Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Enterprenuership Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enterprenuership Help (376 Views)

Enterprenuership Guru Should Assist Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enterprenuership Help by Ascomesco: 10:39pm On May 16, 2016
Since I graduated,jobs are not just coming on my way...I made up my mind to go into enterprenuer but i need someone to mentor me.
THANKS GOD BLESS!
Whatsapp-08111758455 or drop ur contact
Re: Enterprenuership Help by afobie: 9:28am On May 17, 2016
If you are a christain,pray to God to seek direction.he will tell you the area you will make it,and the skills to make it.i belive in starting small and growing big.i am a witness to God direction.
Re: Enterprenuership Help by DBD: 12:10pm On May 17, 2016
I love your courage.....every global enterprise started as a small seed.

If you are afraid to launch out and become an entrepreneur but rather prefer to stay in employment so that you can feed your family, then you might never create wealth.

He who is afraid to throw the dice, will never throw a six!

Join the DIGITAL Clever Group by becoming a Clever Partner. For more information, email:

info.cleverproducts@gmail.com or call 08182423845

www.cleverproducts.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Award? Plaques Or Crystals? / If You Can Help Me Recieve Goods From Amazon Contact Me / Bulk SMS Website : Www.smsgurusng.com For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.