Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique (747 Views)

12 Things Everyone Does But No One Admits To (pics) / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
1. How they are named:

Na wa.

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
2. You: “I’m looking for a blue shirt”. Them: “This yellow shirt will fit you more.”

Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
3. When they wash and hang okrika for you to buy.

Better leave this place.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
4. When they add the price for their AC and transport on each cloth.

See me see trouble

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
5. You, when you hear their prices

Chaii

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
6. When you see the real price of what you bought somewhere else.

Jehovah

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
7. Nigerian boutiques and blue fluorescent

All of them

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
8. When whatever you buy is always finer in the boutique.

The boutique light jazz.

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2016
9. When the only shoes they know how to sell are loafers.

Ugh!

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
10. When they are selling Louis Vuitton and Gucci bags for “ten thazand”.

See this one

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
11. Your face, when they swear it is original

I've heard

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by Olateef(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
12. This struggle:

Re: 12 Things You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Shopping At A Nigerian ‘boutique by ClassCaptain(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2016
Olateef:
7. Nigerian boutiques and blue fluorescent

All of them
this got me grin

(1) (Reply)

Old Vs New: An Amazing Collection Of Your Favourite Movie Characters And Their V / Pic: Amateur Yahoo Boy. Scam Sms And Epic Response. / My Experience With Fraudsters In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.