Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian (3699 Views)

BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Goldrushnigeria(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2016
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star received Break the Internet Award at the 2016 Webby Awards, where she promised fans ‘naked selfies unti I die’ during her acceptance speech.

Kim Kardashian promised fans something that would surprise them or make them happy. The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star said that she would share with them “naked selfies” until the end of her life.

On Monday, May 16, Kim attended the 2016 Webby Awards, where she accepted the first-ever Break the Internet Award. She was honored with the award for her “success online” and her “creative ways” of using the Internet. During her acceptance speech, she simply said, “Naked selfies unti I die.”

The Webbys are international awards honoring excellence on the Internet and award winners are only allowed five words in their acceptance speeches. According to a press release, Kim’s award was “in recognition of her unprecedented success online and the bold and creative ways she has used the Internet, social media, apps and video to connect with a truly global audience.”

Earlier that day, Kim walked the red carpet wearing a sleeveless black dress which she teamed with a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals. The mother of two looked different because this time she sported minimal make up and didn’t wear false lashes, hair extensions, lipstick or jewelry. She jokingly said on her Snapchat that it was because her makeup artist Mario “was lazy.”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/05/i-wont-stop-posting-naked-selfies-until-i-die-kim-kardashian/

ADD US ON BBM : GRN247, 5317E2E4.

Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by yusufyusuf1: 1:28pm On May 17, 2016
End time award
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by icebebe(f): 1:29pm On May 17, 2016
If u like,u no kuku epp anybody,instead u are destroying d minds of our young men
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Sapphire86(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2016
Then we should call on God to do the needful na
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Kiish(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2016
If to say your death fit change our economy for the better, i for don arrange naija avengers to deal with you... who your nudes don epp? angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
Sapphire86:
Then we should call on God to do the needful na
MA'AM, might I ask you what the needful is?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2016
if she likes she should bleep every nigga that comes her way and post it online snap unclad pics of her and her husband and family that one concern them but kaskiya I must first salute her for that beautiful nonsense speech she gave

Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Sapphire86(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2016
aotlatitude:

MA'AM, might I ask you what the needful is?

Fast forward thingz na
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by NnamdiN: 7:18pm On May 17, 2016
icebebe:
If u like,u no kuku epp anybody,instead u are destroying d minds of our young men
we the young men are not complaining.
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2016
Sapphire86:

Fast forward thingz na
Does God grant such prayer?
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Sapphire86(f): 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
aotlatitude:

Does God grant such prayer?

No... but I remember the case of Jezebel; after she had provoked the king to sin, God's judgment came speedily.

With the way she is perverting minds, her cup suppose don full na.
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Surfboard(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sapphire86:

No... but I remember the case of Jezebel; after she had provoked the king to sin, God's judgment came speedily.

With the way she is perverting minds, her cup suppose don full na.

Thou shall not judge. grin
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Sapphire86(f): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Surfboard:

Thou shall not judge. grin

Well not judging just saying it as it is. But yeah thou shall not judge wink

Happy Sunday
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Surfboard(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sapphire86:

Well not judging just saying it as it is. But yeah thou shall not judge wink

Happy Sunday

Wish you the same ma'am. Hope the day is going smoothly?
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Saying thou shall not judge is also judging
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Sapphire86(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Surfboard:

Wish you the same ma'am. Hope the day is going smoothly?

It's really going well for me. I hope it's the same with you?
Re: I Won’t Stop Posting Nak3d Selfies Until I Die – Kim Kardashian by Surfboard(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sapphire86:

It's really going well for me. I hope it's the same with you?

Yeah, it is, thanks. Have a good week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz’s Wife Already With Another Man Weeks After Split / Dj Cuppy Looks Super Gorgeous As She Slays In Paris In Sexy Outfits (photos) / Mrp Zoom Your Life Raffle Draw Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.