Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today (1655 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by stephenduru: 7:37am On May 17, 2016
As shared by a Twitter user.He wrote.....

'Senate President, Bukola Saraki is pictured praying with Alfas and Ulamas ahead of the resumption of his case at Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) on Tuesday'.

See one more photo after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-saraki-prays-with-alfas-ulamas.html

Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by dollyjoy(f): 7:39am On May 17, 2016
Who e epp undecided
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by Tolexander: 7:39am On May 17, 2016
May Allah refuse to listen to the prayer
Ish Allahu!

While he was lying, did he remember to acknowledge the existence of Allah?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by Kagarko(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2016
That will not save him from the case.

Better face your case and leave God out of this as He will never listen to corrupt elements.

Better do the needful and resign before it is too late for you.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by madridguy(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2016
There is no evidence in this picture that the prayer was held for Saraki since his not visible in the picture.

Well, if this is true, Sai Bukky as you're popularly called by the ilorinlite, if truly you're guilty of the charges labeled against you, you will not only loss the case but you will be disgrace out of the court Insha Allah. If you have been witch-haunting by your enemies, the spirit of Sheikh Alimi and other Ulamas that founded Modinat Ilorin with fasting and Prayer will rise in your favor Insha Allah Tahala.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by mrvitalis(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2016
Now I know why the most religious countries are also the least developed and also the most corrupt countries of the world

Religion ingurages corruption ( God is merciful he can for give me if I steal) And hinders development
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by ourkobo: 7:49am On May 17, 2016
I just d look the man..

Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by chikel2000(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2016
Lolz
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by Standing5(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2016
You can wonder how many billions the alfas and imams must av been paid for them to be praying against the welfare of their generation unborn.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by Burger01(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2016
Show me your friends...I will tell you who you are.

Bunch of thieves undecided
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by queenoflafia(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2016
ourkobo:
I just d look the man..
thank you we don see your pink lips
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:34am On May 17, 2016
madridguy:
There is no evidence in this picture that the prayer was held for Saraki since his not visible in the picture.

Well, if this is true, Sai Bukky as you're popularly called by the ilorinlite, if truly you're guilty of the charges labeled against you, you will not only loss the case but you will be disgrace out of the court Insha Allah. If you have been witch-haunting by your enemies, the spirit of Sheikh Alimi and other Ulamas that founded Modinat Ilorin with fasting and Prayer will rise in your favor Insha Allah Tahala.

SARAKI is a god grin
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by madridguy(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2016
Where have you been my guy? It's long oooo. Hope all is well with you.

OZAOEKPE:

SARAKI is a god grin
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:42am On May 17, 2016
madridguy:
Where have you been my guy? It's long oooo. Hope all is well with you.

when the moderators banned me for over 4 months cheesy i am cool bro, i have been operating with my other moniker grin
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by ourkobo: 8:55am On May 17, 2016
ABUZINZU:
thank you we don see your pink lips

Ok.. How did it change the price of fuel in this country
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by madridguy(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
Probably you dey follow the moderator drag Aminat508 grin grin grin

OZAOEKPE:

when the moderators banned me for over 4 months cheesy i am cool bro, i have been operating with my other moniker grin
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2016
madridguy:
Probably you dey follow the moderator drag Aminat508 grin grin grin

lolzzzzzz, i wouldn't know, buh the last time i checke, midolian na hin get aminat cheesy
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2016
God/Allah is not a foöl. It's the prayers of the people that the embezzlement of Saraki has impoverished that will be answered, not those of the alfas.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by TheBlackGeneral(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2016
As shared by a twitter user.. Odiegwu. Where is Saraki in any of the pictures? People should calm down juh. Fuel is still 145
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by double0seven(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2016
Bloggers and lies
........are like 5 & 6

........Saraki is not in that picture.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by Nellybii: 10:43am On May 17, 2016
They have to collect their own share of the loot somehow.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by stephenduru: 10:45am On May 17, 2016
TheBlackGeneral:
As shared by a twitter user.. Odiegwu. Where is Saraki in any of the pictures? People should calm down juh. Fuel is still 145
Bros try and Google more abt the news b4 painting me black.I don't share fake news on nairaland.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by stephenduru: 10:46am On May 17, 2016
double0seven:
Bloggers and lies

........are like 5 & 6

........Saraki is not in that picture.
Bros try and Google more abt the news b4 painting me black.I don't share fake news on nairaland.
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by double0seven(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2016
I've done so, nothing turned except for one or two unknown blogs, the type that fabricates news for traffic. They have same picture. That picture could as well be a nairalander's sitting room: his dad offering prayers together with his alfas
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by chie8: 11:43am On May 17, 2016
double0seven:
I've done so, nothing turned except for one or two unknown blogs, the type that fabricates news for traffic. They have same picture. That picture could as well be a nairalander's sitting room: his dad offering prayers together with his alfas
jst saw it on Sahara Reporters twitter page now.U can visit it
Re: Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today by LocalChamp: 11:53am On May 17, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki And Majority Leader Ali Ndume Part Ways. / Members Of PDP “ZONING COMMITTEE” For National Convention Unveiled / Ondo Electn:how Fayemi, Fashola And El-rufai Forced INEC To Remove Jegede's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.