Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? (1689 Views)

Bank Credits A Man With N1.67m After Depositing N167,000 And He Did This / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by Alabitrends01: 6:44pm On May 17, 2016
hello N\landers,
last month, the Acount I open for NYSC purpose! (Allawee) was credited twice . this is how it happened. have never given this account number to anyone, neither does anyone ask for it. but like I said it the account I opend at taraba camp for receiving allawee from Federal Gov.
last month I received my allawee as usual, so I decided to transfer 27 thousand one hundred naira (previous and present month of april)for personal savings before I devour all the money, The transfer I made to another bank was successful which I confirmed. but surprisingly, within 3 -4 minutes that same 27100. was recredited into my account. another scenerio was a day after this transaction , which I recieved another 28 naira credit alert which I mistakenly sent to another Acount and also successful too. to confirm whether its a joke or not, I moved that same money from that Acount and it was moveable. and now its in another account.
I'm afraid since someone told me I purposely opened it for NYSC, that I could be traced. and I replied him that I didn't go into bank to steal, it was sent to me. another person said it might later be deducted from my allowance .
right now I'm freaking confuse on whether to spend the money or not.?
please guys ur advice will be of help.
Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by Dmillionaire: 6:50pm On May 17, 2016
national cake. had such experience twice not happened.

infact the last one was in 2014, I wanted to withdraw 70k, I withdrew 60k remaining 10k, the atm said inability to dispense cash.

I rush down to another bank to complete my transaction, to my surprise, my 70k was intact.
I made al withdrawal. that's extra 60k. . it is atm problem not from government.
until now am still using the account.

1 Like

Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by Luizkid(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2016
noooo, it's bad u have to return it.
infact am sending u my account number ryt now. just send everything in lemme help u return it
Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2016
Integrity comes with a price. The only question is if we are willing to pay the price

Plus, You can get your statement of account to know what is actually going on
Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 17, 2016
This is serious.

So now you have double the money?
Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by uboma(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2016
Dmillionaire:
national cake. had such experience twice not happened.

infact the last one was in 2014, I wanted to withdraw 70k, I withdrew 60k remaining 10k, the atm said inability to dispense cash.

I rush down to another bank to complete my transaction, to my surprise, my 70k was intact.
I made al withdrawal. that's extra 60k. . it is atm problem not from government.
until now am still using the account.

If what you described above is true, then you are a thief and Karma will surely catch up with you sooner than later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by uboma(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
Alabitrends01:
hello N\landers,
last month, the Acount I open for NYSC purpose! (Allawee) was credited twice . this is how it happened. have never given this account number to anyone, neither does anyone ask for it. but like I said it the account I opend at taraba camp for receiving allawee from Federal Gov.
last month I received my allawee as usual, so I decided to transfer 27 thousand one hundred naira (previous and present month of april)for personal savings before I devour all the money, The transfer I made to another bank was successful which I confirmed. but surprisingly, within 3 -4 minutes that same 27100. was recredited into my account. another scenerio was a day after this transaction , which I recieved another 28 naira credit alert which I mistakenly sent to another Acount and also successful too. to confirm whether its a joke or not, I moved that same money from that Acount and it was moveable. and now its in another account.
I'm afraid since someone told me I purposely opened it for NYSC, that I could be traced. and I replied him that I didn't go into bank to steal, it was sent to me. another person said it might later be deducted from my allowance .
right now I'm freaking confuse on whether to spend the money or not.?
please guys ur advice will be of help.

My advise to you is,

Visit your bank and report the wrongful double cash lodgement into your account. If after due investigation, it is found to be an ommission on the part of the bank, please refund the cash.

It is richly rewarding to be honest. Dont start off being a dishonest person because in the long run, you will loose it all.
Re: UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? by udemzyudex(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2016
return it, some will call you names for returning it but don't let that bother you..

(1) (Reply)

IT Student,diploma,ond Holders Are Needed For Urgent Recruitment / Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer / Import From China Right From Your Couch, Cheap Shipping And Exchange Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.