Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Fishery Business: Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fishery Business: Idea? (2143 Views)

I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Sponsors/investors Wanted For Fishery And Piggery Animal Farm! / Ideas On Starting A Fishery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishery Business: Idea? by omolayo1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2006
i'm very interested in fishery business. i need any infomation that can be of a help in this project and if possible, to know what it will cost me and where to get the expert on it. thanks for your concern.
Re: Fishery Business: Idea? by meandmo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2006
Hi Omolayo,You can reach me on 08033344312,8732646.I am a fish farmer call me and lets talk.
Re: Fishery Business: Idea? by forgiven(m): 1:45am On Dec 05, 2006
Omolayo, if u have a yahoo account, join this group "catfishfarmersnig@yahoogroups.co.uk", you will learn a lot from it. I wish u the best.
Re: Fishery Business: Idea? by bamdil(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2006
Omolayo, Fish farming is a very good business. What you need to know under this business is that u have to set aside a certain some of money to start up this business, your profit depends on capital set aside to run this business. First, u will need to build a pond or ponds which will be used to stuck your fish. Second, you need to decide which type of fish do u want to be farming on, most pple prefer Catfish because it sells well in the market. Third, you need to know the amount of money you will use to purchase the foodstuff of the fingerlins. All this are some of the cost you will encounter while runing the buz. Note that the fish will be sold in terms of kilograms, some farm them for 6 months before selling them, some more than that.
All these depend on you.
Don't forget that the buz may not yield exactly what you expect at the first time you are experiensing it but be well informed that your next attempt will yield more than you expect.
Re: Fishery Business: Idea? by benb(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2006
its advisable for any  young person with not more than 200,000 to go into hatching [catfish babies production]rather than grow out[matured fishes].   u can even start hatching with as low as 10,000 . I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE   .
Re: Fishery Business: Idea? by hoodboi(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2006
benb how far can u give me your email address or mail me @ keepingit_gangstar@yahoo.com about catfish egg hatchin
Re: Fishery Business: Idea? by sheyijune: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
call an expert 07089391123

(1) (Reply)

Feedback On VTN (www.virtualterminalnetwork.com) Required! / Graphcard Visa Card (is It Reliable) / Need Direct Buyer Of Bonny Light Crude Oil Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.