Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Is Happening To Perfect Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Perfect Money? (1143 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / IMPORTATION: What Is Happening To All The Frieght Forwarders In Lagos? / How To Create Perfect Money Account, Fund And Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
Good day all, please i have been unable to acess my Perfectmoney.is today. It started this money with this message 'Perfect Money can't be accessed with any Ip from Usa, if you are a United state citizen, don't open an account with us'. And now, the site is no longer opening. Is anyone experiencing same issue and whats the way forward?
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by sainty2k3(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
change ur browser, check ur ip
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
It's not available to USA
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by oluwaseun8(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2016
bro, it's working perfectly, but it's not available for us users.
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2016
sainty2k3:
change ur browser, check ur ip
bro, the thing is that i have been using it, i funded my account last night, and when i tried to check if it was actually funded, i got the error msg. I would have screen shot the page if my android was in good shape. All thesame. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2016
oluwaseun8:
bro, it's working perfectly, but it's not available for us users.
thanks for your contribution.
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
I just tried opening it with another phone but it didn't open. I'm bothered
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by oluwaseun8(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2016
It won't open if the browser has us ip...
The site is www.perfectmoney.is
Re: What Is Happening To Perfect Money? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
oluwaseun8:
It won't open if the browser has us ip...
The site is www.perfectmoney.is
Thanks bro, i was able to acess it last night..

(1) (Reply)

Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison / So I Google MMM / Yellow Kegs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.