Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (14810 Views)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
chegzyshade:
Good to hear that... And hope you're always ready to deliver unique services? Anyway, drop your contact here whatsapp or any cos, I could not find thread on NL. Better still, reach me on 08026027270. Hoping to hear from you
07031021457 is my WhatsApp number to call
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Tested !!!

Oga infiniticoncept CEO of De-signatures logistics picked up 100kg fragile furniture for me from Ajao Estate one evening and had it delivered to me in PHC the next morning .

#swift
#GoodCustomerService
Thanks for the trust ma.
God bless you
Try to suspend the coffee table in the air using archimedean principle. Lols
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please who sent this package to our usa facility should kindly indicate by raising up his or her hands ooo

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Bookiemart01(f): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Stop hating cheesy

I will show you the pictures soon

Infinitikoncept:

Thanks for the trust ma.
God bless you
Try to suspend the coffee table in the air using archimedean principle. Lols
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by pointstores(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
hi
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Bookiemart01(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2016
how will you see the hand nah. seun never include that

Infinitikoncept:
Please who sent this package to our usa facility should kindly indicate by raising up his or her hands ooo
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
pointstores:
hi
Hello point stores and how are you sire?
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
how will you see the hand nah. seun never include that

I get goggle for that service
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by adisdaso(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please i need someone that is into shipping . Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by chegzyshade(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Check your whatsapp Oga infinti, need to talk to you there
Infinitikoncept:

07031021457 is my WhatsApp number to call
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by pointstores(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
i messaged u on whatsup and also mailed u no reply
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
adisdaso:
Please i need someone that is into shipping . Thanks
That's the service we provide
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Charlesadeoye $65 amazon gift card loaded and $64.5 item bought

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Ahmed4002(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Charlesadeoye $65 amazon gift card loaded and $64.5 item bought

Trust worthy friend. I can Vouch for him any time any day. any where.
guy when you start shipping service nah.
congratulations brother. Keep your good work man. no follow our people way oooh. where we first start.

Cheers man
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Trust worthy friend. I can Vouch for him any time any day. any where.
guy when you start shipping service nah.
congratulations brother. Keep your good work man. no follow our people way oooh. where we first start.

Cheers man
Big man Ao Greenland na?
I don miss your orders oooo
As the big boys one turn shipping to complex almighty trigonometric simultaneous equation for nlanders naso we decided to fill in the gap and simplify it
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by LordZion: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

That's the service we provide

Please infinitikoncept I need to pay for this item soonest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182200353931?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Naughtylyn: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Order your copy of Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs Book!!!!!!!

You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordZion:

Please infinitikoncept I need to pay for this item soonest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182200353931?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I've already replied you via email
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
LadyF
Last amazon shirt
Ptech
IPhone 6
Didymario
HP envy dm4 laptop with faulty screen, charger & recovery disks

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by psalmade(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boss of life!!! You're really doing great over here sir... More grace IJN.
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by pointstores(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2016
the guy is great i pray he does nt change overnight
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by johnglefury(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Bookiemart01(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please how much to ship 10 shoes
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please how much to ship 10 shoes
Kikikiki me I'm not shipping for you ooooo after Wetin u do Mikkyangel. Lols
If I go ship for you my service charge na $50. U gree or u no gree?
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
psalmade:
Boss of life!!! You're really doing great over here sir... More grace IJN.
Big man. How street na?
Hope you have made your mark now
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
johnglefury:
https://www.quickmobilefix.com/products/apple-iphone-5s-latest-model-16gb-factory-unlocked-space-grey
Boss choose USA sire except you can afford shipping fee to usa plus pounds exchange rate which makes it more expensive than buying from ebay.com or amazon.com
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Bookiemart01(f): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
If your ways and charges are pure and transparent. ...why not

Infinitikoncept:

Kikikiki me I'm not shipping for you ooooo after Wetin u do mikky Lols
If I go ship for you my service charge na $50. U gree or u no gree?
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by computerboy: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
If your ways and charges are pure and transparent. ...why not

I knew infinity through you in one thread like that. I wonder why you didn't ship through him. I've never liked that mikky of a guy. The way he does business sha
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by psalmade(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Big man. How street na? Hope you have made your mark now
I'm the next big thing Sir
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2016
You can Start following us from our official thread below. We'll upload information here here but the new thread is more explanatory and easy to navigate. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3223154/de-signatures-logistics-order-ship-usadubai#47486699

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Bookiemart01(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
As in.ehn cry

computerboy:

I knew infinity through you in one thread like that. I wonder why you didn't ship through him. I've never liked that mikky of a guy. The way he does business sha
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by computerboy: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bookiemart01:
As in.ehn cry

Lol. We all make mistakes so we can learn more. Just as I've entered fedex trap because I was in a haste. Now my goods have been showing clearance in Lagos for 2 weeks now. Yet no word from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Bring your eBay and Alibaba orders / Iphone 4s White 6weeks Used. Factory Unlocked. 85k or Swap with mint HTC One X / Brand New Sealed iPhone 13 Pro Max @ 550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.