Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic (7798 Views)

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / Blog For Blog. Site For Site / Blog For Blog. Telegram Group Chat For Website Owners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by pepigeorge(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

Upgrade them to 11-10-10-10

Then let me know.

yes madam...lol..
whats d name of ur blog
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 10:07am On May 19, 2016
pepigeorge:

yes madam...lol..
whats d name of ur blog

It's on my signature.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

Questions.

How many copied contents?

How many copied images?

How many posts overall?

How many posts per category?

Average word count per post?

Answer these questions honestly and we'll go in to the next step.

I'm enjoying your comments. 9c tips too and troubleshooting skills gansef wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
Blessingnice:

Isichelivibes.com
Had a check on your blog.
I have some few suggestions though! if you are okay with me posting them, fine, else contact me.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
Pouring water on Speakdatruth and Vocalwalls .

Signature doesn't really mean you dropping your link. It's a Unique Identifier that refers to you and only you. If the latest google algorithm sees url links on every comment as spamming, then don't "href" it wink Either way, you pass your thought smiley one may not be as effective as the other though undecided
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
olihilistic:
Nice one.

how much will it cost to start a blog??
VocalWalls gave you a nice reply. Be ready to spend a few more bucks doe shocked Happy Blogging!

brunofarad:
Nice one
grinning teeth grin

BrainnewsNg:

Thanks op
Thank my brain grin wink

Opistorincos:
nice tips @op
Hope it helps
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by vaca1: 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Every blogger needs traffic! As sound and technically correct the tips below are, they won't give you the traffic you need overnight embarassed In fact, it is just only one tip that ensures a better platform for others. Well, with consistency, we will surely get there. Before i list the tips, here are 3 major ways to generate traffic to a blog.

1. Word of mouth. Yes, it is that simple! O'boy, i don get blog oo, check am for your phone na.

2. Drop a signature. When your mouth is not available to talk, let your hand do that for you. It is not a crime to write your blog url address beneath each of your posts on forums, is it Or use a moniker that easily tell the world about your your brand. For example, toheebDOTcom is my moniker, and i am very sure after the first six letters of my moniker you know it is a url address.

3. Let what you do, or write about, brings the traffic for you. You've probably heard of the statement- "Content is King". And yes, that's right! But who told you the King is the most powerful piece Ask the Chess Master, and that white bearded man will tell you it is the QUEEN! Markup is the Queen when it comes to Web Design, Search Engine Optimization and Traffic!

So what is the first and only advice i will give?

1. Choose a better theme! or simply code your blog the right way. Chikena lipsrsealed tongue Why It is the language of the web for crying out loud dude!

It is something for you to know the language called English; it is another thing for you to make meaningful statements that human ears can understand easily. When it comes to the web, html is the language and semantics is what makes common sense out of html to web agents and Assistive Technologies.

How do you do that
- Don't use a theme, or code a theme, that doesn't have a Document Type wink. You know that little text at the top of every webpage that says <!DOCTYPE html> or something of such That's what search agents uses to interpret your page. It tells them, hey bot! this is an html5 webpage so don't treat the header tag like an ordinary non-semantic div. The Bot will say again -"It is not a MathML page, So i repeat myself, Don't treat it as such!"

- Use the h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, and h6 tags correctly. These tags are not meant to make your text bold and big only, they define your document structure. Use h1 for the main topic, use h2 for sub topic, use h3 for Sub sub topic; Just like how we have section 1, 1.1, 1.1.1 and stuffs like that.

- Don't use css background-image instead of html img tag. They produce the same visual result but different meanings just like html b and strong tag.

Above, is a tip of the iceberg. When you get the above right! then these [url="https://www.nairaland.com/3100842/open-letter-bloggers-struggling-get"]tips here[/url] will make more sense.

Source: [url="http://www.toheeb.com"]ToheebDOTcom[/url]
Tohee please check my signature . too scared to apply for Adsense.
Proudly female blogger
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
free2ryhme:
But the best tools for blogging don't come free grin

In this world of Open Souce, you will get couples that are priceless! WordPress for example!
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by g8662: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:
ok, no 2 is called spamming, google ads acct will get punished

no number 2 is not spamming... you are allowed to use signature.

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
vaca1:

Tohee please check my signature . too scared to apply for Adsense.
Proudly female blogger

Too scared to make money? Common miss; Proudly a Female blogger don't get intimidated cheesy

lay down the worries, let's see if we can help

However, It's toheeb wink
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by g8662: 1:43pm On May 19, 2016
Hi guys!

No matter what you say, nothing beats:

1. Quality unique content
2. Quality backlinks

So you will need PR1-PR8 backlinks to boost your website rankings on Google? I’ve already found a biggest inventory of US, UK, CA, and AU high PR websites from various niches. You can select the links by yourself, or request a SEO expect to find the high PR pages for you for free!

Follow this Personal Link: http://globalwealthinnovations.com/links and sign up for free to see PR1-PR8 backlinks pages on offer. By using this link, you also get an opportunity to receive $50 bonus on your link building needs!
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2016
g8662:
Hi guys!

No matter what you say, nothing beats:

1. Quality unique content
2. Quality backlinks

So you will need PR1-PR8 backlinks to boost your website rankings on Google? I’ve already found a biggest inventory of US, UK, CA, and AU high PR websites from various niches. You can select the links by yourself, or request a SEO expect to find the high PR pages for you for free!

Follow this Personal Link: http://globalwealthinnovations.com/links and sign up for free to see PR1-PR8 backlinks pages on offer. By using this link, you also get an opportunity to receive $50 bonus on your link building needs!

May i write this explicitly.

SEO is as useless on a poorly coded blog/website!

How do you want search engines to make common sense of a page if the language they understanding was misused?

Advice people to get a good theme and provide your solutions, else the beauty of your efforts may not be seen as it ought to be
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by free2ryhme: 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

In this world of Open Souce, you will get couples that are priceless! WordPress for example!

what happens when you upgrade and you dont get to change from .
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by vaca1: 2:06pm On May 19, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

Too scared to make money? Common miss; Proudly a Female blogger don't get intimidated cheesy

lay down the worries, let's see if we can help

However, It's toheeb wink

Tnx.Help me review the site. Designed it my myself. Is it ready for Adsense. Also this Facebook advertising,can you recommend any outsourcing firm. I feel like i should do Facebook advertising before applying. Pls your opinion is highly needed. Thank you
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
vaca1:

Tnx.Help me review the site. Designed it my myself. Is it ready for Adsense. Also this Facebook advertising,can you recommend any outsourcing firm. I feel like i should do Facebook advertising before applying. Pls your opinion is highly needed. Thank you

Review the site? Yes i can Perfectly, cheesy (or close to perfect grin). Monetizing your blog? I'm not your best shot, dear cry

Back to the review, take this two quickie

1- Sidebar Widgets needs padding. If you built it with css grids, then give the padding a multiple of a grid's width if one is not enough.
2- Site looks too blueish. If you can run a crash course on Colour Theory, you will definitely have more respect as a designer. As a quickie, i will advise you change Some categories of link colours. You can make your shades of red more useful.

Is it ready for Adsense
I will refer you to Vocalwall's [url="https://www.nairaland.com/3110594/3-major-ways-one-fundamental/1#45761059"]post[/url]

As a round up, thumbs up! I admire your courage

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2016
free2ryhme:

what happens when you upgrade and you dont get to change from .

I answered you in this thread [url="https://www.nairaland.com/3099676/wordpress-corner#45771153"]WordPress Corner[/url].
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
olihilistic:

I visited the contact website but it looks confusing.
your blog is cool and lovely.

can I work with you??
Sorry for not able to contact us via our contact form.
Sure you can work with us. But, where do you think you can venture into?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Sorry for not able to contact us via our contact form.

Sure you can work with us. But, where do you think you can venture into?

why don't we discuss this privately??
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:46am On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:

why don't we discuss this privately??
Its ok. Whatsapp me 08036576311 or email: brainnewsng.com
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Blessingnice(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

Had a check on your blog.
I have some few suggestions though! if you are okay with me posting them, fine, else contact me.

Alright you can
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Gmajor(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2016
VocalWalls:

I started mine with 1k
how ? I want to start a blog soon how did you do yours? Are you on whatsapp?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 1:15pm On May 26, 2016
Gmajor:

how ?
I want to start a blog soon how did you do yours? Are you on whatsapp?

what niche have you chosen?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Gmajor(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2016
VocalWalls:

what niche have you chosen?
news, entertainment and tech. I will handling the blog with a friend hence the multi-niche
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by dtito(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Every blogger needs traffic! As sound and technically correct the tips below are, they won't give you the traffic you need overnight embarassed In fact, it is just only one tip that ensures a better platform for others. Well, with consistency, we will surely get there. Before i list the tips, here are 3 major ways to generate traffic to a blog.

1. Word of mouth. Yes, it is that simple! O'boy, i don get blog oo, check am for your phone na.

2. Drop a signature. When your mouth is not available to talk, let your hand do that for you. It is not a crime to write your blog url address beneath each of your posts on forums, is it Or use a moniker that easily tell the world about your your brand. For example, toheebDOTcom is my moniker, and i am very sure after the first six letters of my moniker you know it is a url address.

3. Let what you do, or write about, brings the traffic for you. You've probably heard of the statement- "Content is King". And yes, that's right! But who told you the King is the most powerful piece Ask the Chess Master, and that white bearded man will tell you it is the QUEEN! Markup is the Queen when it comes to Web Design, Search Engine Optimization and Traffic!

So what is the first and only advice i will give?

1. Choose a better theme! or simply code your blog the right way. Chikena lipsrsealed tongue Why It is the language of the web for crying out loud dude!

It is something for you to know the language called English; it is another thing for you to make meaningful statements that human ears can understand easily. When it comes to the web, html is the language and semantics is what makes common sense out of html to web agents and Assistive Technologies.

How do you do that
- Don't use a theme, or code a theme, that doesn't have a Document Type wink. You know that little text at the top of every webpage that says <!DOCTYPE html> or something of such That's what search agents uses to interpret your page. It tells them, hey bot! this is an html5 webpage so don't treat the header tag like an ordinary non-semantic div. The Bot will say again -"It is not a MathML page, So i repeat myself, Don't treat it as such!"

- Use the h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, and h6 tags correctly. These tags are not meant to make your text bold and big only, they define your document structure. Use h1 for the main topic, use h2 for sub topic, use h3 for Sub sub topic; Just like how we have section 1, 1.1, 1.1.1 and stuffs like that.

- Don't use css background-image instead of html img tag. They produce the same visual result but different meanings just like html b and strong tag.

Above, is a tip of the iceberg. When you get the above right! then these [url="https://www.nairaland.com/3100842/open-letter-bloggers-struggling-get"]tips here[/url] will make more sense.

Source: [url="http://www.toheeb.com"]ToheebDOTcom[/url]
Traffic is known to be the most important thing on the internet, knowing how fat your income will increase ,when you can direct a tangible amount of traffic to what ever is it you have to offer on the internet..Right now i'm saying you can get a number of steady , day to day traffic to your webpage from NOBLE DEE'S BLOG.

800 page views plus a bonus of an online business idea that will be your extra source of income

You want to increase your traffic, there by increase your chances of earning more daily? You know what i mean; increase the number of people that visit your webpage daily, making your webpage etc available to people that needs your product, in such a way as to to increase your page view and hits rapidly, NOBLE DEE'S BLOG...we give you cheap, targeted and affordable traffic.. email us here dunagha@gmail.com
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 2:53pm On May 26, 2016
Gmajor:

news, entertainment and tech.
I will handling the blog with a friend hence the multi-niche

Let me give you a pro tip.

Start first witha tech blog, 30 quality tech posts under one category will make Google find your blog 'unique'. Rather than various categories with 'insufficient posts'

You can then get your Adsense, and integrate other categories.

Entertainment blogs are hardly unique because they all peddle thesame gist around.

For now, before you start your blog, start writing and saving on Microsoft word.

Write various tech articles so that once you launch, you can publish all and start building backlinks... Instead of waiting till you register.

About the 1k, I bought a domain name 400, and paid for 2 months hosting 500(bad decision, hosting service was unreliable and folded up on the second month, too much downtime also cost me my Adsense thrice, I got lucky because I did a backup of some contents)

So, for a start, you can kickoff with 1k, and see how far your passion builds in those two months.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2016
dtito:

Traffic is known to be the most important thing on the internet, knowing how fat your income will increase ,when you can direct a tangible amount of traffic to what ever is it you have to offer on the internet..Right now i'm saying you can get a number of steady , day to day traffic to your webpage from NOBLE DEE'S BLOG.

800 page views plus a bonus of an online business idea that will be your extra source of income

You want to increase your traffic, there by increase your chances of earning more daily? You know what i mean; increase the number of people that visit your webpage daily, making your webpage etc available to people that needs your product, in such a way as to to increase your page view and hits rapidly, NOBLE DEE'S BLOG...we give you cheap, targeted and affordable traffic.. email us here dunagha@gmail.com
White hat seo? that's what we are talking about here grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.