Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Mtn Cleared My Data Unjusly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Cleared My Data Unjusly (615 Views)

#ThisIsNigeria: See How Neighbours Use My Data After Switching On Hotspot / What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle / cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Cleared My Data Unjusly by Vladm(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2016
Maybe this would get their attention.
Yesterday afternoon, i was having a 100mb+ leftover data. knowing it wont b enough i subscribed to MTN 3.5gb monthly plan, i had not used up-to 300mb when i got a message from mtn that i have exhausted my data bundle. knowing fully well that i haven't. i then called call customer care and complained, the person on the other end told me to wait 24 hrs before he could get a summary of what happened . i then called them later in the evening to ask if i could subscribe for the 1.5 gb monthly plan pending when they would rectify the error and they said yes and the that my cleared subscription would b returned before 12pm today. i av called them twice today and they keep telling me that they r working on it.
The thing is i dont believe they are, because most ppl that this same shit happened to have gotten theirs except me and as a heavy data user that i am, i cant c myself buying another plan when the previous one hasnt been restored. so please any mtn staff reading through this should look into my case.

in case anyone has a number on NCC, pls i need it cos this aint fair.
Re: Mtn Cleared My Data Unjusly by haywire1: 4:55pm On May 17, 2016
Back up ur claim with pictorial evidence

#

(1) (Reply)

If You Re A Big Fan Of Chidinma Then Say Something About This / Bedc: Excessive Estimatin Billing By Bedc / Christian Association Of Nigeria, CAN, Elects Supo Ayokunle As New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.