Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) (1918 Views)

JAMB REGULARIZATION 2017- 2018 / Apply For JAMB Regularization Here (for NYSC & DE) Candidates Only. / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by kaysy(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2016
With the way things are going in the Education sector since the introduction of UTME Number as a requisite to apply for DE registration in 2015, many Nigerian Youth has be thrown into heavy confusion as regards this issue, some don't even know what is going on, they just heard regularization and they quickly joined the queue without asking or verifying if the queue belongs to their wants. This issue of regularization has generated so much heat that some people have spent more than N10,000 pursuing this all to no avail. Those that are in this shoe will understand what am saying.

My recommendation to JAMB is that they should stop POLY from selling HND Forms rather students should apply for HND through JAMB DE Form and select their Polytechnic of choice. A students can decide to make either a University of a Polytechnic his/her first or Second Choice of School. NOTE: There is a provision for OTHER DIP which part time students can use to apply without an initial JAMB Reg Number.

This way, some people who gets to know about the regularization thing only after graduating and waiting for NYSC would have curbed the problem long before the need arises.

Am privileged to be working in an office where i meet loads and loads of this kind of problems and seriously am tired explaining to people the meaning of regularization, its effects and uses.

JAMB should act fast because there are more and more people in this category who will soon realize it and join the already existing ones which are already in their large numbers.

KAYSY AMADI

Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by Fishayo3(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
Pls @ op m having dis same of issue too....I have jamb registration number n if I entered my reg num into jaMb POrtaL.."It wil says admission not given yet to dis number"n in my admission letter my registration number is dere..I want to get jamb de form now I dunno if I should do regulrization or no need...pls will be glad if u can.reply me back...TnKs..!!!
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by kaysy(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
Drop the JAMB Reg Number here, lets verify
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by Fishayo3(f): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
kaysy:
Drop the JAMB Reg Number here, lets verify
Reg no..... 36165880GB
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by Fishayo3(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
is It good to do this Regularization with the school or with jamb sir...??
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by kaysy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fishayo3:
Reg no..... 36165880GB

Registration Number 36165880GB is Not Found
You can do the JAMB Regularization in your school or at JAMB Head office, Abuja
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by ikbnice(m): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2016
kaysy:

Registration Number 36165880GB is Not Found
You can do the JAMB Regularization in your school or at JAMB Head office, Abuja
how is it being done?
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by icedfire(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
My kaysy, please I need you to read this. I want to apply for DE, I attended Petroleum training institute, PTI Warri way back in 2004 for ND and went for HND in 2010. PTI doesn't require jamb exam as a prerequisite because it has its own exam for admission. I went for NYSC in 2011 and there was no need for jamb number then. Now I need to apply for DE and I need jamb number. Do I need regularisation? If I do will I do it for my ND or the HND. Please respond as soon as you can sir
Re: How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) by taiwonism(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=kaysy post=45699797]With the way things are going in the Education sector since the introduction of UTME Number as a requisite to apply for DE registration in 2015, many Nigerian Youth has be thrown into heavy confusion as regards this issue, some don't even know what is going on, they just heard regularization and they quickly joined the queue without asking or verifying if the queue belongs to their wants. This issue of regularization has generated so much heat that some people have spent more than N10,000 pursuing this all to no avail. Those that are in this shoe will understand what am saying.

My recommendation to JAMB is that they should stop POLY from selling HND Forms rather students should apply for HND through JAMB DE Form and select their Polytechnic of choice. A students can decide to make either a University of a Polytechnic his/her first or Second Choice of School. NOTE: There is a provision for OTHER DIP which part time students can use to apply without an initial JAMB Reg Number.

This way, some people who gets to know about the regularization thing only after graduating and waiting for NYSC would have curbed the problem long before the need arises.

Am privileged to be working in an office where i meet loads and loads of this kind of problems and seriously am tired explaining to people the meaning of regularization, its effects and uses.

JAMB should act fast because there are more and more people in this category who will soon realize it and join the already existing ones which are already in their large numbers.

KAYSY AMADI[Good DEy
I registered wit jamb and I was admitted in 2013.And I want to obtain D.E dix year but some people are still telling to do regularization.
Is it compulsory for every candidate to do regularization?
thankz.]

(1) (Reply)

Personal Paid Announcement On Radio / Polyibadan Has Released Hnd Cbt Result For 2017/2018 Section / Transfer To Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.