Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly (44211 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki / Crude Oil Is $59 And We Are Paying N2.25 Billion For Subsidy. 1 trillion 1year / REVEALED: 1 Million Nigerians Set To Receive N5,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by naijaboiy: 11:27pm On May 16, 2016
Stupïd Old man! angry

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by criuze(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
I can see cows collecting allowances

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by quickly: 11:36pm On May 16, 2016
DExplorer1:

To assuage the anger of Nigerians over the increase in the price of premium motor spirit to N145 a litre, the Muhammadu Buhari administration has rolled out palliative measures running into half a trillion naira.

Over eight million Nigerians will benefit from the programmes scheduled to begin in a matter of weeks.

Highlights of the palliatives are:

*5.5 million school children to be fed for 200 school days in first phase of homegrown school feeding programme
*Over 1.6 million Nigerian traders, market women, men, artisans to receive loans.
*1 million extremely poor and vulnerable Nigerians to receive N60,000 this year in 12 months payments of N5000 each.

All together the federal government would be directly impacting the lives of more than 8 million Nigerians in different social investment 2016 budget spending that would provide succor and be a ready-made palliative to ordinary Nigerians.

This disclosure was made last night by the Senior Special Assistant for Media & Publicity to the President, Mr. Laolu Akande, in an interaction with the press in Abuja.

He gave new details and a breakdown of the interventions and palliatives, some of which he said would be starting in a matter of weeks thus:

1.*the direct payment of N5000 monthly to one million extremely poor Nigerians for 12 months as provided for in the 2016 budget for which N$68.7B has been appropriated.
2*the direct provision of very soft loan -cash for market women, men and traders, including artisans and Agric workers. This would be for a total of 1.76m Nigerians, without the requirement for conventional collateral. Some of the traders will likely get about N60,000. A total sum of N140.3B has already been appropriated for this in the budget,
3*payment of between N23,000 to N30,000 per month to 500,000 unemployed graduates who would be trained, paid and deployed to work as volunteer teachers, public health officers and extension service workers among other responsibilities.
-They would also be given electronic devices to empower them technologically both for their assignments and beyond
-similarly 100,000 artisans would also be trained and paid
N191.5B has been set aside for this in the passed budget.
4. At least 5.5 million Nigerian primary school children -ie starting first in 18 states-three per geopolitical zones-would be fed for 200 school days under the free Homegrown School Feeding Programme. N93.1B has been appropriated for this in the 2016 budget.
5. 100,000 tertiary students in Science Technology Engineering & Maths-STEM, plus Education will partake in the N5.8B already provided for this education grant in the budget. This payment would also be paid directly to the students.

When added together this year alone, more than 8 million Nigerians would be benefiting from the Social Investment budget.

Akande who works from the Office of the Vice President said the N500B social investement programmes of the Buhari administration is a ready made palliative to lift Nigerians from poverty and economic hardship.

“Long before now the Presidency has made adequate arrangements in the 2016 budget to ensure that Nigerians are lifted from poverty and hardship,” the spokesperson stated.

This will not only assuage the current pains arising from the new fuel pricing regime, but will provide ongoing social safety nets for over 8 million Nigerians this year alone, according to Akande.

He added that this is beside the jobs that would be created by the infrastructural projects that would be restored and the new ones that would soon be taking off.

Said he: “the Buhari presidency is keen to ensure that Nigerians are lifted and that if necessary on an ongoing basis palliatives measures would always been considered to address the conditions of the people.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/05/15/1-million-nigerians-to-receive-n5000-monthly/

**********************************************************************************************
Nigerians should put their ears to the ground as these programmes are executed. We are under a more sincere government than ever.

Story

Use the money to build refinery, reduce senate salary and expenditure, no more hajj or Jerusalem etc
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by babajeje123(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2016
Can this presimumu be impeached? He & his cohorts want graduates to be teaching whereas their own children are working in CBN? This is more than what Biblical Pharoah did to the Israelites
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by 19naia(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2016
If that money is properly disbursed without looters siphoning it along the way, it means that the farmers who grow the food that will feed the children will see more income. That also means jobs for cooks to cook the food.
The loans for entrepreneurs will also be money that will create jobs and stimulate economy as it is used to purchase more in the economy.
Same goes for the N5000 monthly for the poor. These poor people will now become customers who bring income to the people who sell them whatever they buy.
The more people to have money in an economy, the more that money will circulate and drive the economy. If few people have money and money only accumulates in the hands of the rich who do not circuoate it well, economy will be very vulnerable. If rich people circulated money as well as poor people, they would not become billionaires but economy would be better for the average person.

This move is very good for Nigerias economy, lets just hope long throat vultures dont fly in to loot the money before it reaches those in need.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by kessler53(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2016
Wealthgang:
If all these are fully implemented, then indeed this admin is right on point. N500b for social intervention with well laid-out plans? Haba! PMB God bless u abundantly.

If u get pained or sad and frustrated by this post, then u need deliverance by 77 T.B Joshuas.

Let's see how it all plays out. I'm 95% confident that we won't hear that billions meant for this scheme will be squandered. That is d advantage of PMB over d 'heroic' IB.
I pray NLC sees reasons with d FG and doesn't go on strike. In d long run, Nigerians won't regret voting this man.

Wailers, IPOB touts and anti-buharians, better be attentive o so that d teaching jobs for 500,000 unemployed youths won't pass u by.

Lest I forget, what about civil servants?
u are d most gullible person on earth,Bubu is scheming how to calm people alone,before the removal of subsidy didn't he say that he won't pay d five thousand naira dat he promised but divert it to capital projects,then why is he saying that he will pay the five thousand naira now if not to deceive people the more,be wise pls so that u won't be deceived twice.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2016
The country is broke yet bubu wants to act as father christmas to a selected few.
1m * 5000 = 5billion naira monthly.
1year = 60billion naira
See money wey them wan corner all in the name of helping the poor. Money that can be used to Improve power sector especially the Transmission unit or money to upgrade our hospitals or better still increase the minimum wage. #buhari, Onye oma emeka!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by amazingspiderma: 11:45pm On May 16, 2016
So this government plans to spend at least N5000 * 1000000=N5 billion naira monthly on feeding the poor.
First I thought we should be saving money to increase our foreign reserves.
Secondly is this the main reason why Buhari has been junketing the globe and asking for stolen funds to be released.
I can imagine the likes of US and UK laughing at us.

shocked
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by tochman(m): 11:48pm On May 16, 2016
These monies should have been diverted to increasing the wages of civil servants in this hard times and loans for serious entrepreneurs that plan to be employers of labour. We need to reduce the level of unemployment in this country. As for the 5k I know its going to the north cos that's where the extremely poor are. Its a way of compensating them for their votes
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by playtheblues(f): 11:57pm On May 16, 2016
Promises upon promises.

Otu abughi ezi.

Liars!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by folks4luv(f): 11:57pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
You want my opinion.....I don't think that Government should be giving people loans and grants right now....because we cannot afford it.

Sorry....I know people would hate me, and I have already been shouted at for saying this....but right now....Nigeria cannot afford mass welfare projects with oil prices at $50 per barrel.....when we were having issues with such projects at over $100 per barrel.

(And I have even more bad news.....oil is going to keep going down. The $100 barrel era is over.).

For me, there is only one way out of this. Telling Nigerians the honest truth....we do not have enough money right now....and we need to spend money on becoming a self sufficient nation.....by improving power, roads, rail and education....so that we can no longer be affected by sudden drops in the oil price.We may go through some austerity....but it would be worth it at the end.

So sorry.....but APC and every other party should be thinking about saving money. Awoof government is forty years out of date. Time we became a serious manufacturing power...the hard way.
I so agree with u on that. this scheme is a first class stomach infrastructure, d type Nigeria can't afford. what happens to spending heavily on infrastructural development? diversifying the economy, making the economy so robust that jobs will be created and those that wish to be sufficient will run biz with ease, that way, govt won't be feeding so many people.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Haryohdeji(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2016
nairaland.com
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Haryohdeji(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2016
DExplorer1:

To assuage the anger of Nigerians over the increase in the price of premium motor spirit to N145 a litre, the Muhammadu Buhari administration has rolled out palliative measures running into half a trillion naira.

Over eight million Nigerians will benefit from the programmes scheduled to begin in a matter of weeks.

Highlights of the palliatives are:

*5.5 million school children to be fed for 200 school days in first phase of homegrown school feeding programme
*Over 1.6 million Nigerian traders, market women, men, artisans to receive loans.
*1 million extremely poor and vulnerable Nigerians to receive N60,000 this year in 12 months payments of N5000 each.

All together the federal government would be directly impacting the lives of more than 8 million Nigerians in different social investment 2016 budget spending that would provide succor and be a ready-made palliative to ordinary Nigerians.

This disclosure was made last night by the Senior Special Assistant for Media & Publicity to the President, Mr. Laolu Akande, in an interaction with the press in Abuja.

He gave new details and a breakdown of the interventions and palliatives, some of which he said would be starting in a matter of weeks thus:

1.*the direct payment of N5000 monthly to one million extremely poor Nigerians for 12 months as provided for in the 2016 budget for which N$68.7B has been appropriated.
2*the direct provision of very soft loan -cash for market women, men and traders, including artisans and Agric workers. This would be for a total of 1.76m Nigerians, without the requirement for conventional collateral. Some of the traders will likely get about N60,000. A total sum of N140.3B has already been appropriated for this in the budget,
3*payment of between N23,000 to N30,000 per month to 500,000 unemployed graduates who would be trained, paid and deployed to work as volunteer teachers, public health officers and extension service workers among other responsibilities.
-They would also be given electronic devices to empower them technologically both for their assignments and beyond
-similarly 100,000 artisans would also be trained and paid
N191.5B has been set aside for this in the passed budget.
4. At least 5.5 million Nigerian primary school children -ie starting first in 18 states-three per geopolitical zones-would be fed for 200 school days under the free Homegrown School Feeding Programme. N93.1B has been appropriated for this in the 2016 budget.
5. 100,000 tertiary students in Science Technology Engineering & Maths-STEM, plus Education will partake in the N5.8B already provided for this education grant in the budget. This payment would also be paid directly to the students.

When added together this year alone, more than 8 million Nigerians would be benefiting from the Social Investment budget.

Akande who works from the Office of the Vice President said the N500B social investement programmes of the Buhari administration is a ready made palliative to lift Nigerians from poverty and economic hardship.

“Long before now the Presidency has made adequate arrangements in the 2016 budget to ensure that Nigerians are lifted from poverty and hardship,” the spokesperson stated.

This will not only assuage the current pains arising from the new fuel pricing regime, but will provide ongoing social safety nets for over 8 million Nigerians this year alone, according to Akande.

He added that this is beside the jobs that would be created by the infrastructural projects that would be restored and the new ones that would soon be taking off.

Said he: “the Buhari presidency is keen to ensure that Nigerians are lifted and that if necessary on an ongoing basis palliatives measures would always been considered to address the conditions of the people.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/05/15/1-million-nigerians-to-receive-n5000-monthly/

**********************************************************************************************
Nigerians should put their ears to the ground as these programmes are executed. We are under a more sincere government than ever.
Y will I bliv dis. When u cannot fund NYSC
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by henrynick(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2016
banme1:
chief zombie. Federal republic of gullible citizen.

Young man don't you get tired of this insults zombie this zombie that......face it we dey buhari regime there's nothing y'all can do about it....you no dey see wetin dey happen around the world you think say nah only Naija dey hot

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Missy89(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2016
N$68.7B has been appropriated.

68 Naira dollar billion. What currency is that?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Nobody: 12:17am On May 17, 2016
kessler53:
u are d most gullible person on earth,Bubu is scheming how to calm people alone,before the removal of subsidy didn't he say that he won't pay d five thousand naira dat he promised but divert it to capital projects,then why is he saying that he will pay the five thousand naira now if not to deceive people the more,be wise pls so that u won't be deceived twice.
Lol. @ d most gullible person on earth.

Fuel price increase is inevitable. Its NOT abt subsidy removal but lack of forex 4 importatn. Y is dat so hard 4 pple 2 undastand?

D money 4 social interventn has already been provided for in d budget (N500bn), just same way as money 4 capital projects has been provided for. Don't u pple get it?
How pple can still come 2 whine n insult because govt set up a social interventn fund in d budget, I can neva undastand.

A thread on NL here made FP here outlining some road projects n d amt in billions allocated 2 dem under capital infrastructure. This thread is abt social interventn n hw d monies r 2 be spent.

D budget was delayed in signing, pple complaind.
Nw d budget has been signd, pple r still complaining.
Nw we saw some details on hw monies r to be spent, pple r still whining n insulting.

If d budget is fully implementd, gud 4 all of us. If d monies r embezzld, den dats a diff story all 2geda n only time can prove dat. U cant just start makin senselss comments because details of budgets r reveald 2 u. We'd be in d best positn 2 judge at d end, nt at d beginning, dats y my statement started with 'IF'.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by berrystunn(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2016
buccal:
Seems they have forgotten Nigeria has a population of over 170 million, wldnt even get anywhere.
Those corrupt officials have now found a means to embezzle public funds.
Naija which way?

80% will go to the North.
Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by mandax: 12:23am On May 17, 2016
chiefolododo:
Which criterion are they going to use to select the 1m extremely poor Nigerians? Na their friends and families dey go still put, besides how about the other extremely poor Nigerians?

Extremely poor Nigerians are the almajiris and the insurgents, don't be surprised. The payoff is going to mostly the above.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by tomzman: 12:25am On May 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
You want my opinion.....I don't think that Government should be giving people loans and grants right now....because we cannot afford it.

Sorry....I know people would hate me, and I have already been shouted at for saying this....but right now....Nigeria cannot afford mass welfare projects with oil prices at $50 per barrel.....when we were having issues with such projects at over $100 per barrel.

(And I have even more bad news.....oil is going to keep going down. The $100 barrel era is over.).

For me, there is only one way out of this. Telling Nigerians the honest truth....we do not have enough money right now....and we need to spend money on becoming a self sufficient nation.....by improving power, roads, rail and education....so that we can no longer be affected by sudden drops in the oil price.We may go through some austerity....but it would be worth it at the end.

So sorry.....but APC and every other party should be thinking about saving money. Awoof government is forty years out of date. Time we became a serious manufacturing power...the hard way.
At last someone that reasons. Nigeria doesn't need welfare programs at this point. What we need is investment in power, agriculture, railways and other infrastructure. Power should be given priority so as to reduce the demand for petrol a bit. We really have not gotten it right yet.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Nobody: 12:40am On May 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Very nice input. U're one of d few sensible persons on NL.
On d loans, remember its not 4 'dash'. They'll still be paid back.
Mass welfare projects won't exactly kill Nigeria. D money has already been provided 4 in d budget. IF 1million poorest pple earn N5k/mth, that's N5bn/mth and N60bn/yr.
D budget says abt N67.8bn has been budgeted for dat already. Maybe d extra N7.8bn will be 4 paymt charges, salary of doz 2 disburse dis paymt, etc.
D feeding of skul kids will encourage educatn (in d north) n create indirect jobs/sales boost 4 fud vendors, transporters, middlemen, caterers, etc.

We had problems with projects even with high oil prices. Why? Corruption! We can make do with what we have if corruptn is minimized. D amt dat has been spent on power alone is outrageous (trillions) but what do we have 2 show 4 it?
Private investors also have a big role 2 play in capital project devt n I guess its one of d reasons y PMB travels (he nids support). E.g d 2nd Niger bridge is valued at N170bn but we dnt have dat kinda money, yet it will still undergo constructn. How? Cos private investors r funding 90% of it. There's N13bn allocated 4 it in d 2016 budget. (GEJ provided abt N4bn in his tenure even with oil over $100)

Gud tin u observd there's no money in d country. Couldn't agree less. But come 2 wonder, y do we have d highest budget in d history of Nig even with oil price dis low?
Don't underestimate d wealth of Nig, corruptn is just our problem.
We just hope Saudi, Russia n Iran cuts down their productn so as 2 remove d oil glut (and fall in price) globally.

Lastly, d N500bn social interventn fund will only make sense IF it is implementd. That's where I'm optimistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by tosyne2much(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2016
Wealthgang:

Don't worry one of those jobs/palliatives will meet u in d name of whatever God u believe in. Say Amen and receive sense.
hahahaha lmao funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Nobody: 12:44am On May 17, 2016
19naia:
If that money is properly disbursed without looters siphoning it along the way, it means that the farmers who grow the food that will feed the children will see more income. That also means jobs for cooks to cook the food.
The loans for entrepreneurs will also be money that will create jobs and stimulate economy as it is used to purchase more in the economy.
Same goes for the N5000 monthly for the poor. These poor people will now become customers who bring income to the people who sell them whatever they buy.
The more people to have money in an economy, the more that money will circulate and drive the economy. If few people have money and money only accumulates in the hands of the rich who do not circuoate it well, economy will be very vulnerable. If rich people circulated money as well as poor people, they would not become billionaires but economy would be better for the average person.

This move is very good for Nigerias economy, lets just hope long throat vultures dont fly in to loot the money before it reaches those in need.

Gbam! Exactly my thoughts. Ur sense full dey throway. Good analysis instead of some goats just spewing hate n ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Nobody: 12:45am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:
Lol grin. Me sef see am o. Its naira though, not dollars
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by anitapreeti(f): 12:49am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:
sis chill. it could be typo error
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by beecrofty(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

May GOD bless you my brother... Nigerians are just lazy and want to be hand fed. Let us bear the consequences and work towards making things work. Instead of Social investments, invest in proper infrastructure because without these things in place we are still rigmarolling

Social intervention my ass when you can't even boast of adequate power supply and good transportation.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by MakeWeTalk: 1:05am On May 17, 2016
Amitex:
[size=14pt]Eldoraldoooooooooooooooo!!!! When they cannot pay salaries[/size] grin grin grin grin
Bros you wan kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by beecrofty(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2016
henrynick:

Young man don't you get tired of this insults zombie this zombie that......face it we dey buhari regime there's nothing y'all can do about it....you no dey see wetin dey happen around the world you think say nah only Naija dey hot

Most of those guys are only immature kids. Instead of actively doing things that would develop them and their immediate environment, they just jump online to act immaturely.. You see 18 year old being refered to as adults and doing things in matured manners outside Nigeria but here you see 18 yr old still looking for hand me downs and insulting people all over the internet
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by MUVA(m): 1:27am On May 17, 2016
Iamlegend1 what's up man?? You alright?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Nwaonyeocha: 1:36am On May 17, 2016
Just look at the palliative from APC!
a Dundee is a dundee.

Is this how economies are built? I weep for Nigeria.

Wealthgang:
If all these are fully implemented, then indeed this admin is right on point. N500b for social intervention with well laid-out plans? Haba! PMB God bless u abundantly.

If u get pained or sad and frustrated by this post, then u need deliverance by 77 T.B Joshuas.

Let's see how it all plays out. I'm 95% confident that we won't hear that billions meant for this scheme will be squandered. That is d advantage of PMB over d 'heroic' IB.
I pray NLC sees reasons with d FG and doesn't go on strike. In d long run, Nigerians won't regret voting this man.

Wailers, IPOB touts and anti-buharians, better be attentive o so that d teaching jobs for 500,000 unemployed youths won't pass u by.

Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Bollinger(m): 1:42am On May 17, 2016
Wealthgang:

Classic example of a Nigerian who gets knocked down time and time again, gets up, and keeps coming back for more. He has a terrible coach, but doesn't care. Instead of him to acknowledge it and try to find a worthy replacement he keeps on hoping because frankly, he doesn't have a better option or know a better way. I hope you won't get brain damage from the constant bruising.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by Mayflowa(m): 2:00am On May 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

God bless you. You have spoken my mind. How could Buhari cause us so much hardship, I support the hardship anyway, but to plunge the money realized into useless unsustainable program is like a stab in our hearts!

We want the money fully saved and accountable for. We want it to fully provide power in every nook and crannies in the country. We want it to build new refineries so that this very price of 145 will reduce, We want it to provide railway across the entire breath and length of the the country. We want is to provide better health are services. Provide better education.

And provides industrial revolution. This is not eating money! The blood of Nigerians is creating this money. I will rise up against it! I will rise up against it! This money must be accounted for!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.