Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

10 Different Type Of Girls You Find In Nigerian Churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Different Type Of Girls You Find In Nigerian Churches. (649 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / 14 Things That Are Too Real About Ushers In Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Different Type Of Girls You Find In Nigerian Churches. by topeontop(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2016
1. THE ONE WHO GETS WAY TOO INTO THE WORSHIP: These sets of girls make you feel like you're not spiritual enough. They'll shed tears and roll on the floor like they don't care. Some would even get on you while falling on the anointing and you're just standing there wandering if the devil has possesed you.

2. THE SELF APPOINTED CHORISTER: Sitting close to this type of girl can be frustrating. They sing louder than the choir and sometimes they even add their own lyrics.

3. THE HOT OR SEXY GIRLS: This ones dress like they're going for parties. Miss sexy has no problem showing off too much cleavage or hot legs. Afterall, God looks at the heart and not what you're wearing.

4. MADAM OVERSABI: They feel the need to show they know it all and in reality they don't. Pastor says something and they begin to explain to nobody in particularly like they are assistant pastors. I was in church and the pastor said something about women watching Zee world and made mention of ".married again"
Then, this oversabi girl was like " I knew it was Salon I".
Me(thinking): Hello, married again and Saloni are two different programs.

5. THE RESTLESS ONES: They'll go out hundred times cat walking like they're a fashion show just for you to notice their dress or shoe.

6. THE RESERVED ONES: They sit and listen attentively, they don't over do things.

7. THE DANCER: These set of girls will dance their heart out during praise and worship be it shoki, skelewu, azonto, Atlanta etc. Sometimes after showing off their dancing skills, they switch off during sermon.

8. THE I DON'T CARE GIRLS: They act like they are forced to church. They don't take part in anything. When others are standing, they're sitting, when others are praying, they're not. They couldn't care less.

9. THE COMMENTATOR: These set of girls always comment whenever the pastor is preaching. They always add lines like "yes pastor", "ride on pastor".

10. THE TALKATIVE: They'll talk about anything. From beginning of service till the end, they're chatting about God knows what.

WHICH NUMBER ARE YOU ?
Re: 10 Different Type Of Girls You Find In Nigerian Churches. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
With respect to the male folks, I belong to number 6.

(1) (Reply)

Religion: A Unifier Or Diversifier? / Nigerian Pastor Challenges Witches And Wizards All Over The World To A Contest / Christianity And Debt: Please Pay Up Your Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.