Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Learn How To Draw Building Plans And Earn Thousands - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn How To Draw Building Plans And Earn Thousands (1067 Views)

Diy 3d Ladder - How To Draw A 3d Ladder On Paper | 3d Art Trick / When I Heard About Sai Baba's Trip I Decided To Draw This. / I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Draw Building Plans And Earn Thousands by Diamondwriter(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2016
Since we ushered in the era of digitalisation, AutoCAD has emerged as one of necessities in our society. Now building plans, final year projects, road designs and others now require AutoCAD. This goes without saying that AutoCAD knowledge have become expensive to acquire. In several places in Benin, they teach you just the basics for as high as 15,000 naira. That is not to say that it isn't worth it but money isn't easy to come by.
House of Ark is offering an even better plan. we would teach you more than the basics up to a point where you can draw building plans plus quick response and assistance during the entire course of this e-training. All for just 4000 naira. It will be an email based training with full pictures and quick responses to your questions for two months.
Install AutoCAD 2007 to be part of this training and send an email to writerstab@gmail.com requesting schedule and payment mode. Application ends 25th of May 2016. First five people to pay get to pay just 3000 naira.
Hurry now!!
Re: Learn How To Draw Building Plans And Earn Thousands by cassidy1996(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2016
For your electrical drawing plans, designs and installations contact me....

(1) (Reply)

My Pencils Works / Apply Now For Art House Foundation 2017 Artist Residency Programme / Christmas Bonanza! Photography Training @ N15k only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.