Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? (1151 Views)

PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja / Neymar: Barcelona Fans Burn Shirts With Neymar's Name On After PSG Deal Is Done / PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? by SirHackeem: 10:26am On May 17, 2016
[img]http://i2.wp.com/viewschannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/good.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=695%2C378[/img]

So these guys actually burnt their own stadium and destroyed club properties after loosing 2-1 to another team! Can Chelsea fans go this far?

Despite all the losses and what Manchester United has been through recently does it mean their fans are not bitter to that extent?

Which football team do you think the fans can go this far to burn down their stadium if they loose very important football match?

Arsenal has never won the UEFA Champions League Cup ever since the club started in 1886; 130 years ago as Dial Square! The closest they could get was to reached the final of the UEFA Cup in 2000, and became the first London team to appear in a UEFA Champions League final, in 2006. But did the fans burn down Emirates Stadium? They couldn't even do anything! Does this mean the fans are not passionate about their club to that extent?

The fans and supporters of this club actually burnt down their own stadium to show displeasure of what their favorite has been playing. Do you think the club and players will seat up and improve after the stadium is rehabilitated?

In your own opinion, fans of which club do you think can go this far?Watch the video on the source website in the link below to see how they vandalized and burnt down their own stadium.

Source: http://viewschannel.com/eskisehirspor-fans-set-their-own-stadium-ablaze-for-clubs-relegation-would-you-go-that-length-to-show-your-displeasure/
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? by ourkobo: 10:42am On May 17, 2016
Proudly Chelsea..
We don't act like fools
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
ourkobo:
Proudly Chelsea.. We don't act like fools
truth!
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? by SirHackeem: 1:07pm On May 18, 2016
I disagree...Chelsea fans are weak to me and not really passionate about their club. Its just a verbal thing not deep inside them. Arsenal fans and Man United Fans can get frustrated to that extent no doubt...Are you indirectly calling them fools?
890Tzbaby:

truth!
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Burn Down Their Stadium! Can Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal Fans Try This? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2016
SirHackeem:
I disagree...Chelsea fans are weak to me and not really passionate about their club. Its just a verbal thing not deep inside them. Arsenal fans and Man United Fans can get frustrated to that extent no doubt...Are you indirectly calling them fools?

I am 100% passionate

(1) (Reply)

Never Give Up! Read Argentine Teacher Inspirational Letter To Messi- Goal.com / Rio 2016: Japanese Millionaire Fulfills Promise, gives $390k To dream team / Liverpool Want To Sell Coutinho To Barcelona Next January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.