Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,542 members, 7,827,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (36471 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Ykollection: 9:59pm On May 17, 2016
reportnaijanews:
This news is worth sharing because God is faithful, a woman named Ezenwa Esther Adaeze took to her facebook page to thank God for blessing her with these beautiful triplets

read her unedited facebook post below...

Whr do I start 4rm tnkin d GOD of overdo,GOD of sings an wonders,GOD of miracle worker, hm! Am short of wrds,I never new he will honour me dis way, tnk u LORD 4 blessing Me wit a cute an lovely children at ones(2boys an a girl) jony dat would hav taken me 5 to 6 years d lord has decided to make it 9months.. I pray dat,dat God dat has decided 2 honour an 2 bless me wt 4 kids under 2 an half yrs of marriage wil do it 4 as many dat are in need of it IN JESUS NAME!!!

Congratulations...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by lindalinbabygeo: 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
You are highly blessed madam thank God CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulation but you've got a lot of to do
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ajayiopy: 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
Students, kindly calculate the angle of penetration of this woman's husband
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by buchi16(f): 11:54pm On May 17, 2016
God pls do dis...nd its a BIG ' FULLSTOP' for me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by inemani: 12:00am On May 18, 2016
Jehovah Overdo, just twin boys I ask of you. Bless my womb Ebenezer, as u favoured this lady. I shall surely testify on Nairaland in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Osisinakpo(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2016
wao. congratulation. this is my next target, if only God will allow it .
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Osisinakpo(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2016
ajayiopy:
Students, kindly calculate the angle of penetration of this woman's husband

sharap. dont you have respect for married women?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by marwanafrica: 1:02am On May 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my God...see Belle shocked
I dey fear for this kind Belle, I swear. The husband and neighbors really tried oooo.

Congratulations Madam... So so Happy for you.
Olohun a wo wan.
. How d neighbors take contribute for belle? Hear talk. 000
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by dissybling(f): 3:02am On May 18, 2016
beautiful congrat ma
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by maziligs(m): 6:29am On May 18, 2016
Good news! Thank God for U, may He provide everything that would be needed to raise this bundle of blessings to the glory of his name, Amen. Congrats ma'am.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nnennavera(f): 6:40am On May 18, 2016
congrat 2 u dear. i connect 2 ur blessing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by nikz(f): 7:25am On May 18, 2016
Congratulations and God bless them. They will excel in all they do and stand out positively. Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by pagebillion: 7:48am On May 18, 2016
congratulations!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by delishpot: 8:46am On May 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my God...see Belle shocked
I dey fear for this kind Belle, I swear. The husband and neighbors really tried oooo.

Congratulations Madam... So so Happy for you.
Olohun a wo wan.

What is the try in that? The person(your fellow woman)wey carry the bele, you no praise her. Instead you Dey praise neighbour and husband wey no be dem ready sacrifice life, blood, limb and comfort for the pregnancy to compkete and bring those kids safely into the world? Women sef ehn.......
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by delightf(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2016
Thank you Jesus,father visitme when it coms to my turn,upon say 3babies still nobig breast I love that,fat is a sin all you pple that use to eat everything inthe world did u see her breast did u see her body shape God I thank you
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by delightf(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2016
Thank you Jesus,father visitme when it coms to my turn,upon say 3babies still nobig breast I love that,fat is a sin all you pple that use to eat everything inthe world did u see her breast did u see her body shape God I thank you she deliver like the hebrew women no operation father God I tap this overflowing blessing I we'll come this babies I pray when there is casting down onur behalf there ll be lifting up,no evil shall befall u all,the money ur parents need to buld u pple up they ll nt lack it,sickness ll nt. ,none of you shall die premature you all ll live to fulfil purpose I cover ur spirit nd soul with the blood of jesus in jesus name amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Lispgreen: 9:55am On May 18, 2016
Congratulations ma! May God bless you and your hubby with all the resources you need to raise them for his glory, in Jesus name! I also tap into this grace of triplets.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ostirich(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2016
wow I know this ladyooo. shes from my place
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2016
oochi123:
Looking forward to be blessed like this.bless every woman dearest Lord.
I am serious abt loving u, not joking
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by oochi123(f): 12:42pm On May 18, 2016
chikel2000:
I am serious abt loving u, not joking
it is well..
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
oochi123:
it is well..
It is if I get a yes
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 18, 2016
It's an amazing miracle. Beautiful babies. The strength she has is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by oochi123(f): 6:38pm On May 18, 2016
chikel2000:
It is if I get a yes
chikel I greeted u on fcbk did u see it?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
Lord of heaven n earth,pls in ur mercy surprise me with this kind of gift cry kiss grin. God will be with d kids n there family. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by shegxi(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2016
esthadewunmi:
Lord of heaven n earth,pls in ur mercy surprise me with this kind of gift cry kiss grin. God will be with d kids n there family. smiley
u want to give birth just once? or u just want triplets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2016
oochi123:
chikel I greeted u on fcbk did u see it?
Yes n replied u
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by oochi123(f): 8:38pm On May 18, 2016
chikel2000:
Yes n replied u
just saw it
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2016
oochi123:
just saw it
we can always chat there
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
shegxi:
u want to give birth just once? or u just want triplets.
I want to gv birth just once n retire from it. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by shegxi(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2016
esthadewunmi:
I want to gv birth just once n retire from it. tongue tongue
hehehehhehehe........issorait. so wat if the triplets are all bois or gurls? wuld u try one more time?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 9:00pm On May 19, 2016
Puote author=shegxi post=45756792]hehehehhehehe........issorait. so wat if the triplets are all bois or gurls? wuld u try one more time?[/quote] guy forget abt been either boy or girl! I will embrace anyone dt comes. Buh preferably all shul be boys tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / Marrying Last As First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.