Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data (1412 Views)

See What Mtn Sent Me / See What MTN Charged Me For An SMS / See What MTN Nigeria Sent My Friend As Prestigious Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by ThisYourTatafo: 9:09am On May 17, 2016
No be small thing o, the gbege no be here o
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by ThisYourTatafo: 9:13am On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy : YOU THINK WE ARE FOOLS?

2 Likes

Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by ThisYourTatafo: 9:14am On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy : WE WON'T TAKE IT

2 Likes

Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by Dygeasy(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2016
LOL

3 Likes

Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by haywire1: 9:27am On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

#
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by lekjons(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2016
he should go and orubebe mtn office..grin

1 Like

Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by DesChyko: 9:53am On May 17, 2016
Coded Shades grin
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by pamcode(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2016
Lol this got me laughing. But it really hurts to be swindled by those network operators. Loaded #300 around eleven last week Wed as part of the credit i would use to sub for the #500 for 750mb and slept off with the mind that i would get the remaining #200 to buy the airtime from my mum. Woke up the next morning to discover only #35 remained. Quickly checked through my phone to see what could have caused that and couldn't Find a single thing my data connection wasn't on and no call was made or msgs sent. Called their customer care and they were yarning bollocks suffice to say they spoilt my day.
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by Elxandre(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2016
pamcode:
Lol this got me laughing. But it really hurts to be swindled by those network operators. Loaded #300 around eleven last week Wed as part of the credit i would use to sub for the #500 for 750mb and slept off with the mind that i would get the remaining #200 to buy the airtime from my mum. Woke up the next morning to discover only #35 remained. Quickly checked through my phone to see what could have caused that and couldn't Find a single thing my data connection wasn't on and no call was made or msgs sent. Called their customer care and they were yarning bollocks suffice to say they spoilt my day.
You probably do cheats with the sim grin

Music plus cheat etc.

It always happens to my brother too. cheesy
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by ThisYourTatafo: 11:48am On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL

Dygeasy:
LOL

Bros I greet you o, people like you make very good attorneys,
See the way u deliver paper and screen documents 📄 📄 one time.
I too believe u abeg
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by ThisYourTatafo: 11:55am On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL
Bros u na lawyer? Jor o
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by ThisYourTatafo: 11:56am On May 17, 2016
pamcode:

NO
NO
NO
WE WON'T TAKE IT

1 Like

Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by Dygeasy(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Bros I greet you o, people like you make very good attorneys,
See the way u deliver paper and screen documents 📄 📄 one time.
I too believe u abeg
They wan turn me to old man.

I con dey wonder whether na 750mb I buy. Lol

1 Like

Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by Image123(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
They wan turn me to old man.
I con dey wonder whether na 750mb I buy. Lol
Have you tried sending 2 to 131 to check your data balance?
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by pamcode(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2016
Elxandre:

You probably do cheats with the sim grin

Music plus cheat etc.

It always happens to my brother too. cheesy
The sim doesn't allow me to do cheats especially those psiphon apps. It will just be on connecting forever. Wait i think i did this free 100mb code.
So that means i was being charged for that. God after all emptyhen has stolen through their ringtone service.
Was that why the customer care agent told me the app he was supposed to use to help me wasn't coming up and i should call back after a while
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by bastien: 3:28pm On May 17, 2016
Lol grin
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by sexymonkey(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2016
Mtn with their Nicodemus attitude.
Re: When Dygeasy Found Out What Mtn Did To His Data by matrixx9(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2016
grin... grin.... Una n go kill me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus X551 Leaked Specification And Pictures / Where And How Do I Learn Mobile Phones Fixing? / Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Screen Cracking Without dropping or Impact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.