Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) (1516 Views)

Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by raker300: 8:06am On May 17, 2016
t's Done...

Nnewi Goes Live in the 2nd Phase of Obiano's Light Up Anambra Project. 

Former Governor of Anambra State, Dame Virgy Etiaba had the honour of switching on the 4km long Street Light project few moments ago in Otolo Nnewi. 

Gov Obiano used the opportunity to announce that the second Street Light Project in Nnewi will cover 10Km just as Anambra State Government is making tremendous effort to ensure that the industrial hub of West Africa gets all kinds of power it requires bother captive power and otherwise.

Enjoy the amateur shots below as details load...

http:///forum/culture-tourism/nnewi-streetlights-goes-live

Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by raker300: 8:13am On May 17, 2016
@lalalistic, do your magic mehn
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by gidgiddy: 8:13am On May 17, 2016
I can see Ojukwus son, Emeka Ojukwu Jr. I think he is still sole administrator of Nnewi Local Govt.
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by raker300: 8:14am On May 17, 2016
The staff on obiano's hand sha..this man has this swagger I so much like
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by khristals(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2016
congratulations anambra.. welcome to the civilized world! :-)
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by mrhansome12(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2016
I notice the project at Onitsha awka road. kudos to the governor
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 17, 2016
What was Peter Obiano doing in his eight years administration cheesy
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by junketer(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2016
If this man continues like this with all these good news he should be remain the governor of anambra for life.
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by raker300: 12:00pm On May 17, 2016
More

Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by slimfit1(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
How is this referred to as development for god sake.
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
raker300:
The staff on obiano's hand sha..this man has this swagger I so much like

Typical Igbo men swag...they possess excess testosterone. See the views in his hands !
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Operation light up the nation in a city without power supply for over a week.
Gerrarahere for real.
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by Chiefobdk1: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Operation light up the nation in a city without power supply for over a week.
Gerrarahere for real.

We do ve light here in Nnewi
Re: Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) by loopmangoat(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Willie is working
Willie's second term is guaranteed
I wish he will agree to run against boko hari or anyone apshit will field in 2019

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue,burn Their Membership Cards(photos) / Fayose To Aisha Buhari: Wait Till 2018. / Rochas Okorocha's Mystery Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.