Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking (26033 Views)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by opius: 8:57am On May 17, 2016
Uramzi:
Seun and toyin Peter and paul Linda and wizkid Tiwa and teebillz....who's next?
You and Buhari ......gringringringrin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by bigtt76(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2016
It seem the Lagos State Police Commissioner has too little in his hands - First it was WizKid Vs Linda Ikeji he mediated now it is Toyin Aimakhu and her boy friend ....#Issssokay!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2016
firstolalekan:
This guy is simply a pûssy angry
Can't he just leave this whóre alone?

The guy pus
The girl na LovePeddler

Wetin you kan be bros?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 9:01am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hateu2 iykekelvins I was banned last night oo imagine.. For that my post on wildflame post.. Abeg wat did I say wrong there? Lol this mods wunt kie someone
enh enh?
Omo u don enter radar be that oo.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by guntranno(f): 9:02am On May 17, 2016
Uramzi:
Aki and PawPaw
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by omooba969(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
haywire1:
Who is Toyin Aimakhu ??

#

She is a paraga seller.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by icebebe(f): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
jaybee3:

What do you see when you look in the mirror?
i see myself jare wit my big eyes
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by haywire1: 9:05am On May 17, 2016
omooba969:

She is a paraga seller.

No wonder undecided undecided undecided undecided

#
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 9:05am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hatameu2 iykeamkelvins I was banned last night oo imagine.. For that my post on wildfamlame post.. Abeg wat did I say wrong there? Lol this mods wunt kie someone
habah! Which one Maybe d mod is drunk or something. You for mail dem now
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2016
This Toyin story is just too much here, abi na she get. Nairaland?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
buoye1:
You called hate.u2 again..... Naughty, youre very naughty sha.. Pele
undecided undecided
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by playtheblues(f): 9:07am On May 17, 2016
All these razz celebrities-wanna-be won't let us rest.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 9:11am On May 17, 2016
Power of pu.ssy @ play!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by jeje123(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2016
DrChukzy:
Pictures of him at the police station or its a lie jare! We saw Wizkid and Linda na
Seconded jaweee
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by islandmoon: 9:15am On May 17, 2016
another Olosho ti take over! another aunty kitty kat!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 9:26am On May 17, 2016
Drama!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2016
icebebe:
but d guy can speak english in africa!
ICEBEBE U EHN
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by olarhtunji(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2016
Uramzi:
Edible catering vs Mr Biggs
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by buoye1(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
what....she told me the koko already! So no fear
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by mickeymimi: 9:41am On May 17, 2016
The man is married . He should leave her alone and face his family o jare. just cos he dated a celebrity he is granting stupid interviews everywhere. Useless man. mtchewws
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2016
An Illiterate and a tout- what a combo!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:07am On May 17, 2016
buoye1:
Amebo is my hobby undecided
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:28am On May 17, 2016
buoye1:
You called hateu2 again..... Naughty, youre very naughty sha.. Pele
huhn?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2016
WiLdFLame:
enh enh?
Omo u don enter radar be that oo.
abeg did I even say any yeye word on that ur post lastnyt? Smh
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:30am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
huhn?
lol, oremi. U wan blow celebrity section again abi cheesy
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:31am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
habah! Which one Maybe d mod is drunk or something. You for mail dem now
lemme check romance section nau
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:31am On May 17, 2016
buoye1:
which koko
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:33am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
lol, oremi. U wan blow celebrity section again abi cheesy
lol
Oyanah oremi
Team worrrrrkkkkkkkk
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:35am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme check romance section nau
Good. Makw we shout lala ni
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:37am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
Oyanah oremi
Team worrrrrkkkkkkkk
grin grin.
I'm in nah cheesy.
What are frnds for
If not for team workkk
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:38am On May 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, eyah

Till when?
am ooouttt!!!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 10:39am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin.
I'm in nah cheesy.
What are frnds for
If not for team workkk
legoooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans / Kcee, Harrysong Meet Governor Ambode At State House (Photos) / Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.