Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? (683 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Labour To Picket Filling Stations Selling Above N145 / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? / Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by iwatch: 3:14pm On May 17, 2016
I bought at 150 yesterday from a filling station very close to my house and I have heard similar scenarios.

Why are they selling above this price? Can someone please explain?

What can we do arrest the situation?
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by MalcoImX: 3:19pm On May 17, 2016
iwatch:
I bought at 150 yesterday from a filling station very close to my house and I have heard similar scenarios.

Why are they selling above this price? Can someone please explain?

What can we do arrest the situation?
It's sheer wickedness and sabotage. If the N145 couldn't make them rich, is it the N5 they added that will make them billionaires.
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by byteem: 3:44pm On May 17, 2016
I BOUGHT AT 155. AT CELE.
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by iwatch: 3:48pm On May 17, 2016
byteem:
I BOUGHT AT 155. AT CELE.
ah... shocked
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by philGeo(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
Because Buhari order them secretly to do so, i even hear that he want to sale some part of our boundaries with other countries in other to rise found for 2019 election.
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by byteem: 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
AND THEY SAY WE SHOULD NOT PROTEST.. AM NOT AGAINST SUBSIDY REMOVAL .. BUT WHY 145... AT LEAST 110 OR EVEN 120 .. BUT SURE NOT 145..NLC MUST NOT CANCEL THE STRIKE .. COURT ORDER OR NOT ITS ALL CRAP... A COURT INJUNCTION CANNOT BE USED TO DENY ONE OF HIS FUNDERMENTAL RIGHTS.
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by babyfaceafrica: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
Here at lekki ..its 145 all the way
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by byteem: 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Here at lekki ..its 145 all the way

SEE UR MOUTH LIKE ALL THE WAY .. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING .. 86 TO 145.. ALL THE WAY INDEED...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by babyfaceafrica: 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
byteem:

SEE UR MOUTH LIKE ALL THE WAY .. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING .. 86 TO 145.. ALL THE WAY INDEED...
just get sense for once...the thread is about those stations selling above 145 .I made an input,when you finish selling your gala finish,come back and say something better
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
just get sense for once...the thread is about those stations selling above 145 .I made an input,when you finish selling your gala finish,come back and say something better
EPIC...
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by Osyxcel(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
^^^In Harrysong's voice

*sell the gala sell the booze* grin
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2016
Question for fg and NLC
Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by jmoore(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
Because the federal government has 'deregulated' the down stream sector. They are free to sell at any price.
Let us enjoy change grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by byteem: 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

BRO AM NO GALA SELLER JARE .. I JUST DEY VEEXX.. SORRY I LASHED OUT...THESE GUYS ARE NOT HELPING US ... DUDE A BAG OF RICE IS NOW 19K ... AS AT MAY LAST YEAR IT WAS 8K.. IT BECAME 12K IN DECEMBER AND I BOUGHT WITH THE CONSOLATION THAT IT WILL COME DOWN .. OH ITS FESTIVE INCREASE..WHAT DO U CALL THIS NOW..

USUALLY FILL MY TANK WITH 5600 PER WEEK.. NOW I DO SAME WITH 9700.. HOME CONSUMES AVERAGE OF 50 LITRES FUEL PER WEEK .. NO LIGHT .. .. BRO AM VEXING .. THE IRONY IS THAT ITS STILL GOING TO GET WORSE .. AND THESE HEEDIOTS SIT THERE AND TAKE DECISIONS .. THEY DNT BUY FUEL THEY DNT EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT WE GO THRU.. THEY CALL US THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS .. COS WE DNT MATTER.. IT JUST DAMN ANNOYING...

WHY 145.. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY NIMASA CHARGES FREIGHT CHARGES LANDING COST .. DEALER CHARGES AND ALL .. WHY ..

FROM ONE CLUELESS HEEDIOT TO ANOTHER CONFUSED BUFFOON.. .. NO FOCUS .. JUST CONSISTENT POLICY SOMERSAULTS.

EVEN IF WE SAY WE WANT TO VOTE HIM OUT IN 2016.. WHAT IS THE OPTION.. THESE ZOMBIES IN PDP CANT SEEM TO GET THEIR ACTS TOGETHER.. IT SEEMS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS TO HAVE INDEPENDENT CANDIDATURES .. THE PARTY STRUCTURE IS A COMPLETE FLOP

1 Like

Re: Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? by iwatch: 5:27pm On May 17, 2016
byteem:

BRO AM NO GALA SELLER JARE .. I JUST DEY VEEXX.. SORRY I LASHED OUT...THESE GUYS ARE NOT HELPING US ... DUDE A BAG OF RICE IS NOW 19K ... AS AT MAY LAST YEAR IT WAS 8K.. IT BECAME 12K IN DECEMBER AND I BOUGHT WITH THE CONSOLATION THAT IT WILL COME DOWN .. OH ITS FESTIVE INCREASE..WHAT DO U CALL THIS NOW..

USUALLY FILL MY TANK WITH 5600 PER WEEK.. NOW I DO SAME WITH 9700.. HOME CONSUMES AVERAGE OF 50 LITRES FUEL PER WEEK .. NO LIGHT .. .. BRO AM VEXING .. THE IRONY IS THAT ITS STILL GOING TO GET WORSE .. AND THESE HEEDIOTS SIT THERE AND TAKE DECISIONS .. THEY DNT BUY FUEL THEY DNT EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT WE GO THRU.. THEY CALL US THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS .. COS WE DNT MATTER.. IT JUST DAMN ANNOYING...

WHY 145.. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY NIMASA CHARGES FREIGHT CHARGES LANDING COST .. DEALER CHARGES AND ALL .. WHY ..

FROM ONE CLUELESS HEEDIOT TO ANOTHER CONFUSED BUFFOON.. .. NO FOCUS .. JUST CONSISTENT POLICY SOMERSAULTS.

EVEN IF WE SAY WE WANT TO VOTE HIM OUT IN 2016.. WHAT IS THE OPTION.. THESE ZOMBIES IN PDP CANT SEEM TO GET THEIR ACTS TOGETHER.. IT SEEMS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS TO HAVE INDEPENDENT CANDIDATURES .. THE PARTY STRUCTURE IS A COMPLETE FLOP
I feel your pain bro. Buhari's regime is a Nightmare. He has made even his supporters disappointed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vibrant Supporter Regretfully Write Open Letter To Nigerians / Salary Payment,fg Consistent Or Not?? / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Niger Delta SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.