Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Frustrated Graduate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Frustrated Graduate (1361 Views)

This One Thing Could Save You From Getting Frustrated/depressed After NYSC / Read Open Letter To FG By A Frustrated Prospective Corper / Open Letter To Fg, Nysc By A Frustrated 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Hopeful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Graduate by giga02(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
I have seen how expectant we all prospective corp members of stream 2 are over the insensitive way NYSC and the government are treating us... We all want a better Nigeria and see our dear country undergo the so called change out government have being shouting since last year. We all know there is no pain without a gain but must this pain also be at the expense of our future Majority of us finished last year and ever since then must of us stay at home and watch our parent go to work and come back and we sit without any tangible thing done with out our life; we find ourself stuck In middle of serving our fatherland by force from the government... On a personal taught, I feel if this government mean well for his country why must we jeopardy our future all in the name of compulsory service to our fatherland and the government feel that it on the right path on repositioning Nigeria... Our can our government feel we are less important that we don't deserve any official statement on what is happening to our dear future. Our service rest on rumors. This is the highest level of insensitivity of any serious government who is ready to change her country.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:05pm On May 16, 2016
Which school did u graduate from? ur grammar is too bad. Maybe u made mistake's read through again and make correction's.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Lashist(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Which school did u graduate from? ur grammar is too bad. Maybe u made mistake's read through again and make correction's.
There are alot of mistakes even in the small statement/correction u made..you are so much worse..am sure you can't graduate from even a private university

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:28pm On May 16, 2016
Lashist:

There a lot of mistakes even in the small statement/correction u wrote..you are so much worse..am sure you can't graduate from even a private university
Ok frustrated graduate even your English is frustrating. Kawntinu!
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Olukokosir(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2016
The above posters....communication matters..

NYSC shud jst b scrapped...

V bn outta skool sinx last year nd I v bn waitn for service...batch B I tink nd yet Batch A(stream2) r still nt gud to go

Der wz a county
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:30pm On May 16, 2016
giga02:
I have seen how expectant we all prospective corp members of stream 2 are over the insensitive way NYSC and the government are treating us... We all want a better Nigeria and see our dear country undergo the so called change out government have being shouting since last year. We all know there is no pain without a gain but must this pain also be at the expense of our future Majority of us finished last year and ever since then must of us stay at home and watch our parent go to work and come back and we sit without any tangible thing done with out our life; we find ourself stuck In middle of serving our fatherland by force from the government... On a personal taught, I feel if this government mean well for his country why must we jeopardy our future all in the name of compulsory service to our fatherland and the government feel that it on the right path on repositioning Nigeria... Our can our government feel we are less important that we don't deserve any official statement on what is happening to our dear future. Our service rest on rumors. This is the highest level of insensitivity of any serious government who is ready to change her country.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Lashist(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Ok frustrated graduate even your English is frustrating. Kawntinu!
lol..learner
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 12:58am On May 17, 2016
Lashist:
lol..learner
OK Boss
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2016
giga02:

A graduate ? Futa? Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

3yrs graduate from Uniuyo. Really? Your composition is wack bro.!
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 9:36am On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

3yrs graduate from Uniuyo. Really? Your composition is wack bro.!
Seen, are you also a frustrated graduate?
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Seen, are you also a frustrated graduate?

Not yet bro. A final year student and entrepreneur who is not willing to serve in order to avoid what you are going through and avoid being fustrated like you.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:23am On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Not yet bro. A final year student and entrepreneur who is not willing to serve in order to avoid what you are going through and avoid being fustrated like you.
At your age you're still in school, you must be a nit-wit.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
At your age you're still in school, you must be a nit-wit.

No. I should be in surebet store gambling my life away. Am sorry,it shows how old you are. For crying out loud,you graduated 3yrs ago and you are here ranting like a kid. Pls,advise me where should I be ?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:33am On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

No. I should be in surebet store gambling my life away. Am sorry,it shows how old you are. For crying out loud,you graduated 3yrs ago and you are here ranting like a kid. Pls,advise me where should I be ?
To still be in school now at your age say's much about your IQ, you might not understand.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Jentilia(f): 10:37am On May 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
To still be in school now at your age say's much about your IQ, you might not understand.

Pls,what as age got to do with schooling.? Besides, education continues till 6ft down. I now realise why your grammer and composition is wack. You stopped learning because you are now a graduate hence your fustration. Sorry, start reading again. It helps alot in composition.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:43am On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Pls,what as age got to do with schooling.? Besides, education continues till 6ft down. I now realise why your grammer and composition is wack. You stopped learning because you are now a graduate hence your fustration. Sorry, start reading again. It helps alot in composition.
You make some salient points, though you reason like a sprog.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You make some salient point, though you reason like a sprog.

Thanks for accepting correction. I rest my case.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 10:56am On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Thanks for accepting correction. I rest my case.
Ok Man try your possible best and graduate this year because you have outgrown your present state, besides go back to your post above and correct yourself the word is spelt GRAMMAR NOT GRAMMER. Thank you!
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 11:53am On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Ok Man try your possible best and graduate this year because you have outgrown your present state, besides go back to your post above and correct yourself the word is spelt GRAMMAR NOT GRAMMER. Thank you!

Bro,I can see you are really fustrated. You are reading every word I typed to make sure you find fault. You are just too young to be a graduate. Anyway,thanks for the correction.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 1:12pm On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Bro,I can see you are really fustrated. You are reading every word I typed to make sure you find fault. You are just too young to be a graduate. Anyway,thanks for the correction.
Yea Man those fault you see as little is the main reason you're still in school with no hope of graduating. Besides i can see in all your post you're typing FUSTRATION, FUSTRATED which makes it not to be a mistake... The correct spelling's are FRUSTRATION, FRUSTRATED. Correct yourself again...
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 1:33pm On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 1:42pm On May 17, 2016
So far so good we can see why Seun brought nairaland, (nanaman) has learnt today how to spell correctly the following English words; GRAMMAR, FRUSTRATION & FRUSTRATED. Lalasticala you guys are doing a great job kudos!
Re: Frustrated Graduate by nanaman(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
So far so good we can see why Seun brought nairaland, (nanaman) has learnt today how to spell correctly the following English words; GRAMMAR, FRUSTRATION & FRUSTRATED. Lalasticala you guys are doing a great job kudos!

Since you say or know am older than you, I will surely be matured towards you. Again,thank you.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 3:52pm On May 17, 2016
nanaman:

Since you say or know am older than you, I will surely be matured towards you. Again,thank you.
Seen bro, i have nothing to say again, just trying to let you know that you're miles behind me academically, intellectually and pyschologically. When you see a graduate don't try to make baseless comment's thereby exposing your ignorance.... Bye
Re: Frustrated Graduate by giga02(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks for all the comments both positive and negative...I wrote that out of annoyance without reading through it.. I have learnt to be patient and careful in future writings....Thank you.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Lashist(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You make some salient points, though you reason like a sprog.
You MADE some salient points instead...u sef dey make mistake na...u just dey attack everybody..biko, WHR u schl?
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Seeeeeeee: 8:22am On May 18, 2016
Lashist:

You MADE some salient points instead...u sef dey make mistake na...u just dey attack everybody..biko, WHR u schl?
i no attack anybody i just dey my own person were no fit graduate wan come dey run mouth anyhow, if you spot a mistake in my grammar am not a coward i will admit it. I never said am a graduate of English langugae so don't expect me to be verbally dexterous but as a graduate there must be a limit to my grammatical flaws. Thank you!
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Lashist(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
i no attack anybody i just dey my own person were no fit graduate wan come dey run mouth anyhow, if you spot a mistake in my grammar am not a coward i will admit it. I never said am a graduate of English langugae so don't expect me to be verbally dexterous but as a graduate there must be a limit to my grammatical flaws. Thank you!
Tho u sound intelligent but don't use ur intelligence 2b bashing ppl o..anyway, thank u 4 thanking me cheesy
#peace

(1) (Reply)

Early Payment Of May Allawee / How To Cancel NYSC Redeployment Request While On Exeat / Nysc Online Reg: Invalid Reg No. Please Who Is Experiencing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.