Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? (1338 Views)

PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / coming in contact with Dogs Nullifies Wudoo – Myth Or Reality?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2016
Quran 41.53. We will show them Our manifest signs (proofs) in the horizons of the universe and within their own selves, until it will become manifest to them that it (the Qur'ān) is indeed the truth. Is it not sufficient (as proof) that your Lord is a witness over all things (just as He is witnessed to by all things)?

[ Quran 41:53 Shakir] We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?

[ Quran 41:53 Pickthal] We shall show them Our portents on the horizons and within themselves until it will be manifest unto them that it is the Truth. [/b]Doth not thy Lord suffice, since He is Witness over all things?

[Quran 41:53 Yusufali] [b]Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth
. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?

Is that Quranic statement a reality or fiction ?

If it is a reality, can anyone show where allahh eventually showed the Sign that prove the Quran is the truth after that statement.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by annunaki2(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2016
truthman2012:
Quran 41.53. We will show them Our manifest signs (proofs) in the horizons of the universe and within their own selves, until it will become manifest to them that it (the Qur'ān) is indeed the truth. Is it not sufficient (as proof) that your Lord is a witness over all things (just as He is witnessed to by all things)?

[ Quran 41:53 Shakir] We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?

[ Quran 41:53 Pickthal] We shall show them Our portents on the horizons and within themselves until it will be manifest unto them that it is the Truth. [/b]Doth not thy Lord suffice, since He is Witness over all things?

[Quran 41:53 Yusufali] [b]Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth
. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?

Is that Quranic statement a reality or fiction ?

If it is a reality, can anyone show where allahh eventually showed the Sign that prove the Quran is the truth after that statement.

The quoran is a collection of the figments of mohammed's hallucinations grin

1 Like

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2016
annunaki2:

The quoran is a collection of the figments of mohammed's hallucinations grin

And that is why the quran is a complete lie. Allah/Muhammad said they will show signs (proofs) that Quran is the truth but couldn't show anything. Islam is about lying and lying all the time.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
The muslims are becoming speechless more and more in defending islam. Now that they have discovered that Islam cannot be defended because there is a limit you can keep defending falsehood, is it not reasonable to renounce it and embrace the truth ? The Yorubas have a proverb saying "anyone who wants to turn a lie to truth will have to fight a verbal war" . The muslims have been trying to fight a verbal war to defend Islam and are now tired.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
I want to go personal now.

RiwayneO01, tartar9, lexiconkabir: tell the readers the Signs your Allah promised in the Quran that prove it as the truth. I have gone through the Quran but couldn't find it (them). Please list the signs.

1 Like

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by annunaki2(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:
I want to go personal now.

RiwayneO01, tartar9, lexiconkabir: tell the readers the Signs your Allah promised in the Quran that prove it as the truth. I have gone through the Quran but couldn't find it (them). Please list the signs.

These boys would rather go on a suicide bombing mission than tell us the fake signs allahh promised. grin
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2016
annunaki2:

These boys would rather go on a suicide bombing mission than tell us the fake signs allahh promised. grin

grin grin grin

They couldn't come and defend the unholy quran.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by SUPERPACK: 7:50pm On May 18, 2016
**farts on thread**Runs away b4 the bigots devour me**
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2016
SUPERPACK:
**farts on thread**Runs away b4 the bigots devour me**

Coward !!!

Farting and running away with offensive odour.

No wonder you couldn't defend allahh's lies. The people of the world love darkness rather than light.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by SUPERPACK: 9:13pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

Coward !!!

Farting and running away with offensive odour.

No wonder you couldn't defend allahh's lies. The people of the world love darkness rather than light.

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
No Muslims are capable of searching and bringing out the Signs Allah is talking about. Where is your knowledge of islam ?
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2016
No Muslims are capable of searching and bringing out the Signs Allah is talking about. Where is your knowledge of islam ?
grin grin grin
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2016

grin grin grin
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by udatso: 11:13pm On May 18, 2016
Desperately begging for confrontations. ...i hope no Muslim gives you the attention you crave for. You can as well recycle other topics you are uses to recycling.
No Muslim is interested in waisting his precious time on you. I expect you to create at least 3 topics about Islam tomorrow. Don't disappoint me ooooo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by enilove(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2016
udatso:
Desperately begging for confrontations. ...i hope no Muslim gives you the attention you crave for. You can as well recycle other topics you are uses to recycling.
No Muslim is interested in waisting his precious time on you. I expect you to create at least 3 topics about Islam tomorrow. Don't disappoint me ooooo

The plain truth why no Muslim dare to answer is because when the son of the Master is talking a SLAVE ( MUSLIMS ) dare not talk. This they have realised .

It is an insult to engage a slave in an augment. You can teach him , correct him, order him etc & if he refused to follow instruction you can sell him or leave him to perish.

When children of God are. talking, slaves of God must bow down their heads and be quiet afterall slaves have no inheritance from their masters likewise only children of God will INHERIT the kingdom of God. But for the slaves it is written:
Psalm 82:5 KJV
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: ......
The Christians are: Psalm 82:-6 KJV
[6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Luke 8:10 KJV
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

That is why no matter what u tell any Muslim ( slave) he or she cannot understand cos they don't know about mystery of the kingdom of God and they can never because they are slaves walking in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by Rilwayne001: 1:52am On May 19, 2016
udatso:

Sure he won't disappoint smiley

1 Like

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by udatso: 3:26am On May 19, 2016
enilove:

The plain truth why no Muslim dare to answer is because when the son of the Master is talking a SLAVE ( MUSLIMS ) dare not talk. This they have realised .

It is an insult to engage a slave in an augment. You can teach him , correct him, order him etc & if he refused to follow instruction you can sell him or leave him to perish.

When children of God are. talking, slaves of God must bow down their heads and be quiet afterall slaves have no inheritance from their masters likewise only children of God will INHERIT the kingdom of God. But for the slaves it is written:
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

That is why no matter what u tell any Muslim ( slave) he or she cannot understand cos they don't know about mystery of the kingdom of God and they can never because they are slaves walking in darkness.
Hahahha. Muslims have been called worse. You will be dissapointed trying to provoke me. Lol.
You know what do.. ....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 19, 2016
enilove:

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2016
udatso:

Liar !!!

Muslims don't talk only when they are incapable of saying anything to defend their religion. They fly out like hungry birds when they feel they know the answer. I'm only making jest of you guys when I'm pressing for your response, which I already know you have none.

1 Like

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2016
enilove:

You are very correct.

I often wonder why muslims lack intelligence to understand simple things. I often wonder how they reason upside down. But I have discovered that to be a muslim allahh has to first tamper with their God-given brain so that they cannot detect his falsehood. This is exactly what he did to Muhammad when he was tampering with his memory to make him forget some revelations, which he made mistakes to reveal. May God deliver Muslims from satanic manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by udatso: 12:23pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Liar !!!

Muslims don't talk only when they are incapable of saying anything to defend their religion. They fly out like hungry birds when they feel they know the answer. I'm only making jest of you guys when I'm pressing for your response, which I already know you have none.
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by otemanuduno: 12:46pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

grin grin grin

Pls do it small small. Both religions are devilish, founded by Nymphidis(Jehovah/Satan) with the assistance of Largas(Lucifer). Domino Reverad is the name of the God who created the universe with a BIG BANG billions of years ago. Jehovah is just one of his numerous sons who started RELIGION, killing the homos anyhow he wished.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by proudkafir: 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

You are very correct.

I often wonder why muslims lack intelligence to understand simple things. I often wonder how they reason upside down. But I have discovered that to be a muslim allahh has to first tamper with their God-given brain so that they cannot detect his falsehood. This is exactly what he did to Muhammad when he was tampering with his memory to make him forget some revelations, which he made mistakes to reveal. May God deliver Muslims from satanic manipulations.
Mohammed is irrational as his followers. In fact more irrational that many muslims. How can someone be changing his mind from place to place and you call that person a prophet.
Re: Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? by truthman2012(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
proudkafir:
Mohammed is irrational as his followers. In fact more irrational that many muslims. How can someone be changing his mind from place to place and you call that person a prophet.

It takes only a false prophet to be unstable as Muhammad was.

(1) (Reply)

Nobel Prize Winner Affirms Health Benefits Of Fasting / You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram / Demba Ba Reacts To The Banning Of Koran And Muslims In China. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.