Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) (726 Views)

Learn How To Sew @the Comfort Of Your Home. / Enhance Your Career With CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS / 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by Mypancho: 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
Greetings, I am Mr James from Mypancho. I have Customer Service Training DVD that will interest you and equally enhance your Customer Service Skills training in general. This was produce and shoot in USA featuring Lauren Bonetti and directed by me.
This DVD course will provide you with an introduction to essential customer service skills and a range of techniques to help enhance your customer service.

Did you know that over 89% of customers will stop doing business with a company after experiencing poor customer service and customers are twice as likely to talk about a bad customer service experience than a good one.
Appreciating and meeting the expectations of your customers is at the heart of providing a high quality customer service experience and employees who understand what customers want are an organization's biggest asset.
Good customer service inspires customer loyalty and enhances the reputation of the business. Fewer complaints mean less stress and a more profitable business.

In this DVD course, we will cover:
Why Customer Service Can Make or Break Your Business.
What Does Good Customer Service Really Mean?
The 5 Components of great Customer Service.
How to Handle Customer Service Challenges.
Creating Your Own Customer Service Manifesto.
The Mindset of a Customer Service Expert.
The Biggest Customer Service Mistakes and How to Avoid Them.
Streamline Your Customer Service with an FAQ.
Is the Customer Really Always Right?.
Tips for Delivering World-Class Customer Service.

Improve yourself and your organization today with professional customer service skills. Provide great customer service training with ease. Learn to provide first-class customer service for your customers to improve yourself and your business.
complaints mean less stress and a more profitable business.
This course will provide you with an introduction to essential customer service skills and a range of techniques to help enhance your customer service.

Re: Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by emmy3k(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
how do I get d dvd
Re: Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by issylarry(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2016
Mypancho:
Greetings, I am Mr James from Mypancho. I have Customer Service Training DVD that will interest you and equally enhance your Customer Service Skills training in general. This was produce and shoot in USA featuring Lauren Bonetti and directed by me.
This DVD course will provide you with an introduction to essential customer service skills and a range of techniques to help enhance your customer service.

Did you know that over 89% of customers will stop doing business with a company after experiencing poor customer service and customers are twice as likely to talk about a bad customer service experience than a good one.
Appreciating and meeting the expectations of your customers is at the heart of providing a high quality customer service experience and employees who understand what customers want are an organization's biggest asset.
Good customer service inspires customer loyalty and enhances the reputation of the business. Fewer complaints mean less stress and a more profitable business.

In this DVD course, we will cover:
Why Customer Service Can Make or Break Your Business.
What Does Good Customer Service Really Mean?
The 5 Components of great Customer Service.
How to Handle Customer Service Challenges.
Creating Your Own Customer Service Manifesto.
The Mindset of a Customer Service Expert.
The Biggest Customer Service Mistakes and How to Avoid Them.
Streamline Your Customer Service with an FAQ.
Is the Customer Really Always Right?.
Tips for Delivering World-Class Customer Service.

Improve yourself and your organization today with professional customer service skills. Provide great customer service training with ease. Learn to provide first-class customer service for your customers to improve yourself and your business.
complaints mean less stress and a more profitable business.
This course will provide you with an introduction to essential customer service skills and a range of techniques to help enhance your customer service.

How can i get the disc?
Re: Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by Mypancho: 11:47am On May 23, 2016
you can order from konga or call for 08100797814, thank you
issylarry:

How can i get the disc?
Re: Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by issylarry(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2016
Mypancho:
you can order from konga or call for 08100797814, thank you
How much is it?
Re: Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by Nuphone: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Enhance your skill with training from THE CALL CENTER SCHOOL NIGERIA in affiliation with CALL CENTER SCHOOL AMERICA offers A Two week call center /customer service training.visit our website www.tccsng.com,or 08105024652-call/watsapp
Re: Customer Service Skills-trainingrad DVD( Study From Comfort Of Your Home) by Mypancho: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
I HAVE A PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
Nuphone:
Enhance your skill with training from THE CALL CENTER SCHOOL NIGERIA in affiliation with CALL CENTER SCHOOL AMERICA offers A Two week call center /customer service training.visit our website www.tccsng.com,or 08105024652-call/watsapp

(1) (Reply)

.j / Free Microsoft Excel Training Seminar / Tips For The USMLE Steps 1 And 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.