Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. (14973 Views)

We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by Ijaya123: 11:05am On May 17, 2016
tuniski:

Get some sense apc means the opposition then which ultimately transformed into today's apc! They were and are the enemies of nigeria!

Was APC the NLC that called out the strike then?

When you get a little bit of sense you can't quote me back
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by bigerboy200: 11:11am On May 17, 2016
TrutforAfrica:
When Jonathan pulled back from fuel subsidy removal in 2012, I told my friend that Jonathan would make a very bad president.
So instead of the PDP guys to ask for apology for him, they should instead hang their heads in shame and apologise to Nigerians for producing him as president.

Good leaders don't listen to what the people say. They rule according to their own vision of what is right. They refuse to be arm twisted or cajoled, because they realise that, in the end, the buck stops at their desk .

In Baronness Margaret Thatchers first year in office, as British Prime Minister, she carried out reforms which forced civil servants to call a general strike that lasted for six full months. That strike did not make her change her mind. The people called her all sorts of names, but she didn't give in. Her reforms changed Britain for good and they are enjoying the fruits of those reforms today.

That is effective leadership.
GOD bless you for this...besides the 9 trillion naira they r shouting about would have be stolen under GEJ..That guy is too simple to lead Nigeria..
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by TrutforAfrica: 11:22am On May 17, 2016
Nellybii:

You know what?
God bless you for this post. I have copied and I will send to all my contacts. I learnt something new today. THANKS SO MUCH.
Now to the topic. Only a leader like PMB can rule a fantastically corrupt and ethnically polarized country like Nigeria. A stubborn and focused leader. Any policy you bring will be resisted no matter how good. So ignore them. That is why am happy and confident that we can only get better.

Thanks man. It's good we still have people in the land who can reason independently and not just go along with setiments expressed around them. One major problem we have is ethnicity. So they don't care what happens to the country, as long as the interest of their clan's man is protected. Meanwhile, the politicians( clan men) do nothing for them.
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by wazobiaN9(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2016
anwe:

Jonathan the hero of our time.
Buhari struggling to implement your plans in all spheres of governance. Even the much talked about corruption we are yet to see institutionised framework for fighting corruption

See NL_robot.. !!!
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by TrutforAfrica: 11:38am On May 17, 2016
bigerboy200:

GOD bless you for this...besides the 9 trillion naira they r shouting about would have be stolen under GEJ..That guy is too simple to lead Nigeria..

Yes. The oil subsidy money was "choppings for the boys". They are now angry that there will be no more "choppings for the boys".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by tushbobo(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2016
TrutforAfrica:
When Jonathan pulled back from fuel subsidy removal in 2012, I told my friend that Jonathan would make a very bad president.
So instead of the PDP guys to ask for apology for him, they should instead hang their heads in shame and apologise to Nigerians for producing him as president.

Good leaders don't listen to what the people say. They rule according to their own vision of what is right. They refuse to be arm twisted or cajoled, because they realise that, in the end, the buck stops at their desk .

In Baronness Margaret Thatchers first year in office, as British Prime Minister, she carried out reforms which forced civil servants to call a general strike that lasted for six full months. That strike did not make her change her mind. The people called her all sorts of names, but she didn't give in. Her reforms changed Britain for good and they are enjoying the fruits of those reforms today.

I had to login just to type PERFECT for this. Most people do not understand that it is about leadership and vision. Men should go and study the leaders of old(romans,egytpians etc).I am sorry many men of today are weak socially and emotionally.
They do not also understand that changing a bad habit at a personal level takes sacrifice,commitment and time. Not to talk of a whole country...
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by Aristo3146(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
TrutforAfrica:

May God add to your wisdom...I admire people that talk and make references to past events...I read how people nicknamed Margaret Thatcher the IRON LADY....
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by abdoolorunwa(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
tinnymerit:
imagine what that woud av achieved within those years.And some buffons are ready to do s.tupid morning exercise tomorrow and termed it strike.
THE YAM WOULD HAVE BEEN SHARED AMONG THEM, YOU AND ME NO GO SEE KOBO.
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by abbey621(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2016
If this news is true then there's hope for truth and genuineness in Nigeria politics! It's only the misinformed, ignorant buffoons that would argue against the removal of fuel subsidy while the country is facing astronomical debts! So Nigeria can save 2 Trillion per year just by removing fuel subsidy? That amount is enough to keep all the refineries working which in turn would lead to lower fuel price. Buhari might just be the blessing in disguise Nigeria truly needs!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by Teejay2090(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2016
FagsamPHP:

that doesn't change the fact that BUHARI IS A DULLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GEJ thats not a dullard, how has his enormous wisdom benefit you? My fellow Nairalanders, to move forward is not to start condeming an individual. Let's not be blindfolded by the smoke of our emotions and sentiments. We should just ensure that every government that comes to play should be exposed immediately they are off track, doing things that will not have social and economic benefits for us in the nearest or later future. Thats my opinion.
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by popsonbj: 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
JESUSMYLOVE:
JONA MY HERO HAD A BETTER PLAN PLANS FOR THIS GREAT NATION BUT THE ZOMBIES WERE BLINDFOLDED BY THE APC LIES cool

My friend, APC was not in existent in 2012
stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
Nigeria lost N9Trl, but who was in charge at the time? They bullied President Jonathan? Well, I guess its time to bully President Buhari too lets see if he'll balk like the previous President.

PDP has nothing to say if they are still praising mediocrity. The 16 years they had was a total and complete waste. They destroyed a whole generation and knowingly inflicted pain by denying them social amenities, Security, Education etc

At least they get a C- for sounding more Civil.
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by Jesusloveyou: 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
anwe:
Jonathan the hero of our time.
Buhari struggling to implement your plans in all spheres of governance. Even the much talked about corruption we are yet to see institutionised framework for fighting corruption
ipod yoot wil never have sense, how can ineffectual buffoon blow away 9tr, and u stil hail him as hero, the money that can build more than 10 refineries, thank God for pmb for his kind gesture not to steal a kobo or mismanage our commonwealth.
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On May 17, 2016
bigerboy200:

the money was stil stolen by themselves, that is why he is called- ineffectual buffoon, always given his cronies our hard earn money, just imagine 9tr blow away like that, the money that is enough to build more than 10 refineries, and fix all the bad roads in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by customercare05: 8:29pm On May 17, 2016
Akshow:
So Buhari is the pdp senators that confirm that Nigeria loss trillions on subsidy abi?

don't mind d ineffectual idiot
Re: Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. by anwe: 11:32am On May 20, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ipod yoot wil never have sense, how can ineffectual buffoon blow away 9tr, and u stil hail him as hero, the money that can build more than 10 refineries, thank God for pmb for his kind gesture not to steal a kobo or mismanage our commonwealth.

Continue to deceive yourself. Who stopped subsidy removal ? Jonathan ? PDP ? Are PDP complaining about it today ? Or are they supporting it even in the house of rep ? z

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.