Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 (3110 Views)

Plateau Stream 2 Batch A 2016 Corpers ... / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father / NYSC Batch “A” 2016 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Arosko(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
Brosjay3:
Guys if you've not drop your number please do so, so as to be added to our whatsapp group.

cc

olisestephen212
Aleora
Arosko
undisputedk
youngwarlocks
Naziff
et all
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by kelly8919(m): 5:00am On May 18, 2016
Oo

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by defendedvictim(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by ISRAELITE19(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2016
07068428801. Pls add me to d group

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by deenwolf: 8:39pm On May 18, 2016
Please add me to the group too. 08105872340
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by deenwolf: 9:19pm On May 18, 2016
So good to meet my Bayelsa people. Please add me to the group as well 08105872340

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Divinus: 6:22am On May 19, 2016
Add me up 08132128699
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by waleski(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2016
Served in bayelsa for 2014 Batch A. best time of my life away from lagos, the people are very friendly and appreciative of corpers. you wont find too many places of employment in bayelsa except schools or civil service. standard of living is a bit expensive and accommodation is also on the high side.

camp is very fun and u will need to be on ur rubber boots half the time. the mami camp is cool and joining obs will be very good for development. mr Mattew Ngobua is the coordinator of obs and is a good person.

outside of camp if you are posted to yenagoa, better make lots of friends esp people from portharcout cause they are fun people. there isnt alot of fun spots in yenagoa except hotels and drinking spots cause the men and women there are especially randy. guys will struggle to keep their pants up in that state trust me.

bayelsa is not the place to be right now in terms of civil service as lots of the workers are being owed several months of salary. however where there are challenges there are opportunities so one can also make full use of the time one spends there

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 19, 2016
waleski:
Served in bayelsa for 2014 Batch A. best time of my life away from lagos, the people are very friendly and appreciative of corpers. you wont find too many places of employment in bayelsa except schools or civil service. standard of living is a bit expensive and accommodation is also on the high side.

camp is very fun and u will need to be on ur rubber boots half the time. the mami camp is cool and joining obs will be very good for development. mr Mattew Ngobua is the coordinator of obs and is a good person.

outside of camp if you are posted to yenagoa, better make lots of friends esp people from portharcout cause they are fun people. there isnt alot of fun spots in yenagoa except hotels and drinking spots cause the men and women there are especially randy. guys will struggle to keep their pants up in that state trust me.

bayelsa is not the place to be right now in terms of civil service as lots of the workers are being owed several months of salary. however where there are challenges there are opportunities so one can also make full use of the time one spends there

Thanks for this info.
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
Divinus:
Add me up 08132128699
Your number did not appear on whatsapp.
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by M2wise: 5:34pm On May 19, 2016
Any one in need of one room apartment in yenagoa main town should contact me. You won't be buying water and very safe to stay I mean the environment I friendly and

NOTE just one year payment is allowed.

Call my my if u a interested let discuss

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Arosko(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
M2wise:
Any one in need of one room apartment in yenagoa main town should contact me. You won't be buying water and very safe to stay I mean the environment I friendly and

NOTE just one year payment is allowed.

Call my my if u a interested let discuss

how much per room?
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by olisestephen212(m): 12:54am On May 21, 2016
CAMP commences shortly, so get prepared. The reason for the delay is due to logistics and nothing else( lack of kits,boots and other materials needed. so put your mind at rest
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Nobody: 8:15am On May 21, 2016
olisestephen212:
CAMP commences shortly, so get prepared. The reason for the delay is due to logistics and nothing else( lack of kits,boots and other materials needed. so put your mind at rest

What's up bro, we are yet to see you at our whatsapp group.
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by budar: 9:31am On May 23, 2016
Got posteD to bayelsa ,please will want to be added to da whatsapp group, 07036545300 (dis ma numba). Am BUDAR

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by abmendozer(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2016
Corpers wee!!!
Bayelsa is a nice state...be prepared for a stressful 3weeks camp, but trust me you will enjoy the orientation camp. The most important thing is to bring enough money when coming to camp, but if you can adapt to any condition... well good for you.
Camp food is nothing to write about. when i was in camp the only thing that takes me to the kitchen is when they serve bread, every other thing is crap. I took 20k to camp and it sustained me since i dwell more on maami market food.
NB: Don't finish your money on roasted plaintain(bole) and fish.
First week is usually stressful, then subsequent weeks would be fun.

Then the most important part is the posting...
Not everybody would be angryposted to Yenegoa, lot of corpers would be posted across water like Brass, Nembe, Southern Ijaw etc. If you can influence your posting good luck, but i would not advice anyone to pay for posting which is a 50/50 chance.
If you are posted to Yenegoa, there is high standard of living in the capital, as every thing is on the high side.The truth is that Bayelsa is just a name . There is nothing spectacular about the state even the so called capital Yenegoa is nothing to write home about. All Bayelsa have is Hotels and bars so if drinking is your hobby grin welcome to Bayelsa.

Finally guys...the state is going through hard times...most of the indigenes are government workers and the government has not paid the workers since last year December. So get ready to look for ppa yourself as most corpers will be rejected. angry
At this point i say congratulation and welcome to Bayelsa.
I'm a stream1 batchB 2015 Corp member currently serving in Bayelsa, Yenegoa
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Nobody: 11:32am On May 23, 2016
abmendozer:
Corpers wee!!!
Bayelsa is a nice state...be prepared for a stressful 3weeks camp, but trust me you will enjoy the orientation camp. The most important thing is to bring enough money when coming to camp, but if you can adapt to any condition... well good for you.
Camp food is nothing to write about. when i was in camp the only thing that takes me to the kitchen is when they serve bread, every other thing is crap. I took 20k to camp and it sustained me since i dwell more on maami market food.
NB: Don't finish your money on roasted plaintain(bole) and fish.
First week is usually stressful, then subsequent weeks would be fun.

Then the most important part is the posting...
Not everybody would be angryposted to Yenegoa, lot of corpers would be posted across water like Brass, Nembe, Southern Ijaw etc. If you can influence your posting good luck, but i would not advice anyone to pay for posting which is a 50/50 chance.
If you are posted to Yenegoa, there is high standard of living in the capital, as every thing is on the high side.The truth is that Bayelsa is just a name . There is nothing spectacular about the state even the so called capital Yenegoa is nothing to write home about. All Bayelsa have is Hotels and bars so if drinking is your hobby grin welcome to Bayelsa.

Finally guys...the state is going through hard times...most of the indigenes are government workers and the government has not paid the workers since last year December. So get ready to look for ppa yourself as most corpers will be rejected. angry
At this point i say congratulation and welcome to Bayelsa.
I'm a stream1 batchB 2015 Corp member currently serving in Bayelsa, Yenegoa

Thanks for this info.
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by ambrosini593(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
welcome to bayelsa in advance my freshwater otondos. I actually served in bayelsa few years back, but thank God I still am still in yenagoa. now a staff of federal university otuoke. give God all the glory.

for those that will be posted across water, do not worry because you will live there for just 11 months and not forever. you will enjoy good accommodation, good welcoming by your host community and many more. you will need to come to yenagoa to withdraw money and get cheap food stuff and all that.

those coming to yenagoa, be careful especially the girls. men in yenagoa both indigene and non indigene are always after female corpers. AID plenty for bayelsa well well. be careful, they will give you money and sleep with you. men here don't like using condom here. bayelsa man with big car nor dey take eye see fine corper, dem go take care of you and spoil your life. be wise.

in yenagoa, no good lodge like that, except you have the money to rent your own house. as for the guys, you are own your own o. you must hustle, no dulling, things are expensive here. if you sabi drink, then your small alawee no go last for one week.

I wish you guys the best in kaiama. my WhatsApp number 08030973195 if you want us to be friends. my name is Ambrose. corper wee oooo

1 Like

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Chamberlain2014: 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
Brosjay3:

Group created! Lets bring more people on board.
Thanks.

bayelsa otondo add me up on 07034502876
Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Chamberlain2014: 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
Brosjay3:
Guys if you've not drop your number please do so, so as to be added to our whatsapp group.

cc

olisestephen212
Aleora
Arosko
undisputedk
youngwarlocks
Naziff
et all

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Chamberlain2014: 11:44pm On May 24, 2016
Brosjay3:

Abi papiwater. . . lol Welcome bro.

You've been added to the group.

Re: BAYELSA STREAM 2 Batch A 2016 by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Brosjay3:

Group created!
Lets bring more people on board.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Problem And Relocating Back To Nigeria To Work After Years Working Abroad / Corpers Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Umuahia, Abia State. / Just Got A Job In Lagos A Month To POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.