Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Still Cant Find Someone Like 2face - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Still Cant Find Someone Like 2face (701 Views)

[video] Flavour – "Someone Like You" / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Cant Find Someone Like 2face by eliboy92(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2016
I’m not a fan of foreign music as I love listening to my Father’s land Nigeria songs and sometimes my mother’s land Ghana songs…. Upon the fact that the star 2baba is ageing, he still remain the best Nigeria musician and the best in Africa to me . . . * Do you know that 2face Idibia Is The Most Humble Person In The Entertainment Industry * He is consistently ranked as one the best Nigerian musicians of all-time * 2face has received five Headies Awards, four Channel O Music Awards and one BET award for his musical work, and numerous additional nominations. * Do you know that after Abraham, 2baba is the father of all Nation? that is the only bad part of him, he loves sharwama so much, well i’m ready to copy that part of him. #if you think there is someone in the industry that should be hype more than him then comment #Fans of 2baba just comment “one love”, and anything you wish him

1 Like

Re: Still Cant Find Someone Like 2face by derrick333(m): 1:43am On May 17, 2016
Too humble,too cute,too get voice no wonda de call him 2baba, he's my best ,his fortified celebration unfold more love
Re: Still Cant Find Someone Like 2face by playtheblues(f): 3:49am On May 17, 2016
True that.

(1) (Reply)

Audio + Video: Olaola - Otinpe. (prod. By Rjay) / Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Are Overjoyed To Feel Their Baby Move / How To Mix Your Vocals | Slam Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.