Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo (3256 Views)

2017 Batch B Stream 2 (ekiti To Jigawa) / Check This Out - Corpers Weeee Oo !! / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by ugleenerd: 3:31pm On May 17, 2016
Packed my things already dnt knw abt u...I cannot go and kill myself and die...if u headed 4 ekiti from delta holla...WhatsApp..07086072769...or call 08067843398....d name is Emmanuel ...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Raymondson(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2016
I was also given ekiti, but my base is lagos. anyone else repping ekiti?
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Laryne(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2016
I am currently serving in Ekiti. I will tell you the truth as it is...if you have been posted to Ekiti, prepare for the worst. Ekiti is the worst state in Nigeria if not Africa. You will wish the fact that you are in Ekiti is only a nightmare and you will wake up in the morning... but it is real! I am been truthful and realistic here and not trying to get you scared but just preparing your mind. The only advice I have for you is...ENJOY THE CAMP, TAKE PART IN AS MUCH SOCIAL ACTIVITIES AS YOU CAN, MAKE QUALITY (NOT QUANTITY) FRIENDS; cause its one of the best thing that'll happen to most of you in Ekiti State. #fact #experience

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Imaeyez(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2016
Drop your whatsapp numbers here, Ekiti prospective corp members. Congrats
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Imaeyez(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
Laryne:
I am currently serving in Ekiti. I will tell you the truth as it is...if you have been posted to Ekiti, prepare for the worst. Ekiti is the worst state in Nigeria if not Africa. You will wish the fact that you are in Ekiti is only a nightmare and you will wake up in the morning... but it is real! I am been truthful and realistic here and not trying to get you scared but just preparing your mind. The only advice I have for you is...ENJOY THE CAMP, TAKE PART IN AS MUCH SOCIAL ACTIVITIES AS YOU CAN, MAKE QUALITY (NOT QUANTITY) FRIENDS; cause its one of the best thing that'll happen to most of you in Ekiti State. #fact #experience
Really?? To start with, you are only serving for the first and last time, so what's your basis for comparison? and not to mention you're in one small corner of the state. Ekiti State is not the best truthfully but notwithstanding, I think your rant is subjective.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Raymondson(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2016
Laryne:
my man, what's your reason for tagging ekiti as the worst state to serve?
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Raymondson(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2016
Imaeyez:
Drop your whatsapp numbers here, Ekiti prospective corp members. Congrats
hello my man, are you also in stream 2? were is your base?
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by xxiv(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
Stream 2.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
Laryne:
You couldn't have said it any better bro. The state is pretty fūcked up(can't wait to do my time here). My advice to y'all is to take your medical report along to camp for relocation, and your luck might probably shine.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by DeeMarh(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by DeeMarh(f): 5:38pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmm, dis is so discouragin
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 17, 2016
DeeMarh:
Hmmm, dis is so discouragin
You were posted to Ekiti?
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by DeeMarh(f): 5:57pm On May 17, 2016
Ghostfacekilla:
You were posted to Ekiti?
Yes o
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by simeonokah8960(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2016
Add me on your whatsapp group here is my number 07038979009
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by ugleenerd: 6:08pm On May 17, 2016
Mk unu calm down ....weeeeeee go Mk m Mk sense...shey na ekiti...e nr reach do...
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
DeeMarh:
Yelz ooo
Pẹlẹ, relocate sharp sharp(my biggest regret was not doing so) or hope you get posted to Ado.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Raymondson(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2016
DeeMarh:
08149921199 Ekiti all d way frm lag
welcome aboard, you are from lag, that makes it two of us.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Raymondson(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2016
Ghostfacekilla:
You couldn't have said it any better bro. The state is pretty fūcked up(can't wait to do my time here). My advice to y'all is to take your medical report along to camp for relocation, and your luck might probably shine.
you guys keep writing discouraging things here,but still have not said what makes elitist state this terrible.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by simeonokah8960(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2016
Pls add me with this number ‪+234 807 358 4509‬
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by classical15(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2016
okay. I'm also deployed to Ekiti. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and expect the best.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by classical15(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2016
okay. I'm also deployed to Ekiti. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and expect the best. Don't swallow the discouragement pill frm folks.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2016
Raymondson:

you guys keep writing discouraging things here,but still have not said what makes elitist state this terrible.
Dude I don't need to list what makes Ekiti terrible, it's a no-brainer.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by miss2895(f): 9:00pm On May 17, 2016
i tink dey are actually right, i am also posted to ekiti i asked a friend of mine who served in ekiti and he told me dere is no regular power supply there, amongst other things
i just believe the Lord will see us through

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by classical15(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2016
pls add 08064642709
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Bellasharonne(f): 1:13am On May 18, 2016
miss2895:
i tink dey are actually right, i am also posted to ekiti i asked a friend of mine who served in ekiti and he told me dere is no regular power supply there, amongst other things
i just believe the Lord will see us through

.. Hmmm .. Is that so? cheesy tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by sakalisis(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2016
Add me 09031976004
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by promowise(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2016
add me ekiti on board all the way from bayelsa state 07010591710
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by miss2895(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2016
Bellasharonne:

.. Hmmm .. Is that so? cheesy tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy.... dnt let us bring it to NL ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Totleowi(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2016
Add me up pls: 08062480844 Ekiti A'16 stream 2
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Laryne(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
Imaeyez:
Really?? To start with, you are only serving for the first and last time, so what's your basis for comparison? and not to mention you're in one small corner of the state. Ekiti State is not the best truthfully but notwithstanding, I think your rant is subjective.
My brother leave story and long grammar. I just told them the real deal so that they can prepare their mind...
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo by Samanza89: 7:47pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=miss2895 post=45717394]i tink dey are actually right, i am also posted to ekiti i asked a friend of mine who served in ekiti and he told me dere is no regular power supply there, amongst other things
i just believe the Lord will see us through[/quote

You shouldn't mind what anyone is saying over here because people are entitled to their own opinion... Am currently serving in Ekiti, specifically Ado. Some of the things they are saying here is all lies. God knows why you're posted here, don't regret. No state is heaven, you create one for yourself. I can tell you that have had a great time here by the people I meet on daily basis. Electricity is very okay where am staying and also water, and overall the state is peaceful. Welcome to the land of honour...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hills Of Emure-my Camp Story / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time Graduate / See What These Two Corpers Wore As Their Uniform (you'll Be Wowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.