Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone (16354 Views)

Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Wadosky(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2016
the other day it was somebodys hand that was cut off,people never learn.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Kesmakveli(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2016
cnwokike:
Really?

I knew this post will make FP and as a sharp guy, I quickly aligned and joined the move to the promised land.

My fellow Nigerians say no to NLC strike and yes to removal of fuel subsidy.....

Meanwhile, i am soaking garri with Lagos groundnut here, who care to join me?
If there's milk in it, then I care to join o™!! smiley
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by farem: 12:07pm On May 17, 2016
Ipob tout elected councillor. Sign of the things to come.

2 Likes

Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by AustinStevens: 12:10pm On May 17, 2016
Coolgent:
End time councillor. But aint surprise because in that part of our country the value money morethan their lives
Abeg which part of d country are u frm??
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 17, 2016
The spirit of jungle justice don land this one into problem. Sowie o councilor murderer.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by PenSniper: 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
Thats what you get when agbero/area boy from Onitsha park gets political recognition.

Wait a minute. . .Ali Okechukwu is the name of the police boss.
Why not add "alhaji" to make it complete.
Or did they forget ?

1 Like

Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by nwaanambra1(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Pure wickedness......

nwanimo1 - obu ezira ko bu otenyi, ko bu uruokofia ko bu egbengwu ke du ogbe nimo isi? undecided
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by andyanders: 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
The man should be arrested and charged to court, convicted of murder and sent to the execution ground not detained whereby evidence can be tampered with.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by fortunewise1(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
Haba na which kind person d man b
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 17, 2016
cnwokike:
Really?

I knew this post will make FP and as a sharp guy, I quickly aligned and joined the move to the promised land.

My fellow Nigerians say no to NLC strike and yes to removal of fuel subsidy.....

u'ar there soaking garry and still supporting fuel subsidy removal.

dont u knw that the removal of fuel subsidy ll hack prices of evrything, garry of 50naira ll metamophosise to 200.

na we the poor masses go hearam!

1 Like

Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 17, 2016
cnwokike:
Really?

u'ar there soaking garry and still supporting fuel subsidy removal.

dont u knw that the removal of fuel subsidy ll hack prices of evrything up, garry/sugar of 50naira ll metamophosise to 200.

na we the poor masses go hearam!
my guy use ur brain!!

Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by cybriz82(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2016
His dad, Okwudli promised to pass the message across to his son when he returned, and the councillor left only to return later and brutally beat the the deceased.

She said: “I went to look for Nnanyere and met him at the councillor’s house lying down helplessly. I was told that my son stole the councillor’s cell phone.

Hope come again plsss..he went bk to d boy in der house n d mother went to look for d boy n found him in d councilor house..abeg shey d victim na 2?
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
End tym Fone
End tym uncle
End ur life in jail stupid uncle
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by nuelzy: 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
muna no blame d guy o.....

i swear..if anger gets hold of u...u can do the unexpected....blv it or not...i nearly killed my own cousin yesterday...for stealing my bold2....he denied doing it...bt den its just me and him in d house....and plus it wasnt the first time my stuffs would miss...including money..and they will never be seen...

so yesterday...i searched for my bold2...and couldn't find it.....with anger i questioned him...he denied....i used my leather belt on him....he kept denying until neighbours came to his rescue....i was very furious yesternyt...and i was ready to beat him till he confesses...bt den i was stopped by well meaning neighbours .....

dis things can be painful...xpecially for hot tempered likes of me.....

one woman told me that yesterday dat if i should kill him now or injure him....that people wont even say dat he was wrong for stealing my things nor will they even take note dat i was about selling dat same phone to carter for the two of us.....rather they will say "look at what he did to his brother because of a mere phone"

i had to leave him cos of that
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by brojoshua: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
Up to the judiciary. Let him be investigated promptly and righteously and if convicted then let him be sentenced but if not guilty let him be set free. Let there be no delay in dispensation of justice, bribery nor perversion of judgment for the rich. Let both the rich and poor be equally and justly treated that God may bless and not curse Nigeria. This is for them who know and fear God.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by eyinjuege: 1:29pm On May 17, 2016
Its not even certain the boy stole the phone.

All these violent animals in human form...

I hope justice is served
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Oliviaxx(f): 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
If I no comment ehn, make my leg bend. cheesy

One dude once remarked on the thread about a guy who killed and buried his siblings in Enugu, that the story is a lie (story from Vanguard oo) and that Igbos love themselves so much that they NEVER do themselves harm. That whenever Igbos meet themselves, they usually hold Meetings and share things together cheesy

This kind fatal meeting wey this bros come hold with him nephew sef na wa oo!!! cry I pray no such meeting is held on any nairalander in the name of Shukwu Okike Abiama, amen. grin

Let the bashing and mob action begin. Patiently waiting to count the mentions- don't disappoint me oo guys, knock yourselves out. gringringrin

Its 'chukwu' actually, and I really dont know what your beef with Igbo people is
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Kennydoc(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2016
@0menka, it's clear to me and many other sensible people on Nairaland that you write all those rubbish you do for the sake of the mentions. You develop ecstatic feelings whenever you refresh (cos I'm sure you're always online, as you don't have any other job) your NL account and see several mentions. Don't worry, you ain't gon' get any other mention from me again. Sorry, but this post won't add to the mentions.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Edusouls(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
Coolgent:
End time councillor. But aint surprise because in that part of our country they value money morethan their lives
yesoo my brother,u re right, money, and material things rules in that part of the country,not even God..

1 Like

Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by stpat1(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
cnwokike:
Really?

You are just a fool. They are talking about the death of a young boy and you are talking rubbish.

Even a 5 year old can reason better than you.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by omenka(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Its 'chukwu' actually, and I really dont know what your beef with Igbo people is
Hmmm. You should ask them what their beef is with me instead.

While at it, I'd like to tell you I prefer "Shukwu".

Thank you.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by cnwokike(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2016
Mr, please I would not want to trade words with you here, but I would rather advise you to learn how to mind your business. And for the record, I am not a fool. I will not want to insult because maturity does not call for that.
stpat1:

[s]You are just a fool. They are talking about the death of a young boy and you are talking rubbish.

Even a 5 year old can reason better than you.
[/s]
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by CioAngels(f): 5:18pm On May 17, 2016
247frolicboss:

The councillor representing Nsogwu Umunze Ward 2 in Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State, Mr. Chidiebere Onyema, has been arrested for allegedly killing his 19-year-old nephew for allegedly stealing his phone.

According to reports, the councillor severely battered the deceased identified as Nnanyere.

The mother of the deceased, Mrs. Gloria Onyema, said her son died following the severe beatings he received from his uncle.

She narrated how the councillor came to their house with rage and demanded to see the deceased who was not at home then.

His dad, Okwudli promised to pass the message across to his son when he returned, and the councillor left only to return later and brutally beat the the deceased.

She said: “I went to look for Nnanyere and met him at the councillor’s house lying down helplessly. I was told that my son stole the councillor’s cell phone.

“I offered to pay N20,000 as part payment of the N35,000 the councillor claimed was the cost of the phone so that my son can be released to me to enable me take him to hospital for treatment.

“On getting to the Immaculate Hospital, Umunze, with my son, he was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.”

Confirming the incident, the state police public relations officer, Mr. Ali Okechukwu, said investigations have begun while the councillor is currently being detained at the State Investigation Bureau, SIB, Awka, for questioning.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/councillor-beats-nephew-to-death-over.html

Phone bought with tax payer's money. Nigerian leaders, nawao.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by mckenzie25: 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
he is a baskerawat......and a fvcking broke ass...just 35k....dat guy needs to be taken to the ezemo...for his head to b used to cleanse da land...gbam
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Chuksreg99(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]that means if na i phone 6,the man go kill the whole family of the boi. FOOLISH THUG!
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by kafeii123: 6:56pm On May 17, 2016
nuelzy:
muna no blame d guy o.....

i swear..if anger gets hold of u...u can do the unexpected....blv it or not...i nearly killed my own cousin yesterday...for stealing my bold2....he denied doing it...bt den its just me and him in d house....and plus it wasnt the first time my stuffs would miss...including money..and they will never be seen...

so yesterday...i searched for my bold2...and couldn't find it.....with anger i questioned him...he denied....i used my leather belt on him....he kept denying until neighbours came to his rescue....i was very furious yesternyt...and i was ready to beat him till he confesses...bt den i was stopped by well meaning neighbours .....

dis things can be painful...xpecially for hot tempered likes of me.....

one woman told me that yesterday dat if i should kill him now or injure him....that people wont even say dat he was wrong for stealing my things nor will they even take note dat i was about selling dat same phone to carter for the two of us.....rather they will say "look at what he did to his brother because of a mere phone"

i had to leave him cos of that

it's the point I have also been considering, the phone case might just ne the last straw that broke the camel (councillor)'s back. In any case though, the holy book says a man who has no hold over his spirit is like a city without walls.
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by DaBullIT(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
Baby factories,

kidnapping

killing

Drugs

armed robber

claiming people's land

it's in their blood
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by June24th: 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
If I no comment ehn, make my leg bend. cheesy

One dude once remarked on the thread about a guy who killed and buried his siblings in Enugu, that the story is a lie (story from Vanguard oo) and that Igbos love themselves so much that they NEVER do themselves harm. That whenever Igbos meet themselves, they usually hold Meetings and share things together cheesy

This kind fatal meeting wey this bros come hold with him nephew sef na wa oo!!! cry I pray no such meeting is held on any nairalander in the name of [size=20pt]Shukwu[/size] Okike Abiama, amen. grin

Let the bashing and mob action begin. Patiently waiting to count the mentions- don't disappoint me oo guys, knock yourselves out. gringringrin
[size=20pt]Pls, it's Chukwu not Shukwu, no go carry hairstyle join[/size]
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Edy4T(f): 10:18pm On May 17, 2016
cnwokike:
Really?

Soak garri well I tink u be Baba Buhari pikin?
Re: Councillor Beats Nephew To Death In Anambra Over Missing Phone by Edy4T(f): 10:31pm On May 17, 2016
The best place for that uncle is the ZOO. Who even make am counsellor sef? No be d money wey him steal e take buy fone? As Dollar, Fuel and everytin don increase, frustration wan kill am na him e pass am to d poor innocent boy. What a WICKED world!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders / Kano Police Place ₦‎1 Million Bounty On Abba Burakita & Hantar Daba / Abdullahi Sule: How 40 Bandits Attacked My Deputy’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.