yall rigged elections for Tinubu together and then he dumped yall like some insignificant nothings or was he being truthful?? Hell, he was even a much more fiery PDP supporter than you'd ever be (even though he was a foolish thug), yet he admitted to you both being used to snatch ballot boxes.

Upon what grounds exactly does someone like you stand to deny that??

Shameless being. cheesy
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Grant which nonsense liberty? It isn't your decision to make and I wouldn't fall for the trap of having myself shut out by the mods so you lot could run around spreading your falsehood unhindered.

Shey you been dey laff, where all the smile disappear go??

Did Idumuose lie that yall rigged elections for Tinubu together and then he dumped yall like some insignificant nothings or was he being truthful?? Hell, he was even a much more fiery PDP supporter than you'd ever be (even though he was a foolish thug), yet he admitted to you both being used to snatch ballot boxes.

Upon what grounds exactly does someone like you stand to deny that??

Shameless being. cheesy

I can see that you have nothing to say than to reference Idumose myopic statement. Must I respond to every statement from a faceless forum ? NO!

Brother, we live in a free world and you are free to type and believe anything you feel like. Ko kan a'ye.

But know today that I Firefire is by all means beyond those low level errand boyz stories.

I can grant you an audience with me if you like.

Cc: Tonyebacarnista, should I grant your friend access to Firefire? tongue
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by folahann(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2016
sparrowkid:
Over 150 views with less than 10 comments. Were it to be "Fayose blasts Buhari", "Fayose cuts ponmo on the road", "Fayose drinks burukutu with okada riders" you would have seen the multitude of comments. SMH for this generation.
Don't mind Seun, he's a hardcore PDP sympathiser.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

I can see that you have nothing to say than to reference Idumose myopic statement. Must I respond to every statement from a faceless forum ? NO!

Brother, we live in a free world and you are free to type and believe anything you feel like. Ko kan a'ye.

But know today that I Firefire is by all means beyond those low level errand boyz stories.

I can grant you an audience with me if you like.

Cc: Tonyebarcanista, should I grant your friend access to Firefire? tongue
Away with that useless attempt at famzing. I am NOT your brother- God forbid.

Idumouse's remark wasn't myopic in anyway. Why didn't you counter him back then- perhaps you never know it would come back to haunt you someday.

I don't need any damn audience with you. What for- wanna beg me to holster my weapon??

God bless Tinubu for what he did to both of you- proving that political thugs are meant to be used and dumped for they bring nothing but bad publicity in the long run.

Idumuose moved on just after you both were double-crossed, when would you?? How long would you hold the grouse against Tinubu and Yorubas in general?? How much did he even promise you that you harbour such resentment towards him? Perhaps I could settle you on his behalf if you aren't so expensive.

Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2016
There you got it wrong...

The other man moved on and me still here... cheesy

Check my post history since 2008 and show me any deviation from my standard. Rigid!

You offered to pay Firefire ? Waoooo, how rich are you ? You sure say that your salary go reach fuel your car till month end considering the N145/L PMS? Check well oooo.

If you by chance know whom you are chatting with, you will be cautious. But no need, na Internet chat we dey. smiley

How can I hold a grouse against my race? cool I dey craze ? I be original Ojulowo Omo ile Kaaro Ojiree, and I hold no one apologies for my sentiments against the current fraudulent rulers in the region. (The Imperial Capitalists).

As for Tinubu, the Jagaban of corruption, he owns me a lot, (Land use Charge, PAYE, Service Tax and other double taxation in Lagos with nothing to show for it) I will however stop attacking him once I see meaningful development from his new puppet, Ambode.

Until we meet again, have a good evening and please don't stop pursuing your dream.

Shalom!

omenka:
Away with that useless attempt at famzing. I am NOT your brother- God forbid.

Idumouse's remark wasn't myopic in anyway. Why didn't you counter him back then- perhaps you never know it would come back to haunt you someday.

I don't need any damn audience with you. What for- wanna beg me to holster my weapon??

God bless Tinubu for what he did to both of you- proving that political thugs are meant to be used and dumped for they bring nothing but bad publicity in the long run.

Idumuose moved on just after you both were double-crossed, when would you?? How long would you hold the grouse against Tinubu and Yorubas in general?? Hotw much did he even promise you that you harbour such resentment towards him? Perhaps I could settle you on his behalf if you aren't so expensive.

Think about it.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:
There you got it wrong...

The other man moved on and me still here... cheesy

Check my post history since 2008 and show me any deviation from my standard. Rigid!

You offered to pay Firefire ? Waoooo, how rich are you ? You sure say that your salary go reach fuel your car till month end considering the N145/L PMS? Check well oooo.

If you by chance know whom you are chatting with, you will be cautious. But no need, na Internet chat we dey.

How can I hold a grouse against my race? cool I dey craze ? I be original Ojulowo Omo ile Kaaro Ojiree, and I hold no one apologies for my sentiments against the current fraudulent rulers in the region. (The Imperial Capitalists).

As for Tinubu, the Jagaban of corruption, he owns me a lot, (Land use Charge, PAYE, Service Tax and other double taxation in Lagos with nothing to show for it) I will however stop attacking him once I see meaningful development from his new puppet, Ambode.

Until we meet again, have a good evening and please don't stop pursuing your dream.

Shalom!

@Bold: Veeeeeeeeery typical!! Every pauper is a John D. Rockefella on the internet. cheesy

Dude, I'm not a millionaire and that is why I said "if I can afford you". So, tell me, how much did Tinubu promise you and Idumuose for ballot box snatching that he reneged on?? If I can afford it, I'd pay you off on his behalf so you can move on with your life and show some signs of progress.

If I can't afford you, then too bad for you- it is likely you'd remain the way you are for a veeeery long time to come.

Wouldn't that be a damn shame??

Ps: stop masking the pains with them smileys- it aint working.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2016
Omenka, move on with your life already.

As for me I will continue to fight the cause of the common man against the professional looters in my region. I do not need your baseless interference.

For your information I can... Let me stop.

Am through with you 'dude'. You need to be glad I engage you tonight.

Farewell!

omenka:
@Bold: Veeeeeeeeery typical!! Every pauper is a John D. Rockefella on the internet. cheesy

Dude, I'm not a millionaire and that is why I said "if I can afford you". So, tell me, how much did Tinubu promise you and Idumuose for ballot box snatching that he reneged on?? If I can afford it, I'd pay you off on his behalf so you can move on with your life and show some signs of progress.

If I can't afford you, then too bad for you- it is likely you'd remain the way you are for a veeeery long time to come.

Wouldn't that be a damn shame??

Ps: stop masking the pains with them smileys- it aint working.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:
Omenka, move on with your life already.

As for me I will continue to fight the cause of the common man against the professional looters in my region. I do not need your baseless interference.

For your information I can... Let me stop.

Am through with you 'dude'. You need to be glad I engage you tonight.

Farewell!

I need to be glad?? Humour me some more "dude". Look who's "fighting for common man". cheesycheesy

Nothing person no go hear/read for nairaland!

Dude, how much are you worth?? Perhaps if I settle you on Tinubu's behalf, you'd stop "fighting for yourself common man".

Don't be too shy- just name a figure. Or you wanna send it as a pm??

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by adamsylamar(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

he has a friend close by, the friend receives lesser allocation from the federation compared to his, the friend's recurrent expenditure is more than his, so he should do something and pay up, he no get excuse. His friend think outside the box, reached a compromise with his labour force, today, he is owing 2months, fayose should also think on what to do.
not lesser but close to nothing. 6million to 1.6 billion. That is not lesser, they AR incomparable
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Akiika: 8:19pm On May 17, 2016
Come on! go to work, you have been paid in 'rice'.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by hundredhunndred: 8:33pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

Are you very sure of your allegation or you just dey believe hearsay ? won wi, won wi, mo gbo pe, won so pe... cheesy

A whole Firefire snatching ballot box ?

Nigerians can believe anything. Chai!

Stop your lies, no one even take you serious here cos of your ways. You are never honest not love this country, and please stop pretending to be Yoruba. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by hundredhunndred: 8:34pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
The other accomplice of his, Idumouse aka Idu-mud-house, looks a complete political thug so we weren't even surprised he helped to snatch ballot boxes for Tinubu and came here to shamelessly brag about it.

This one has been sore since Jagaban still owes him for services rendered, that's why he "jumps up like person wey accidentally siddon on
hot basin of pepper soup" (apologies to Modath) whenever his (Tinubu's) name is mentioned.

Saw that one pics holding a big snake, some people are heartless. They now resort to blackmailing Tinubu cos they were chased away and still bragging about snatching ballot box for him. Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Saw that one pics holding a big snake, some people are heartless. They now resort to blackmailing Tinubu cos they were chased away and still bragging about snatching ballot box for him. Lolzzzzz
Yes!! Idu-mud-house, the snake charmer!! You sabi am wella.

They were political thugs used and dumped by Jagaban. That's why they get a near permanent erection whenever the man's name is mentioned- hell, they do even when his name isn't mentioned!!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by bizza45: 8:51pm On May 17, 2016
rasco2000me:
FAYOSE MY ADVICE TO U IS DAT ANY WORKER OR WORKERS THAT FAIL TO SHOW AT THIER PLACE OF WORK SHOULD BE SACK,AFTERALL U GAVE THEM TWO MUDU OF RICE AND ONE LIFE CHICKEN IN DEC 2015,AND U TOLD THEM TO MANAGE IT TILL DECEMBER

U are d most wicked human I have seen in nairaland....
hahahaha
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by henrygale(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2016
Actually, one of the woes befallen ekiti is the fact dat d immediate past APC governor threw the state into debt of more than 1billion naira monthly to be deducted till 2036! Deduct that from the monthly allowances from the f.g and tell me how much go remain.
Meanwhile too,I think also and it seems the govnr,fayose,is making use of this to his advantage always claiming the money coming from f.g is not enough to pay salaries in a month even after we heard the said deduction was skipped in the last allocation they collected. So he sef has issues which he needs to address.
Ekiti workers dey roast o!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by hundredhunndred: 9:37pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Yes!! Idu-mud-house, the snake charmer!! You sabi am wella.

They were political thugs used and dumped by Jagaban. That's why they get a near permanent erection whenever the man's name is mentioned- hell, they do even when his name isn't mentioned!!

Buhahahaha. The snake charmer is gone forever. Lmaoooo
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by OlujobaSamuel: 9:41pm On May 17, 2016
Nalikedis:
not lesser but close to nothing. 6million to 1.6 billion. That is not lesser, they AR incomparable
lol, I no dey dat one ooo.
anyway, I'm grateful that he isn't going about mocking himself like that of ekiti, he understands the fact that this is a serious problem at hand. God bless him in wisdom and God bless my state.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by hotspec(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2016
Ha ha. Ds OP can lie jare. Mr. Stomach Infrastructure, oya come answer to ds allegation jare. U kno ure my grand-father and i cant allow OP to lie against u.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Nobody: 12:17am On May 18, 2016
dridowu:
Fayose has already provide "stomach infrastructure " every other thing is not important.

Mynd44 this thread deserve FP
May God bless you with good health, long life and prosperity! Fayose for president 2019!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by greatman247(m): 2:35am On May 18, 2016
Mr Fayose, talkative gov its high time u walk the work. You've been following every simple steps of Pres. Buhari while you have boiling issues at home front for five months. To those, who said and think the problem of gov's inability to pay salaries of workers were peculiar to only APC govs. Now this is PDP gov and Belsa gov Dickson were both PDP gov and yet the couldn't pay salaries for several months. Those hataz have not turn out in large numbers as it used to be on Nairaland.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by bamseg: 6:56pm On May 18, 2016
Do you know how much debt this man is servicing. Fayemi sold almost all the ekiti investments and also borrowed. The man used the state statutory allocation for collateral. He is servicing d debt with 1.5billon every month. If u don't believe check DMO's office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defamation: Governor El-Rufai Testifies In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.